General Discussion: Neil Strauss - The Game


Esoterica
Esoterica avatar

137 posts since 9/6/04

4 Sep 2006 23:08
Seeing as this is mainly a male forum, I thought it may be interesting to get some comments about this books from those who may have read the book (or even tried out some of its contents).

After being recommended 'The Game' by a friend, within whom I noticed a major change in personality when going out, I have just started to read it. Only having read about 1/3 of it it seems interesting, if only to help provide the 'frustrated chump' with a bit of guidance and extra confidence.

Anyone here read it/tried it/into it?

Any experiences or self made tricks that have worked?
t_dot
t_dot avatar

6087 posts since 1/8/05

4 Sep 2006 23:09
http://www.fuk.co.uk/node/50868
MoB
MoB avatar

37394 posts since 31/8/04

4 Sep 2006 23:11
I personally think its absoloute bollocks.
mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

4 Sep 2006 23:13
I read the first chapter and it bored me to death.
Rufio
Rufio avatar

5994 posts since 11/10/05

4 Sep 2006 23:13
MoB wrote: I personally think its absoloute bollocks.

What he said.
mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

4 Sep 2006 23:36
I wonder if Tevez has any problems getting the girls
chopper
chopper avatar

4735 posts since 16/3/04

4 Sep 2006 23:40
its a complete sack of shit
Rufio
Rufio avatar

5994 posts since 11/10/05

4 Sep 2006 23:42
mr.white wrote: I wonder if Tevez has any problems getting the girls

Doubtful if he carries a mini statement on him when he goes out
t_dot
t_dot avatar

6087 posts since 1/8/05

4 Sep 2006 23:48
KKDW wrote:
mr.white wrote: I wonder if Tevez has any problems getting the girls

Doubtful if he carries a mini statement on him when he goes out


hahahahaha, looking like he does i imagine he will do
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

5 Sep 2006 12:27
MoB wrote: I personally think its absoloute bollocks.

do you mean the book or the methods they use in it?
stillhere
stillhere avatar

5017 posts since 15/1/06

5 Sep 2006 12:30
Esoterica wrote: Seeing as this is mainly a male forum, I thought it may be interesting to get some comments about this books from those who may have read the book (or even tried out some of its contents).

After being recommended 'The Game' by a friend, within whom I noticed a major change in personality when going out, I have just started to read it. Only having read about 1/3 of it it seems interesting, if only to help provide the 'frustrated chump' with a bit of guidance and extra confidence.

Anyone here read it/tried it/into it?

Any experiences or self made tricks that have worked?

yeah i did the same. a mate read it and was a totally different person when he was out, after reading the book, so read it myself. i wouldnt actually try any of the shitty lines and methods that they use in the book, and think that it is totally different in america, and girls wouldnt fall for that shit over here. although, the book itself is a really good read, and i do recommend it.
kefff is
kefff is avatar

435 posts since 14/1/06

5 Sep 2006 12:48
Esoterica wrote: …a friend, within whom I noticed a major change in personality when going out…

dave63 wrote: …a mate read it and was a totally different person when he was out, after reading the book…

In what way were they different? Seems quite wierd after just reading a book, see.

brack
brack avatar

217 posts since 29/7/03

5 Sep 2006 14:12
Just started reading it and personally really enjoying it. But i can see why people are so sceptical as it is so extreme the transformation. But the book itself so far is really funny and has kept me going.

As for changing someone approach i would say it would apart from opening their eyes a bit to some elementary methods and maybe also that ugly boys can do the business too.