General Discussion: New Lockdown


fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1682 posts since 15/12/12

31 Oct 2020 18:18
Good luck fuckers! Hope you enjoy your new life after giving away all your freedoms!

Hahah serves you right really….. If you give them away, you didn’t really deserve them eh?

Greeting from…… wherever I am.
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

7960 posts since 21/4/05

31 Oct 2020 18:28
https://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/motoring_thread/284/
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1682 posts since 15/12/12

posted 31 Oct 2020 18:50, edited 31 Oct 2020 18:50


Oh this one, you ignorant piece of shit?

Ask your mom? She enjoyed being in the back of it eating some Fudge.

Now go and lockdown you motherfucker.

Or go and die please.
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1682 posts since 15/12/12

31 Oct 2020 18:52
Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Once for every time the dead bitch sucked my dick.
RickRude
RickRude avatar

3890 posts since 13/1/12

31 Oct 2020 19:05
Burny get on the case
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1682 posts since 15/12/12

posted 31 Oct 2020 19:07, edited 31 Oct 2020 19:07
Come on Burnmy - figure me out. The sad life you lead and now you’ll have plenty of time living in the People’s Republic of Great Britain.

I hope you die from inhaling all the toxins from your mask.
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1682 posts since 15/12/12

posted 31 Oct 2020 19:09, edited 31 Oct 2020 19:09


click on image to download
swede
swede avatar

9825 posts since 21/3/09

31 Oct 2020 19:12
fudge dredd is one of life's losers. an incel who checked out of the mating game a while back; now spending his remaining days posting photos of other people's possessions on internet forums with active user bases of <100
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1682 posts since 15/12/12

31 Oct 2020 19:17
swede wrote: fudge dredd is one of life's losers. an incel who checked out of the mating game a while back; now spending his remaining days posting photos of other people's possessions on internet forums with active user bases of <100

Wouldn’t you just love for that to be the truth?

Is this also from someone else?

shralp-lad
shralp-lad avatar

895 posts since 21/4/11

31 Oct 2020 19:25
fudge.dredd wrote:
click on image to download
no amount of red squiggles can hide the home of birminghams best negroni Cool
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5696 posts since 5/9/11

31 Oct 2020 19:34
fudge.dredd wrote:

Oh this one, you ignorant piece of shit?

Ask your mom? She enjoyed being in the back of it eating some Fudge.

Now go and lockdown you motherfucker.

Or go and die please.

Speedcam? Bit of a shit pic of an expensive motor?
Goldie
Goldie avatar

4818 posts since 17/10/07

31 Oct 2020 19:54
Posts photo of car in UK but selfie in Turkey Puzzled
burny
burny avatar

6026 posts since 25/5/06

31 Oct 2020 20:04
You can clearly see the reflection of the car/Uber from which you are taking the picture in the lower half of the Royce image.

Have you stopped trying?

Cocktail bar in Birmingham.

River and kebab house in Instanbul.

Glad to see you survived the quake.
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

7152 posts since 5/6/07

31 Oct 2020 20:05
More holes in the story than pops cardie
Ulster_Blue
Ulster_Blue avatar

5556 posts since 16/7/06

31 Oct 2020 20:51
This is pathetic lol
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1603 posts since 24/3/14

31 Oct 2020 20:52
I'm never entirely sure if the guy is genuinely retarded.
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1603 posts since 24/3/14

posted 31 Oct 2020 20:53, edited 31 Oct 2020 20:53
fudge.dredd wrote:
swede wrote: fudge dredd is one of life's losers. an incel who checked out of the mating game a while back; now spending his remaining days posting photos of other people's possessions on internet forums with active user bases of <100

Wouldn’t you just love for that to be the truth?

Is this also from someone else?


Stop biting your nails, sick fuck.
bertoni
bertoni avatar

1480 posts since 29/9/11

31 Oct 2020 20:59
EssexBoyII wrote: More holes in the story than pops cardie

Laughing out loud
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1603 posts since 24/3/14

posted 31 Oct 2020 21:00, edited 31 Oct 2020 21:00
fudge.dredd wrote:

Oh this one, you ignorant piece of shit?

Ask your mom? She enjoyed being in the back of it eating some Fudge.

Now go and lockdown you motherfucker.

Or go and die please.


Goldie wrote: Posts photo of car in UK but selfie in Turkey Puzzled

According to the exif data this pic was taken 08-10-20 (edit: meant to say 10 - 0Cool The Turkey pics are from today.
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5696 posts since 5/9/11

31 Oct 2020 21:18
So he's a Turk who lives in Birmingham and like to flash stuff he doesn't have. Sad.