Menswear: Last Purchase (PICS thread, your OWN picture, NO stock pictures)


Show original post
TheTiger
TheTiger avatar

3653 posts since 23/2/03

17 Jan 2013 23:13
Sales pickup from Zara. Looks navy from a distance, but picks up the details in the light or close up.


inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6663 posts since 7/6/08

17 Jan 2013 23:24
Replace the buttons and I think that will look great.
fluent
fluent avatar

260 posts since 26/11/11

17 Jan 2013 23:25
Sleeves are considerably long.
MrPlatinum
MrPlatinum avatar

8939 posts since 24/2/04

17 Jan 2013 23:32
I'm pretty sure The Tiger knows his way to a tailor if he feels the need.
bill
bill avatar

4905 posts since 5/8/09

17 Jan 2013 23:45
sleeves not too long Fascist!
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

17 Jan 2013 23:56
looks good tiger

is that ombre tee raf?
LazyBoy09
LazyBoy09 avatar

287 posts since 3/1/11

18 Jan 2013 00:25
The Tiger wrote: Sales pickup from Zara. Looks navy from a distance, but picks up the details in the light or close up.



Real nice blazer that - which zara did you find that at??
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

18 Jan 2013 00:27
Laughing out loud
fluent
fluent avatar

260 posts since 26/11/11

18 Jan 2013 00:48
MrPlatinum wrote: I'm pretty sure The Tiger knows his way to a tailor if he feels the need.
Odd comment
inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6663 posts since 7/6/08

18 Jan 2013 01:43
He gets tailors in Hong Kong(and probably Canada too) to make him suits for fun.
TheTiger
TheTiger avatar

3653 posts since 23/2/03

18 Jan 2013 05:20
inverse square wrote: Replace the buttons and I think that will look great.

fluent wrote: Sleeves are considerably long.

The sleeves are pretty much perfect, could move about 1cm max, but no more. The only thing that will need changing is moving the button as it's a little tight (i'm too fat). Will definitely replace the buttons at some stage too as they are a bit shitty. Anyone know of places to buy decent buttons? I need some for my pea coat too.

doomedyouth wrote: looks good tiger

is that ombre tee raf?

Not sure if directed at me, but underneath is a just a merino knit from h&m.

fluent wrote:
MrPlatinum wrote: I'm pretty sure The Tiger knows his way to a tailor if he feels the need.
Odd comment

As inverse square says I have a tailor in HK who makes all of my 'nicer' stuff, but currently unemployed so £30 blazers are about my level right now Laughing out loud
rural
rural avatar

17512 posts since 26/9/06

18 Jan 2013 10:27
OL versatile parka from the OL web store.

Prospekt
Prospekt avatar

975 posts since 7/9/10

18 Jan 2013 10:31
Nice
Ulster_Blue
Ulster_Blue avatar

5166 posts since 16/7/06

18 Jan 2013 10:43
Looks good. I managed to nab the shield parka from Great Divide for £145, incredible jacket, worth the original £400.
timmbo
timmbo avatar

3406 posts since 9/2/10

18 Jan 2013 10:57
Like that camo jacket. If anyone sees one in store let me know - can't find that online.
PHiL
PHiL avatar

8745 posts since 31/8/03

18 Jan 2013 10:59
Nice Rural
Trystero
Trystero avatar

1607 posts since 1/8/07

18 Jan 2013 11:01
can't believe that camo jacket is getting so many positive comments
sydneyking
sydneyking avatar

4491 posts since 26/9/09

18 Jan 2013 11:01
Trystero wrote: can't believe that camo jacket is getting so many positive comments
teflondon
teflondon avatar

129 posts since 27/11/12

18 Jan 2013 11:05
sydneyking wrote:
Trystero wrote: can't believe that camo jacket is getting so many positive comments
TheTiger
TheTiger avatar

3653 posts since 23/2/03

18 Jan 2013 11:25
timmbo wrote: Like that camo jacket. If anyone sees one in store let me know - can't find that online.

There's one size left online for skinny fukers…

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-neu-W2012-s/345024/996013/CAMOUFLAGE%2BPRINT%2BBLAZER