Menswear: Last Purchase (PICS thread, your OWN picture, NO stock pictures)


Show original post
roophees
roophees avatar

1517 posts since 18/12/10

8 May 2019 08:18
Where you get the CPs LFC? I'm looking for black mids on sale
LFC
LFC avatar

3694 posts since 14/6/11

8 May 2019 09:12
Matches with the 10% off on the app. Would take all the colours in these. I’ve bought the black version twice and sent them back as can’t justify them when I have the Margiela Runner so the grey was the go to.

Sales will be mid June now mate if you need to hang on.
illwill
illwill avatar

3599 posts since 17/5/04

posted 8 May 2019 09:27, edited 8 May 2019 09:27
Bought them twice Laughing out loud You have a problem.

Doesn't your missus do her nut with you fannying about agonising in front of the mirror the whole time?
roophees
roophees avatar

1517 posts since 18/12/10

8 May 2019 13:15
LFC wrote: Matches with the 10% off on the app. Would take all the colours in these. I’ve bought the black version twice and sent them back as can’t justify them when I have the Margiela Runner so the grey was the go to.

Sales will be mid June now mate if you need to hang on.

Cheers mate. Now slightly pissed I forgot that I wanted CP BBalls on the £100 off £300 Matches offer a few weeks ago.
LFC
LFC avatar

3694 posts since 14/6/11

8 May 2019 14:04
illwill wrote: Bought them twice Laughing out loud You have a problem.

Doesn't your missus do her nut with you fannying about agonising in front of the mirror the whole time?

You wouldn’t believe how big my problem is.

Mrs hardly gets involved, I show her what I buy, it’s either “yeah they are nice” or “get them fucked off out this house now” Laughing out loud but that means fuck all most of the time to me.
Anto
Anto avatar

3555 posts since 19/1/12

18 May 2019 15:35

Folk Assembly Pants
illwill
illwill avatar

3599 posts since 17/5/04

18 May 2019 15:53
The cut of Folk trews is absolutely op atm Ubercool
noface
noface avatar

103 posts since 23/9/09

3 Jun 2019 20:48
1st pair of Acne Max, well impressed

/i]
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6437 posts since 5/6/07

4 Jun 2019 06:58
Summer whites Cool
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

518 posts since 28/2/12

4 Jun 2019 07:26
not ones for when youre on your period…..
Mr.X.
Mr.X. avatar

2848 posts since 23/6/13

4 Jun 2019 09:54
I bought a few FOLK shirts and hoodie recently. I liked the hoody but seemed expensive even with a 15% discount. The shirts weren't that impressive for £100 and I found their sizing varied.
Anto
Anto avatar

3555 posts since 19/1/12

5 Jun 2019 17:22
Love a white denim for summer but never owned a pair and probably never will as i don't think i've got the balls to pull them off
spitfiredealer
spitfiredealer avatar

2027 posts since 12/6/10

5 Jun 2019 17:32
I think white denim is for people who don’t have kids. Moment I put some light coloured trousers on my kid seems to be magnetically drawn to them with grubby hands or something to smear down them. Laughing out loud

Doogan
Doogan avatar

500 posts since 13/4/14

5 Jun 2019 18:22
Anto wrote: Love a white denim for summer but never owned a pair and probably never will as i don't think i've got the balls to pull them off

Same.
noface
noface avatar

103 posts since 23/9/09

6 Jun 2019 16:14
spitfiredealer wrote: I think white denim is for people who don’t have kids. Moment I put some light coloured trousers on my kid seems to be magnetically drawn to them with grubby hands or something to smear down them. Laughing out loud

yea thats always the risk with white jeans. I've got some uniqlo white ones that have stayed white for ages tho so upgraded to these. (after getting curry sauce on em lol) Will deffo be on the look out for white wash tips/tricks.
Have to say that Acne max is a proper good fit too
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

7111 posts since 21/4/05

6 Jun 2019 18:09
Wheat / ecru > white
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23634 posts since 14/10/04

8 Jun 2019 18:38
jhericurls
jhericurls avatar

94 posts since 7/2/15

9 Jun 2019 10:37
carl lewis wrote:
Doesn't the BBall fit larger than the achilles?
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23634 posts since 14/10/04

9 Jun 2019 10:40
UK 9 is my normal size and 43 fits fine, 42 is snug. Not sure were people get this size down 2 in BB, would be Size down 1 max
LFC
LFC avatar

3694 posts since 14/6/11

9 Jun 2019 12:00
You size down 2 in the OG version, new one’s are one down or true depending on foot width I’d say.

How much did you get them for Carl?