General Discussion: MIA thread


Show original post
quest
quest avatar

3670 posts since 11/7/11

18 Mar 2021 22:37
I thought the man owned ‘two boutique hotels in Morocco’
FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13669 posts since 27/11/03

18 Mar 2021 22:46
andymakesglasses wrote: He already posted one of him in his Roller in the New Lockdown thread.

fudge.dredd wrote:

Oh this one, you ignorant piece of shit?

Ask your mom? She enjoyed being in the back of it eating some Fudge.

Now go and lockdown you motherfucker.

Or go and die please.

Laughing out loud
burny
burny avatar

6014 posts since 25/5/06

18 Mar 2021 22:55
quest wrote: I thought the man owned ‘two boutique hotels in Morocco’

Is this something he’s previously claimed?
rural
rural avatar

17770 posts since 26/9/06

18 Mar 2021 23:15
Yup, at least one boutique hotel there that I can recall.
quest
quest avatar

3670 posts since 11/7/11

18 Mar 2021 23:48
fudge.dredd wrote:
krisricey wrote: Fudge, what do you do for work? Car looks ace

Ta, run a couple of smallish companies doing boring Government stuff but also have 2 small boutique hotels in Essaouira.
burny
burny avatar

6014 posts since 25/5/06

posted 18 Mar 2021 23:52, edited 18 Mar 2021 23:52
Laughing out loud I’ve been to Essaouira. There aren’t any boutique hotels there. Lots of small 2-3 bedroom Riads but certainly no boutique hotel.
R
R avatar

13282 posts since 17/5/03

18 Mar 2021 23:56
what's the boring government stuff?!
HiFi
HiFi avatar

1046 posts since 17/7/06

19 Mar 2021 08:10
Wasn't there someone else years ago that posted Rollers and Ferraris on the drive that claimed to have something to do with law?
MrW
MrW avatar

3001 posts since 1/8/11

19 Mar 2021 08:26
R wrote: what's the boring government stuff?!

Anto
Anto avatar

4034 posts since 19/1/12

19 Mar 2021 08:32
Oh dear Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
smith
smith avatar

11283 posts since 5/5/04

posted 19 Mar 2021 09:01, edited 19 Mar 2021 09:01
Laughing out loud

Wonder where he got his betting slips from to save face on losing LOTS of money on Trump not winning the election. Probably just a photoshop like mine Sticking out tongue

https://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/politics_thread/190/#post1777366
Copper
Copper avatar

2962 posts since 29/11/11

19 Mar 2021 09:28
It's reading threads like this that make me wonder how MB had the bollocks to scam Mookie for a ton Laughing out loud
Copper
Copper avatar

2962 posts since 29/11/11

19 Mar 2021 09:30
burny wrote: Laughing out loud I’ve been to Essaouira. There aren’t any boutique hotels there. Lots of small 2-3 bedroom Riads but certainly no boutique hotel.

https://www.mrandmrssmith.com/destinations/morocco/essaouira?utm_content=non-brand&gclid;=Cj0KCQjwl9GCBhDvARIsAFunhsnEaKYiMF_hxjlLEbI9f-Hw54KObmHYDkwAp8FYxzJrwP_90cDolqYaAvoBEALw_wcB

This may be contradictory these places look banging
zappa1903
zappa1903 avatar

451 posts since 26/8/14

19 Mar 2021 10:00
smith wrote: Laughing out loud

Wonder where he got his betting slips from to save face on losing LOTS of money on Trump not winning the election. Probably just a photoshop like mine Sticking out tongue

https://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/politics_thread/190/#post1777366

The stakes were only £100 and £55 so don’t think there fake as such
burny
burny avatar

6014 posts since 25/5/06

19 Mar 2021 14:47
Copper wrote:
burny wrote: Laughing out loud I’ve been to Essaouira. There aren’t any boutique hotels there. Lots of small 2-3 bedroom Riads but certainly no boutique hotel.

https://www.mrandmrssmith.com/destinations/morocco/essaouira?utm_content=non-brand&gclid;=Cj0KCQjwl9GCBhDvARIsAFunhsnEaKYiMF_hxjlLEbI9f-Hw54KObmHYDkwAp8FYxzJrwP_90cDolqYaAvoBEALw_wcB

This may be contradictory these places look banging

Yeah I was actually thinking about chefchaouen when I wrote that. Essaouira is lovely but all those mr & mrs smith hotels are owned by Frenchmen, as are most hotels in Morocco.
Kadafi39
Kadafi39 avatar

1944 posts since 30/10/09

19 Mar 2021 15:25
HiFi wrote: Wasn't there someone else years ago that posted Rollers and Ferraris on the drive that claimed to have something to do with law?

You may be referring to me? That was 10+ years ago, myself and noble trolling jordan & co. IIRC jordan said I knew FA about cars as I claimed the boxster wasn't a real porsche. Noble pm'd me saying he had pics of supercars and could I troll jordan for a laugh, but a close friend literally had a driveway full of ferraris, a zonda, roller, hummer etc so I sent noble the picture and he said mine was better and to use it lol
deuce
deuce avatar

14035 posts since 21/1/08

19 Mar 2021 16:33
Laughing out loud
boxster is a real porsche though. would love one tbf Cool
Rez
Rez avatar

8657 posts since 5/4/09

19 Mar 2021 16:39
is it not a real porsche because it's much more affordable? Laughing out loud
themistake
themistake avatar

10832 posts since 20/2/06

19 Mar 2021 19:41
same cost to service at a real porsche. That's what you'll resent.
Rez
Rez avatar

8657 posts since 5/4/09

19 Mar 2021 19:48
Course. I remember my dad being so excited with a dirt cheap 944 he bought (think they're quite a lot more expensive now though) Laughing out loud

Got rid of it after a few years as hated the maintenance cost