General Discussion: The official Nan Kid thread


Show original post
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1989 posts since 15/12/12

posted 10 May 2022 23:24, edited 10 May 2022 23:24
Fuck it, while I’m here:

Cyclists who wear the full condom looking gear
Visvim and Supreme fanboys (sorry, nanboys)
Anyone who watches Marvel crap
Anyone who vapes
Atheists
Anyone who wears shoes with no socks
People who eat smashed avocado
Any grown ass man who uses Snapchat
Anyone who wears football tops
People who eat tuna (smells like shit, and looks not too different)
People who have personalised number plates
People who don’t want children
Copper
Copper avatar

3057 posts since 29/11/11

10 May 2022 23:53
Atheists Laughing out loud
People who don’t want children Laughing out loud

You don’t understand the nan. A nankid wouldn’t go near smashed avocado. Nor would he have the faintest idea what supreme or Visvim. A true nan would scoff at the prices of vis or supreme as they can’t comprehend why anyone would buy anything other than value George / primary garb.

Agreed on marvel. Little bit Nan. Maybe having marvel related merchandise like a phone case or car bobble head would fully confirm.

We’ve discussed in thread before that nan kids don’t like football.

Passionate Vaping is proper nan. Especially modifying the vaping equipment / discussing it with other nan Vapers.
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1989 posts since 15/12/12

11 May 2022 08:58
Copper wrote: You don’t understand the nan. A nankid wouldn’t go near smashed avocado. Nor would he have the faintest idea what supreme or Visvim. A true nan would scoff at the prices of vis or supreme as they can’t comprehend why anyone would buy anything other than value George / primary garb..

I must be nan.
MoB
MoB avatar

37338 posts since 31/8/04

11 May 2022 10:37
Copper wrote: Atheists Laughing out loud
People who don’t want children Laughing out loud

You don’t understand the nan. A nankid wouldn’t go near smashed avocado. Nor would he have the faintest idea what supreme or Visvim. A true nan would scoff at the prices of vis or supreme as they can’t comprehend why anyone would buy anything other than value George / primary garb.

Agreed on marvel. Little bit Nan. Maybe having marvel related merchandise like a phone case or car bobble head would fully confirm.

We’ve discussed in thread before that nan kids don’t like football.

Passionate Vaping is proper nan. Especially modifying the vaping equipment / discussing it with other nan Vapers.

100%
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4116 posts since 13/1/12

11 May 2022 11:44
nankids despise Tuna - or any fish - apart from maybe fish fingers.
swiftus
swiftus avatar

1810 posts since 1/7/09

11 May 2022 15:08
fudge.dredd wrote: Fuck it, while I’m here:

Cyclists who wear the full condom looking gear
Visvim and Supreme fanboys (sorry, nanboys)
Anyone who watches Marvel crap
Anyone who vapes
Atheists
Anyone who wears shoes with no socks
People who eat smashed avocado
Any grown ass man who uses Snapchat
Anyone who wears football tops
People who eat tuna (smells like shit, and looks not too different)
People who have personalised number plates
People who don’t want children

Well off here. Nans wouldn't cycle (or exercise), own a car, even know what Supreme/Vis are, etc.
menace
menace avatar

1131 posts since 3/5/12

11 May 2022 21:05
tbf new atheism is extremely nan. wanking off to Ricky Gervais and crying laughing about 'flying spaghetti monster'. watching Christopher Hitchens on Youtube. All very nan. Great shout imo
Copper
Copper avatar

3057 posts since 29/11/11

12 May 2022 00:49
I don’t think theological choices enter the nan equation tbh.
swede
swede avatar

10372 posts since 21/3/09

12 May 2022 06:43
fudge.dredd wrote: Fuck it, while I’m here:

Cyclists who wear the full condom looking gear
Visvim and Supreme fanboys (sorry, nanboys)
Anyone who watches Marvel crap
Anyone who vapes
Atheists
Anyone who wears shoes with no socks
People who eat smashed avocado
Any grown ass man who uses Snapchat
Anyone who wears football tops
People who eat tuna (smells like shit, and looks not too different)
People who have personalised number plates
People who don’t want children

Wildly, wildly off the mark. Refer to rule #1 on the first page
Burt
Burt avatar

6277 posts since 3/1/10

12 May 2022 07:35
Has one of those portable mobile phone chargers on his person at all times just in case his battery drops below 10% and he needs to use Google Maps.
Hanto
Hanto avatar

3421 posts since 30/11/09

12 May 2022 08:30
Burt wrote: Has one of those portable mobile phone chargers on his person at all times just in case his battery drops below 10% and he needs to use Google Maps.

Rumbled. Cry It's in a work bag though and used sparingly so hopefully can get away with that.
Sholto
Sholto avatar

811 posts since 25/12/12

12 May 2022 14:56
Thread died long ago, it's now nothing but shit shouts based on random personal preferences.
quest
quest avatar

3784 posts since 11/7/11

13 May 2022 23:18
Burt wrote: Has one of those portable mobile phone chargers on his person at all times just in case his battery drops below 10% and he needs to use Google Maps.

love a good map tbh, put me on that list