General Discussion: Last Purchase (non fashion) pics thread ...


Show original post
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1436 posts since 30/3/11

24 Jun 2020 15:07
I agree..the grey market is a shame though. Even with a hard to obtain pair of sneakers! It prevents bona fide people buying at the retail price and enjoy something.
Kadafi39
Kadafi39 avatar

1721 posts since 30/10/09

24 Jun 2020 15:28
Centurionone wrote: I agree..the grey market is a shame though. Even with a hard to obtain pair of sneakers! It prevents bona fide people buying at the retail price and enjoy something.

Totally agree, but unfortunately its the way with everything these days as you say from sneakers to watches and even cars… Porsche and ferrari run very similar schemes to the AD's for watches. Buy a few "core models" (shitters) from us and you may find your name makes it on the list for something you actually want.
MattC
MattC avatar

783 posts since 20/3/12

24 Jun 2020 15:28
Centurionone oh myUbercool Ubercool Ubercool Ubercool
oldgregg
oldgregg avatar

6370 posts since 13/4/02

24 Jun 2020 15:52
Centurionone wrote: Here it is unboxed


Whats up with the ring?
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1436 posts since 30/3/11

24 Jun 2020 16:06
oldgregg wrote:
Centurionone wrote: Here it is unboxed


Whats up with the ring?

My late mum’s engagement ring… I used to wear it around my neck but stopped wearing necklaces
deuce
deuce avatar

13864 posts since 21/1/08

24 Jun 2020 16:09
That's a beauty Cent Cool Smiling
oldgregg
oldgregg avatar

6370 posts since 13/4/02

24 Jun 2020 16:23
Centurionone wrote:
oldgregg wrote:
Centurionone wrote: Here it is unboxed


Whats up with the ring?

My late mum’s engagement ring… I used to wear it around my neck but stopped wearing necklaces

Ah, I thought it was some stealth wealth trip but that sounds more reasonable.
sofashionmuchamaze
sofashionmuchamaze avatar

809 posts since 12/12/13

24 Jun 2020 16:40
What's on the wrist?
Anto
Anto avatar

3812 posts since 19/1/12

24 Jun 2020 17:12
It's a real beauty Ubercool
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1436 posts since 30/3/11

24 Jun 2020 17:52
sofashionmuchamaze wrote: What's on the wrist?

This one

Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1436 posts since 30/3/11

24 Jun 2020 17:52
Anto wrote: It's a real beauty Ubercool

Thanks Anto !
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1436 posts since 30/3/11

24 Jun 2020 17:52
deuce wrote: That's a beauty Cent Cool Smiling

Thanks Jords !
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1436 posts since 30/3/11

24 Jun 2020 17:53
MattC wrote: Centurionone oh myUbercool Ubercool Ubercool Ubercool

You are too kind Matt Cool
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6829 posts since 5/6/07

24 Jun 2020 19:59
I prefer the one you already had mate but they’re both lovely
Birdman
Birdman avatar

1429 posts since 10/3/10

posted 24 Jun 2020 20:26, edited 24 Jun 2020 20:26
Centurionone Ubercool Ubercool Ubercool

The pic is stressing me out a bit though - I’m imagining you gouging the back of the case across that diamond ring as you take it out of your palm Shocked
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23944 posts since 14/10/04

24 Jun 2020 21:09
Cent still doing the big balling Ubercool
quest
quest avatar

3543 posts since 11/7/11

24 Jun 2020 21:17
class Cool
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1436 posts since 30/3/11

posted 24 Jun 2020 21:44, edited 24 Jun 2020 21:44
Birdman wrote: Centurionone Ubercool Ubercool Ubercool

The pic is stressing me out a bit though - I’m imagining you gouging the back of the case across that diamond ring as you take it out of your palm Shocked

Laughing out loud I am careful about things like that due to mild OCD but no matter how much you pay attention in the end you get scratches and dings , its inevitable. It's nigh impossible to keep watches pristine for a long time unless you always wear long sleeve, wear the watch under the cuff etc etc. You are a better man than I if you manage to keep them scratch free
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1436 posts since 30/3/11

24 Jun 2020 21:48
EssexBoyII wrote: I prefer the one you already had mate but they’re both lovely

Thanks Tony. 5711 is so lightweight compared to 5740, its almost as you don't feel it on your wrist.
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1436 posts since 30/3/11

24 Jun 2020 21:48
quest wrote: class Cool

Thanks quest , very kind!