General Discussion: The official Nan Kid thread


Show original post
Burt
Burt avatar

6145 posts since 3/1/10

14 Dec 2015 15:36
DuffMan wrote: That case is incredible Laughing out loud
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

14 Dec 2015 15:46
Laughing out loud
Bennelli
Bennelli avatar

3461 posts since 25/5/11

posted 14 Dec 2015 16:43, edited 14 Dec 2015 16:43
The man, the legend… Laughing out loud
diederik
diederik avatar

3300 posts since 16/8/11

14 Dec 2015 17:03
We have a winner - close thread Laughing out loud
MoB
MoB avatar

37195 posts since 31/8/04

14 Dec 2015 17:25
amazing
mtthrvy2
mtthrvy2 avatar

1963 posts since 8/11/10

14 Dec 2015 18:11
anyone else think?

adidaskev
adidaskev avatar

1001 posts since 30/11/11

14 Dec 2015 22:16
diederik wrote: We have a winner - close thread Laughing out loud
blackham
blackham avatar

1858 posts since 17/7/13

11 Jan 2016 17:01
http://mashable.com/2016/01/11/london-no-trousers-day-2016/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link#bamIf.rzvkqF
bill
bill avatar

4930 posts since 5/8/09

27 Jan 2016 16:55
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3419238/Teenager-saves-7-72-train-journey-Sheffield-Essex-taking-PLANE-Berlin.html
TCB
TCB avatar

4793 posts since 5/7/11

27 Jan 2016 16:57
How is this in any way a nan kid? Laughing out loud

jorel
jorel avatar

34 posts since 28/10/15

27 Jan 2016 16:59
left his Forehead in Sheffield
Sholto
Sholto avatar

644 posts since 25/12/12

27 Jan 2016 18:51
Nan kid would definitely be fearful of flying and would not choose it over a train for the sake of 7 quid
adidaskev
adidaskev avatar

1001 posts since 30/11/11

10 Mar 2016 13:07
sodomgomorra wrote:
swede wrote: am i bad for wanting the all blacks (largely 4 raving)

bet i am going to have to camp at my computer for an hour trying to get a pair

An hour? That's a bit of an optimistic estimate.

Nowadays sneaker copping has become a full fledged operation for me. Make a list of sites where they drop. Sort them into categories like obscure boutiques and big sites and grade them according to how prone the server is crap out. Set up autofill on 3 different devices, 3 different networks. Kick of anyone who is sapping my bandwith. And have a little cry when I eventually strike out.
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1603 posts since 24/3/14

10 Mar 2016 13:27
Aren't you eager to get noticed by me mate. Let me indulge you. Is there any particular reason your random ass came out of the woodwork and started this hetze against me- is grumpy young men not doing it for you anymore?
adidaskev
adidaskev avatar

1001 posts since 30/11/11

10 Mar 2016 17:14
sodomgomorra wrote: Aren't you eager to get noticed by me mate. Let me indulge you. Is there any particular reason your random ass came out of the woodwork and started this hetze against me- is grumpy young men not doing it for you anymore?

Hypebeasts are annoying, and you're the biggest Nan Kid on here in some time.
MattC
MattC avatar

837 posts since 20/3/12

10 Mar 2016 17:23
Kev has done you there mate
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1603 posts since 24/3/14

10 Mar 2016 18:17
adidaskev wrote:
sodomgomorra wrote: Aren't you eager to get noticed by me mate. Let me indulge you. Is there any particular reason your random ass came out of the woodwork and started this hetze against me- is grumpy young men not doing it for you anymore?

Hypebeasts are annoying, and you're the biggest Nan Kid on here in some time.

Fighting the good fight aye? Learn to deal with it you snide manlet- your argument of stop liking the shit I don't like isn't the most compelling.
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1603 posts since 24/3/14

10 Mar 2016 18:26

Get the fuck out of here you muppet.
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1603 posts since 24/3/14

10 Mar 2016 18:28
adidaskev wrote: Strictly & Maze Cool


Yesterday, casual day at work.

Sorry for the shit picture was in a rush to get ready for work.

Passarella Death Squad x G-Shock
Wood Wood hoody (no vis)
Norse
Andersons (no vis)
LVC
Asics
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1603 posts since 24/3/14

10 Mar 2016 18:41

hard lad,

talk some more shit, have at it. I can take it.

Just connect me to your sister, she is thick. Cool