Random Questions: LCD TV - Help Needed


Show original post
ODB
ODB avatar

3310 posts since 21/6/06

4 Aug 2016 14:47
Cool Good choice mate, any problems just send it back
If youre inclined, heres a good thread for owners of that model, best settings etc..
https://www.avforums.com/threads/samsung-ue-ju6800-4k-tv-owners-thread.1979754/
mAK
mAK avatar

477 posts since 28/4/13

5 Aug 2016 10:57
Cheers mate will have a look when it turns up
ODB
ODB avatar

3310 posts since 21/6/06

5 Aug 2016 11:57
Cool
Goldie
Goldie avatar

4590 posts since 17/10/07

21 Nov 2016 20:58
Just about to move into our first place and need to get a TV around 40-45 inch. Got a budget of £350, maybe 400 if it's an unmissable deal. Any suggestions please guys?
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

22674 posts since 14/10/04

21 Nov 2016 23:12
Goldie wrote: Just about to move into our first place and need to get a TV around 40-45 inch. Got a budget of £350, maybe 400 if it's an unmissable deal. Any suggestions please guys?

£50 above budget but you be good for a good while as it's 4K

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/samsung-ue50ku6020-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-50-led-tv-10153657-pdt.html?
jeg
jeg avatar

2223 posts since 12/12/01

22 Nov 2016 10:58
I got the below last Saturday and very pleased. Gets good which magazine review (would have gone bigger but the lounge and space suits a 40". Bought from John Lewis, asked them to match an online £429 price and they did, plus JL do their 5 year warranty.
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/samsung-ue40ku6400-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-40-led-tv-10146895-pdt.html
jogon321
jogon321 avatar

521 posts since 13/4/12

posted 24 Nov 2016 19:50, edited 24 Nov 2016 19:50
Seen this for cheap on HUKD http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/heads-up-from-midnight-samsung-ue40ku6000-40-smart-led-wifi-4k-tv-299-99-ebay-ao-2556074

Samsung 40" 4k with smart features for £299
Rirawin
Rirawin avatar

9129 posts since 17/7/05

posted 25 Nov 2016 07:41, edited 25 Nov 2016 07:41
£50 more at John Lewis but you get their 5 year warranty thrown in

http://www.johnlewis.com/samsung-ue40ku6020-hdr-4k-ultra-hd-smart-tv-40-with-freeview-hd-playstation-now-purcolour/p3078184
jogon321
jogon321 avatar

521 posts since 13/4/12

25 Nov 2016 19:56
jeg wrote: I got the below last Saturday and very pleased. Gets good which magazine review (would have gone bigger but the lounge and space suits a 40". Bought from John Lewis, asked them to match an online £429 price and they did, plus JL do their 5 year warranty.
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/samsung-ue40ku6400-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-40-led-tv-10146895-pdt.html

This one is now £30 cheaper at £399 from John Lewis.
jeg
jeg avatar

2223 posts since 12/12/01

25 Nov 2016 20:57
jogon321 wrote:
jeg wrote: I got the below last Saturday and very pleased. Gets good which magazine review (would have gone bigger but the lounge and space suits a 40". Bought from John Lewis, asked them to match an online £429 price and they did, plus JL do their 5 year warranty.
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/samsung-ue40ku6400-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-40-led-tv-10146895-pdt.html

This one is now £30 cheaper at £399 from John Lewis.

yeah saw that - v good price now
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

5951 posts since 5/6/07

25 Nov 2016 21:33
That's the one I'm looking at but I want the 55KU6400. Spent loads of time in curry's deciding and the picture is crisp blud. Had the finger on the Black Friday trigger from Curry's with £75 Quidco cashback and couldn't order as they didn't have stock in my local store. Get one from somewhere else you cunts
jogon321
jogon321 avatar

521 posts since 13/4/12

26 Nov 2016 19:13
Jeg - Can you get the £30 difference back from John Lewis under their 'Never knowingly undersold' thingy?
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

22674 posts since 14/10/04

26 Nov 2016 19:20
EssexBoyII wrote: picture is crisp blud.

You view normal telly channel or SKY HD? Never as crisp as the demos in store.

BT sports one of few boardcasting in ultra HD 4K
jeg
jeg avatar

2223 posts since 12/12/01

26 Nov 2016 21:04
jogon321 wrote: Jeg - Can you get the £30 difference back from John Lewis under their 'Never knowingly undersold' thingy?

good shout j - I'll drop em a line
shego
shego avatar

1497 posts since 11/12/07

15 Nov 2017 13:16
Any decent offers for a 40" or so?
Genevieve Appiah Kufour
Genevieve Appiah Kufour avatar

134 posts since 22/5/07

15 Nov 2017 13:59
I'll give you fifty English pounds for your forty inches big boy. When can you come round?
shego
shego avatar

1497 posts since 11/12/07

15 Nov 2017 14:48
Laughing out loud
TheConductor
TheConductor avatar

4076 posts since 17/11/09

18 Nov 2017 11:33
Looking to pick one of these up https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/all-tvs/sony-kdl32we613-blk.html

Is it worth waiting until Black Friday though for a code or discount somewhere? 6-year warranty seems pretty good on RS though.