Menswear: Last Purchase (PICS thread, your OWN picture, NO stock pictures)


Show original post
FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13588 posts since 27/11/03

16 Jan 2020 13:36
Laughing out loud
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6828 posts since 5/6/07

16 Jan 2020 17:02
Mosoona wrote:
EssexBoyII wrote: Batoner green/blue knit

Want to pick one of these up, is the Medium a 2 or a 3 in the numbering system they use? Cheers!

2 would fit med imo
Superprecise
Superprecise avatar

2164 posts since 16/7/11

17 Jan 2020 00:56
Beware of the short sleeves though!
snaye
snaye avatar

10760 posts since 24/10/02

17 Jan 2020 01:29
and baggy elbows
themistake
themistake avatar

10704 posts since 20/2/06

17 Jan 2020 08:43
Crackajack wrote: That reflection is concerning IMO

Certainly does. Surprised he didn’t eat them.
krisricey
krisricey avatar

2185 posts since 24/3/12

17 Jan 2020 09:37
Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1334 posts since 15/12/12

17 Jan 2020 10:17
themistake wrote:
Crackajack wrote: That reflection is concerning IMO

Certainly does. Surprised he didn’t eat them.

That the chap I’m travelling with and yes he’s a big bloke.
Hello World
Hello World avatar

12140 posts since 7/3/05

18 Jan 2020 15:33
generic_guy wrote: TK Maxx clearance time so been stocking up.



Three pairs for £10 in a gift box.
The weird thing is I've been looking for more of these for ages in various TKs and not seen any and now everywhere seems to have them Puzzled
picked up 2 boxes that were left in brislington, also been waiting for ages for more to come through picked up a couple of pairs previously but must have been years ago though.
gawkrodger
gawkrodger avatar

7530 posts since 4/11/08

18 Jan 2020 19:18
the last couple of pagesLaughing out loud
swede
swede avatar

8914 posts since 21/3/09

18 Jan 2020 19:39
hello world in brislington nowadays? Puzzled
mtthrvy2
mtthrvy2 avatar

1903 posts since 8/11/10

18 Jan 2020 20:01
Hello World wrote:
generic_guy wrote: TK Maxx clearance time so been stocking up.



Three pairs for £10 in a gift box.
The weird thing is I've been looking for more of these for ages in various TKs and not seen any and now everywhere seems to have them Puzzled
picked up 2 boxes that were left in brislington, also been waiting for ages for more to come through picked up a couple of pairs previously but must have been years ago though.


look cool, but are the least comfortable socks ever.
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5406 posts since 5/9/11

18 Jan 2020 20:38
Feet rapers
mtthrvy2
mtthrvy2 avatar

1903 posts since 8/11/10

18 Jan 2020 21:28
not even that, 100% cotton, no elastic. Don't even stay up

100% shit
swede
swede avatar

8914 posts since 21/3/09

posted 20 Jan 2020 22:01, edited 20 Jan 2020 22:01
Spicy viscose OL shirt in the sales. Ready for holiday next week

generic_guy
generic_guy avatar

9486 posts since 16/9/02

20 Jan 2020 22:35
Like that shirt Swede.

mtthrvy2 wrote: not even that, 100% cotton, no elastic. Don't even stay up

100% shit

Never had a problem with them not staying up?
Mine aren't 100% cotton either though so not sure what you had.
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6828 posts since 5/6/07

20 Jan 2020 22:53
swede wrote: Spicy viscose OL shirt in the sales. Ready for holiday next week


Puzzled Not good that. Probably fits like a tent as well
MLI
MLI avatar

5173 posts since 6/10/09

21 Jan 2020 06:11
Visual Uparmored Product

GUARDIAN So good, classic back print screen printed

SMOCK

Converted to my Way of Life (TM)
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5278 posts since 1/4/07

21 Jan 2020 17:59
I don't usually post recent purchases. But for almost $2k of byborre for under $500, I would be stupid to pass up. Knitted coach's feels like it weighs 100lbs.

Gore over Coat
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3313 posts since 29/5/05

21 Jan 2020 18:54
interesting to see how that fits with your usual gear
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5278 posts since 1/4/07

21 Jan 2020 18:58
morning mist wrote: interesting to see how that fits with your usual gear
it won't, it's mostly for work. I finally have a high tech jacket for the weather I have been meaning to get for over a decade, and the coaches jacket is very heavy, but looks dressy enough for work