Menswear: Last Purchase (PICS thread, your OWN picture, NO stock pictures)


Show original post
smith
smith avatar

11214 posts since 5/5/04

posted 21 May 2021 22:23, edited 21 May 2021 22:23
Hanto wrote:
smith wrote: How much a visvim hoody set one back? No idea to be honest.

Retail in JP can be anywhere from 42k for a basic piece, to 70k yen if its an Amplus Veggie Dye or Mud Dye. The UK rate is absurd. The melange one I have there is £610 on Mr Porter and I paid £185. The Green is £685 on The Bureau.

Ah ok. Cheers. Did google and saw the UK prices and did think 'yeah no one paying that without a good discount code'.

Really like the Green and Indigo. Red looks like a sweat I'd wear around the house that I could pick up from matalan. No offence. Smiling Must be good quality on them.

Sayword
Sayword avatar

5363 posts since 1/4/07

21 May 2021 23:52

Nothing major, just supporting the Movement. I'll post the full when all my Gear Arrives, still got stuff Im waiting for in Japan

Sayword
Sayword avatar

5363 posts since 1/4/07

posted 22 May 2021 02:24, edited 22 May 2021 02:24

EDIT: a later than last post but early arrival from

Richardson Sterling Heavy Gauge Ring
Hanto
Hanto avatar

2872 posts since 30/11/09

22 May 2021 05:32
smith wrote:
Hanto wrote:
smith wrote: How much a visvim hoody set one back? No idea to be honest.

Retail in JP can be anywhere from 42k for a basic piece, to 70k yen if its an Amplus Veggie Dye or Mud Dye. The UK rate is absurd. The melange one I have there is £610 on Mr Porter and I paid £185. The Green is £685 on The Bureau.

Ah ok. Cheers. Did google and saw the UK prices and did think 'yeah no one paying that without a good discount code'.

Really like the Green and Indigo. Red looks like a sweat I'd wear around the house that I could pick up from matalan. No offence. Smiling Must be good quality on them.

None taken. Eye-wink The picture doesn't quite come off right tbh. It's ever so slightly pink.


Its the one I have mulled over flipping for the reason you say. But it is a really nice piece. Plus I was sold on it having the original tags and bag so is easy to flip for the price. Have seen a red Aw20 Amplus, similar to the green hoodie that is going for less which may be worth a punt on.
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1743 posts since 3/11/09

22 May 2021 19:08
Sayword wrote:
EDIT: a later than last post but early arrival from

Richardson Sterling Heavy Gauge Ring
cock ring?
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5363 posts since 1/4/07

22 May 2021 19:38
jplxx wrote:
Sayword wrote:
EDIT: a later than last post but early arrival from

Richardson Sterling Heavy Gauge Ring
cock ring?
you are not too far off, it's for a harness that supports all sorts of deviant sexual activities though.
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1743 posts since 3/11/09

22 May 2021 21:47
Show the rig
habitual
habitual avatar

183 posts since 17/9/08

30 May 2021 15:38

Hanto
Hanto avatar

2872 posts since 30/11/09

posted 30 May 2021 17:44, edited 30 May 2021 17:44
And now for the tees. Laughing out loud

FilMelange Dizz Botanical Dye (the colours from this release are amazing - may have to get the rest):
Kurumi
Mallow
Hibiscus
Marigold


Visvim Amplus Crash Tee - Green
District Vision - Air Wear Stretch T-shirt
Lady White Co - Our T-Shirt - Cornflower
Lady White Co - Our T-Shirt - Almond
Doogan
Doogan avatar

979 posts since 13/4/14

30 May 2021 18:05
Cool
swede
swede avatar

9620 posts since 21/3/09

30 May 2021 19:56
yes mate Ubercool killing it with the tees. ideal for this weather