General Discussion: just seen...


Show original post
Vazza
Vazza avatar

4295 posts since 30/9/06

20 Jul 2014 14:00
Laughing out loud
gojira.
gojira. avatar

4624 posts since 3/5/05

20 Jul 2014 14:31
deuce wrote: didnt think it was, he was with a smoking bird Smiling

??
deuce
deuce avatar

13879 posts since 21/1/08

20 Jul 2014 15:05
Haha only joking Smiling
Foxtrot
Foxtrot avatar

2476 posts since 8/4/09

posted 20 Jul 2014 16:49, edited 20 Jul 2014 16:49
saw andrew motion coming up the escalators at kings cross. the guys so down to earth. great man.
before i was sizing up to speak to him a woman rushed in to expressed her love for his work. he extended his arms and they hugged. Cool
gojira.
gojira. avatar

4624 posts since 3/5/05

20 Jul 2014 18:00
deuce wrote: Haha only joking Smiling

No worries, just didn't get the point you were trying to make.
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

20 Jul 2014 18:01
He's saying you could never pull a fit bird because of your personality/looks/both
deuce
deuce avatar

13879 posts since 21/1/08

posted 20 Jul 2014 18:07, edited 20 Jul 2014 18:07
pretty much^
but it sounds mean when you say it like that, i was just trying to be funny Sad
Burt
Burt avatar

6044 posts since 3/1/10

20 Jul 2014 19:07
Need to realise that depression, self harm and fucking blood lusting mentalists is your nichÄ— market, son.
deuce
deuce avatar

13879 posts since 21/1/08

20 Jul 2014 21:14
i'm a right cheery chap in real life, honest. i brighten the mood of anyone i meet
snaye
snaye avatar

10789 posts since 24/10/02

20 Jul 2014 21:40
deuce wrote: i'm a right cheery chap in real life, honest. i brighten the mood of anyone i meet

Hows that cheery mood working out with the missus?
deuce
deuce avatar

13879 posts since 21/1/08

posted 20 Jul 2014 22:17, edited 20 Jul 2014 22:17
.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

21 Jul 2014 10:39
snaye wrote: Who were you with that told you that you had just seen these famous sport people you'd never heard of?
gojira.
gojira. avatar

4624 posts since 3/5/05

21 Jul 2014 12:52
doomedyouth wrote: He's saying you could never pull a fit bird because of your personality/looks/both

I am not saying I am good looking, but wouldn't consider myself ugly, my personality is alright too. I've pulled a few nice looking girls in my time.
InWonderland
InWonderland avatar

2662 posts since 8/2/07

21 Jul 2014 13:04

gojira. wrote:
doomedyouth wrote: He's saying you could never pull a fit bird because of your personality/looks/both

I am not saying I am good looking, but wouldn't consider myself ugly, my personality is alright too. I've pulled a few nice looking girls in my time.

Laughing out loud "number three, what's your name & where'd you come from?"
Homer
Homer avatar

23926 posts since 8/5/03

21 Jul 2014 13:32
snaye wrote: Who were you with that told you that you had just seen these famous sport people you'd never heard of?
Haha knew all of them
deuce
deuce avatar

13879 posts since 21/1/08

21 Jul 2014 13:38
gojira. wrote:
doomedyouth wrote: He's saying you could never pull a fit bird because of your personality/looks/both

I am not saying I am good looking, but wouldn't consider myself ugly, my personality is alright too. I've pulled a few nice looking girls in my time.
i properly feel mean now. i'd have said the same thing regardless who it was. wasnt personal Cry x
Ruben
Ruben avatar

10775 posts since 2/7/03

21 Jul 2014 16:46
InWonderland Laughing out loud
burny
burny avatar

5911 posts since 25/5/06

21 Jul 2014 16:55
This is all a bit awkward.
rural
rural avatar

17713 posts since 26/9/06

21 Jul 2014 17:11
Oh gawd
gojira.
gojira. avatar

4624 posts since 3/5/05

21 Jul 2014 22:11
deuce wrote:
gojira. wrote:
doomedyouth wrote: He's saying you could never pull a fit bird because of your personality/looks/both

I am not saying I am good looking, but wouldn't consider myself ugly, my personality is alright too. I've pulled a few nice looking girls in my time.
i properly feel mean now. i'd have said the same thing regardless who it was. wasnt personal Cry x

I'm only messing about, just re read what I wrote and it's not obvious. Cheers for apologising, but really no offence taken. Had much worse thrown at me on the internet over the years.