Classifieds: 23/12/11...BIG PRICE DROPS...JUNYA, PORTER, N(N), EG, NONNATIVE, SUPREME, OUR LEGACY


Show original post
hectogon
hectogon avatar

1244 posts since 23/1/08

11 Dec 2011 14:37
Measurements on the Norse Cords please Dave?
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

11 Dec 2011 22:11
hectogon wrote: Measurements on the Norse Cords please Dave?

Here we go mate…
Waist: 34"
Leg: 32"
Hem: 7.5"
hectogon
hectogon avatar

1244 posts since 23/1/08

11 Dec 2011 22:43
cheers, too big for me unfortunately.
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

13 Dec 2011 21:17
Bump
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

14 Dec 2011 23:07
Updated.
Open to sensible offers.
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

16 Dec 2011 20:10
Updated
Nido
Nido avatar

403 posts since 11/4/11

17 Dec 2011 00:10
PM'd.
beedub
beedub avatar

6810 posts since 7/3/07

17 Dec 2011 09:59
Highly unlikely it will fit, but what are the measurements of the Junya x carhartt please?
dub
dub avatar

127 posts since 13/10/09

17 Dec 2011 10:55
P2P on the albam mate?
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

18 Dec 2011 19:05
beedub wrote: Highly unlikely it will fit, but what are the measurements of the Junya x carhartt please?

Pit to pit is just under 21".
Let me know if you need any further measurements mate.


dub wrote: P2P on the albam mate?
Pit to pit is 22".
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

18 Dec 2011 22:02
Updated
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

19 Dec 2011 14:51
Bump
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

19 Dec 2011 21:01
This all needs to go so further price drops have been made.
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

22 Dec 2011 12:01
Bump
beedub
beedub avatar

6810 posts since 7/3/07

22 Dec 2011 12:22
hiimmr63 wrote:
beedub wrote: Highly unlikely it will fit, but what are the measurements of the Junya x carhartt please?

Pit to pit is just under 21".
Let me know if you need any further measurements mate.


dub wrote: P2P on the albam mate?
Pit to pit is 22".

Thanks mate, but it's going to be far too small, as expected!
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

23 Dec 2011 10:25
beedub wrote:
hiimmr63 wrote:
beedub wrote: Highly unlikely it will fit, but what are the measurements of the Junya x carhartt please?

Pit to pit is just under 21".
Let me know if you need any further measurements mate.


dub wrote: P2P on the albam mate?
Pit to pit is 22".

Thanks mate, but it's going to be far too small, as expected!

Thought it would be
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

23 Dec 2011 12:02
Further price drops
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

24 Dec 2011 10:20
APC knit and Albam shirt sold
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

24 Dec 2011 12:41
Junya x Porter vest no longer available. I've decided to keep this.
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

24 Dec 2011 16:39
Right, need to get about another £80 in my Paypal account for a purchase so will take offers on all items left. Will knock off more if you go for more than one item as well.