General Discussion: Musical guilty pleasures


Show original post
Jack
Jack avatar

7300 posts since 12/9/06

30 Aug 2007 12:51
Robert Smith is one of my friend's uncle, and his Mum went to the same churh as my Nan.
EVERS
EVERS avatar

8580 posts since 2/7/06

30 Aug 2007 12:55
Hanson - Mmmmm Bop
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

30 Aug 2007 14:39
I might as well add a few more.

Christina aguilera - beautiful
Couple of Il divo songs
Regina spektor
jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

30 Aug 2007 14:40
FrIEND wrote:
Cazerelli wrote: Due to the immenent release of High School Musical 2 i am ressurecting this thread Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud someone posted me a swing mix cd today (the girl who reminds me suspicously of you) at the end of the cd she'd stuck the high school musical soundtrack. oh how I LOL'd on the way to work.

which bit was worse?

guilty pleasure - cry me a river, justin timberlake. i'm banned from watching JT pop videos, but i can still listen to this on the radio.
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

30 Aug 2007 14:45
jet wrote:
FrIEND wrote:
Cazerelli wrote: Due to the immenent release of High School Musical 2 i am ressurecting this thread Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud someone posted me a swing mix cd today (the girl who reminds me suspicously of you) at the end of the cd she'd stuck the high school musical soundtrack. oh how I LOL'd on the way to work.

which bit was worse?

guilty pleasure - cry me a river, justin timberlake. i'm banned from watching JT pop videos, but i can still listen to this on the radio.

gutted the videos are the best bit Laughing out loud
FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13438 posts since 27/11/03

30 Aug 2007 15:35
there's nothing wrong with a bit of new jack swing jet.
TedMaul
TedMaul avatar

979 posts since 16/3/03

30 Aug 2007 16:54
spacedust- gym tonic
kim wilde- kids in america


and i ll debate that 'hes on the phone' by st ettiene is one of the best pop songs ever made till i die
sofasogud
sofasogud avatar

5198 posts since 13/3/03

30 Aug 2007 20:26
TedMaul wrote: spacedust- gym tonic
kim wilde- kids in america


and i ll debate that 'hes on the phone' by st ettiene is one of the best pop songs ever made till i die

Great band. Would "I was born on Xmas Day" featuring Tim Burgess count as a guilty pleasure?
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20230 posts since 26/1/06

30 Aug 2007 21:27
how are St Etienne a guilty pleasure? or Regina Spektor for that matter
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

30 Aug 2007 22:09
I dare you to put regina spektor - sampson on when all your mates are around downing buckie
antigroban
antigroban avatar

524 posts since 10/3/05

30 Aug 2007 22:40
andymakesglasses wrote: how are St Etienne a guilty pleasure? or Regina Spektor for that matter

Agree.
Olraks
Olraks avatar

930 posts since 4/2/05

30 Aug 2007 23:15
word for the carpenters. Rainy days and mondays….Oops

EVERS
EVERS avatar

8580 posts since 2/7/06

30 Aug 2007 23:18
Carpenters are all about 'Superstar' (no DW)
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

31 Aug 2007 10:40
i love the carpenters. Masquerade.
Mentalist
Mentalist avatar

492 posts since 11/4/07

31 Aug 2007 11:28
andymakesglasses wrote: how are St Etienne a guilty pleasure? or Regina Spektor for that matter

"only love can break your heart" is one of the best songs ever, in no way is that a guilty pleasure.
Murakami
Murakami avatar

13308 posts since 9/5/05

4 Sep 2007 19:51
Some might say my musical tastes are all guilty but I do loves me some Jamiroquai
Popeye Doyle
Popeye Doyle avatar

1979 posts since 26/1/07

4 Sep 2007 19:54
Murakami wrote: Some might say my musical tastes are all guilty but I do loves me some Jamiroquai

theyre one of my all time favorites, though only 92-98.

stuart zender is god.
Murakami
Murakami avatar

13308 posts since 9/5/05

4 Sep 2007 19:57
yasmanian wrote:
Murakami wrote: Some might say my musical tastes are all guilty but I do loves me some Jamiroquai

theyre one of my all time favorites, though only 92-98.

stuart zender is god.

Aint that the truth Cool
m dog
m dog avatar

74 posts since 15/6/07

5 Sep 2007 00:06
Cazerelli wrote: Due to the immenent release of High School Musical 2 i am ressurecting this thread Laughing out loud

little sister made me sit through this in florida on holiday!.
too catchy!
SOS
SOS avatar

6483 posts since 12/10/04

5 Sep 2007 01:59