General Discussion: The life advice thread. Never do, say, eat or drink anything without asking how to do it in here first!


Show original post
rural
rural avatar

17705 posts since 26/9/06

17 Apr 2020 21:52
Your honour, I rest my case
themistake
themistake avatar

10703 posts since 20/2/06

17 Apr 2020 22:45
joe6886 wrote: To add, he was out yesterday morning around a similar time with his pants round his arse cheeks rubbing his crotch again. Never seen anything of him before but we are normally out to work by then.

Perhaps it’s his way of showing appreciation for our NHS heroes.
rural
rural avatar

17705 posts since 26/9/06

17 Apr 2020 22:55
Fap for heroes
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1541 posts since 3/11/09

18 Apr 2020 03:35
joe6886 wrote: To add, he was out yesterday morning around a similar time with his pants round his arse cheeks rubbing his crotch again. Never seen anything of him before but we are normally out to work by then.
didnt you say he had family in the hoose? Mental.
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5400 posts since 5/9/11

18 Apr 2020 05:19
rural wrote: Fap for heroes
Laughing out loud
illwill
illwill avatar

4038 posts since 17/5/04

posted 18 Apr 2020 07:15, edited 18 Apr 2020 07:15
jplxx wrote:
joe6886 wrote: To add, he was out yesterday morning around a similar time with his pants round his arse cheeks rubbing his crotch again. Never seen anything of him before but we are normally out to work by then.
didnt you say he had family in the hoose? Mental.

He'd had enough of their shit. Desperate to get himself sectioned.
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23944 posts since 14/10/04

18 Apr 2020 07:32
spitfiredealer wrote: Private school is a lot of money. My parents sent me private and I don’t think it’s something I am going to do for my boy. I am sure there are people who benefit from it but I don’t think I did. Couldn’t wait to get out of the place once GCSE’s were done.

So you got no wealthy pals that are well placed to put you if need be? If so your right, private school is a waste of time.
illwill
illwill avatar

4038 posts since 17/5/04

posted 18 Apr 2020 07:48, edited 18 Apr 2020 07:48
carl lewis wrote:
spitfiredealer wrote: Private school is a lot of money. My parents sent me private and I don’t think it’s something I am going to do for my boy. I am sure there are people who benefit from it but I don’t think I did. Couldn’t wait to get out of the place once GCSE’s were done.

So you got no wealthy pals that are well placed to put you if need be? If so your right, private school is a waste of time.

I think that's massively exaggerated.

Most parents of kids at private school are professionals. They're not dishing out internships at Goldman Sachs.

It might be prevalent in the top schools (Eton, Harrow etc) but that's a tiny percentage.
MLI
MLI avatar

5173 posts since 6/10/09

posted 18 Apr 2020 08:51, edited 18 Apr 2020 08:51
I got sent to a catholic school by my cheap ass parents. It's private for tight asses. I think it benefited me. I got to observe the scumbag kids who got expelled from public school and were sent to Catholic to "straigten them out". Those kids were mad. The ones who didn't kill themselves got high on whatever was available, blew up whatever was around with po hahs, stole cars, shotguns, looted, raped and pillaged. I was just the nerd on the sidelines scamming comic books and selling porno mags to 7th graders. My nickname was frankenstein
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23944 posts since 14/10/04

posted 18 Apr 2020 09:01, edited 18 Apr 2020 09:01
illwill wrote:
carl lewis wrote:
spitfiredealer wrote: Private school is a lot of money. My parents sent me private and I don’t think it’s something I am going to do for my boy. I am sure there are people who benefit from it but I don’t think I did. Couldn’t wait to get out of the place once GCSE’s were done.

So you got no wealthy pals that are well placed to put you if need be? If so your right, private school is a waste of time.

I think that's massively exaggerated.

Most parents of kids at private school are professionals. They're not dishing out internships at Goldman Sachs.

It might be prevalent in the top schools (Eton, Harrow etc) but that's a tiny percentage.

Better off in a good state school then.



Ocin
Ocin avatar

1344 posts since 4/6/04

posted 18 Apr 2020 11:42, edited 18 Apr 2020 11:42
rural wrote: Fap for heroes
Laughing out loud

@joe6886 - you will be in witness protection this time next week. God help you if he returns, balls full with an eye for revenge
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1541 posts since 3/11/09

18 Apr 2020 14:27
No joke. Just saw a guy dangling his cock out in the sun from his window and his pal taking a photo. Wits gon oan?
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

674 posts since 28/2/12

18 Apr 2020 14:31
covit19 times!
figurine
figurine avatar

5895 posts since 14/5/07

18 Apr 2020 14:50
jplxx wrote: No joke. Just saw a guy dangling his cock out in the sun from his window and his pal taking a photo. Wits gon oan?
You live near ocin?
discobobulated
discobobulated avatar

884 posts since 21/4/10

18 Apr 2020 15:46
Maybe this is the way males attract a mate now that we are going to revert to pre historic levels of mentality
padawan
padawan avatar

4318 posts since 27/6/03

18 Apr 2020 15:50
Ocin wrote:
rural wrote: Fap for heroes
Laughing out loud

@joe6886 - you will be in witness protection this time next week. God help you if he returns, balls full with an eye for revenge

Laughing out loud
RickRude
RickRude avatar

3494 posts since 13/1/12

18 Apr 2020 16:09
figurine wrote:
jplxx wrote: No joke. Just saw a guy dangling his cock out in the sun from his window and his pal taking a photo. Wits gon oan?
You live near ocin?

Laughing out loud
krisricey
krisricey avatar

2185 posts since 24/3/12

18 Apr 2020 21:03
anyone ever laid artificial grass themselves? too much of a cunt of a job?
sofashionmuchamaze
sofashionmuchamaze avatar

808 posts since 12/12/13

19 Apr 2020 12:51
If you're laying the cheapest shit available on your balcony, just do it. If you want real looking grass in a garden, have it done unless your garden is somehow perfectly flat already.
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6826 posts since 5/6/07

19 Apr 2020 13:47
Surprised how many people go for the artificial grass. Looks fucking awful