Archive: Last film you saw???


Show original post
AAA
AAA avatar

10012 posts since 15/12/02

28 Oct 2007 23:14
I rented that film "The Bridge" from Lovefilm after Noble mentioned it. Its shit
phelen
phelen avatar

6479 posts since 16/8/06

28 Oct 2007 23:31
Matt wrote: I rented that film "The Bridge" from Lovefilm after Noble mentioned it. Its shit

I just finished watching this and really wierd watching footage of something actually comitting suicide.
Rirawin
Rirawin avatar

9329 posts since 17/7/05

29 Oct 2007 00:08
Settled for "Eat the School Girls" in the end. Pretty fucked up, more so than Visitor Q, Ichi the Killer etc. The killer jizzing into his victims wounds was pretty bad, as well the enema and the woman trying to shove her intestines back into her body. At points I wasn't sure if I was watching a porn film or a horror film. No penetration shots though mind, so definitely not a porno. Eye-wink
Jack
Jack avatar

7300 posts since 12/9/06

29 Oct 2007 00:12
Since I am being made to stay in Halloween with a girl, to carve pumpkins and watch a movie, and it's up to me to pick a movie, I want something I can download and burn that's really fucked up.

Like what Rirawin said but possibly worse, just to show her what happens when she wants to stay in.

Any recommendations?
MoB
MoB avatar

36830 posts since 31/8/04

29 Oct 2007 00:19
not exactly horror but im sure she will be shocked by Pink flamingos.
the_fear
the_fear avatar

902 posts since 27/7/07

29 Oct 2007 00:21
tell her its a rom-com, divine actually ate real dog shit Sick!
the_fear
the_fear avatar

902 posts since 27/7/07

29 Oct 2007 00:24
Jack wrote: Since I am being made to stay in Halloween with a girl, to carve pumpkins and watch a movie, and it's up to me to pick a movie, I want something I can download and burn that's really fucked up.

Like what Rirawin said but possibly worse, just to show her what happens when she wants to stay in.

Any recommendations?


japanese horror movie 'Shutter' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0440803/ if you want to see it i'll give you the links for it, its the scariest shit i've ever seen along with the Exorist Part 3.
Rirawin
Rirawin avatar

9329 posts since 17/7/05

29 Oct 2007 00:29
You gotta be joking right? Shutter was an awful awful film. A mere cheap Ringu/Ju-on rip off even down to the "girl with long hair" crawling on the floor.

You can't go wrong with "Eat the school girls" Jack, it's only a 60min movie Eye-wink
the_fear
the_fear avatar

902 posts since 27/7/07

29 Oct 2007 00:33
yeah but at least i could understand the shutter movie more and i was studying photography at the time i first saw it, and being in the dark room on my own well, i just couldnt vision a girl jumping out of a t.v as much as something happening in the darkroom. Tesis is also quite creepy
phelen
phelen avatar

6479 posts since 16/8/06

29 Oct 2007 00:54
Jack wrote: Since I am being made to stay in Halloween with a girl, to carve pumpkins and watch a movie, and it's up to me to pick a movie, I want something I can download and burn that's really fucked up.

Like what Rirawin said but possibly worse, just to show her what happens when she wants to stay in.

Any recommendations?

Salo - nuff said.
phelen
phelen avatar

6479 posts since 16/8/06

29 Oct 2007 00:56
Rirawin wrote: You gotta be joking right? Shutter was an awful awful film. A mere cheap Ringu/Ju-on rip off even down to the "girl with long hair" crawling on the floor.

You can't go wrong with "Eat the school girls" Jack, it's only a 60min movie Eye-wink

Man I live Ringu that film scared the shit out of me, and Ju-on made me stay with my gf's house when all my housemates left home for ChristmasSmiling.

~Shutter has some good moments though if its the same film I'm thinking of with the odd end end.
MoB
MoB avatar

36830 posts since 31/8/04

29 Oct 2007 00:57
Good shout phelen Laughing out loud
http://www.mininova.org/tor/900903
Jack
Jack avatar

7300 posts since 12/9/06

29 Oct 2007 01:54
Gone with Salo, will leave it downloading overnight and give it a watch tomorrow if I feel brave.
phelen
phelen avatar

6479 posts since 16/8/06

29 Oct 2007 02:58
Jack wrote: Gone with Salo, will leave it downloading overnight and give it a watch tomorrow if I feel brave.

Soon to be single if you show her that.
Rirawin
Rirawin avatar

9329 posts since 17/7/05

29 Oct 2007 02:59
Black Christmas - Laughing out loud Enough said. I'll save 28 Weeks later for tomorrow night.
MoB
MoB avatar

36830 posts since 31/8/04

29 Oct 2007 17:08
Good luck Chuck - Shit, dane cook is Dogscock. Dunno what constitutes a comedian these days for him to be classed as one.
velvet
velvet avatar

9530 posts since 12/6/06

29 Oct 2007 17:23
MoB wrote: Good luck Chuck - Shit, dane cook is Dogscock. Dunno what constitutes a comedian these days for him to be classed as one.

Laughing out loud

Saw this, biggest pile of shit ever - Bird had a nice arse though Cool
MoB
MoB avatar

36830 posts since 31/8/04

29 Oct 2007 17:25
Oh yes
phelen
phelen avatar

6479 posts since 16/8/06

29 Oct 2007 17:55
MoB wrote: Oh yes


Her ice cream is dripping she should take more care eating.
oldgregg
oldgregg avatar

6281 posts since 13/4/02

29 Oct 2007 18:01
saw the new resident evil and fido yesterday. resident evil was the better of the two..