General Discussion: The official Nan Kid thread


Show original post
Mosoona
Mosoona avatar

429 posts since 25/5/15

28 Dec 2021 15:51
Lot of nerd/nan conflation going on here
joeyjojo
joeyjojo avatar

4710 posts since 24/8/06

28 Dec 2021 16:10
Yeah way too much. Lost its way the last couple of pages.
discobobulated
discobobulated avatar

1183 posts since 21/4/10

28 Dec 2021 16:13
waterfall wrote:
discobobulated wrote: Every cunt that’s into football is a Nan to me.

Come down to the stretford end wearing head to toe visvim and see how that goes down

Football Casuals are the biggest Nans going. I should know, I was one.
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9463 posts since 6/10/05

28 Dec 2021 17:06
Mosoona wrote: Lot of nerd/nan conflation going on here

This
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3635 posts since 29/5/05

posted 28 Dec 2021 17:25, edited 28 Dec 2021 17:25
Ive always thought nan kids where people that behave like they are on the spectrum but isnt
Brian Damage
Brian Damage avatar

8035 posts since 21/10/03

28 Dec 2021 17:35
Lots of people would consider this forum and posting one's outfits, etc a bit nan.
Copper
Copper avatar

3057 posts since 29/11/11

28 Dec 2021 17:39
think we need a hard reset on the nan symptoms and go back to things like

"has been/would go on a cruise".

morning mist
morning mist avatar

3635 posts since 29/5/05

28 Dec 2021 19:02
doesn't leave the house for anything that is outside their monowheels range
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9463 posts since 6/10/05

28 Dec 2021 19:03
morning mist wrote: Ive always thought nan kids where people that behave like they are on the spectrum but isnt

People that where raised by their grandparents, Chocolate gives you energy, rubicon one of your 5 a day wear boots 2 sizes too big etc
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3635 posts since 29/5/05

28 Dec 2021 19:10
Seventyfour wrote:
morning mist wrote: Ive always thought nan kids where people that behave like they are on the spectrum but isnt

People that where raised by their grandparents, Chocolate gives you energy, rubicon one of your 5 a day wear boots 2 sizes too big etc

Laughing out loud

i get it now
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9463 posts since 6/10/05

28 Dec 2021 19:34
morning mist wrote:
Seventyfour wrote:
morning mist wrote: Ive always thought nan kids where people that behave like they are on the spectrum but isnt

People that where raised by their grandparents, Chocolate gives you energy, rubicon one of your 5 a day wear boots 2 sizes too big etc

Laughing out loud

i get it now

I should add they are all real things a nan kid I work with has said and done Laughing out loud
R
R avatar

13333 posts since 17/5/03

29 Dec 2021 21:14
was just driving down a well-lit London street and saw a kid walking, wearing a head lamp.
TCB
TCB avatar

4979 posts since 5/7/11

18 Feb 2022 11:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQh1FrbOc0&ab;_channel=BIGJETTV
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4116 posts since 13/1/12

1 Mar 2022 20:27
Palace v Stoke on iPlayer for HD (or red button for shitty SD*)
Middlesbrough v Spurs BBC one HD
Peterborough V City ITV HD

Three screen set up tonight with some pancakes Cool

*I swear it's worse than 240p
Mosoona
Mosoona avatar

429 posts since 25/5/15

1 Mar 2022 20:56
Not nan, that

Nan would be annoyed that the one show wasn’t on because of the football
smith
smith avatar

11712 posts since 5/5/04

1 Mar 2022 21:17
FYI nutella in the pancakes. Palace on the main screen Smiling
Mosoona
Mosoona avatar

429 posts since 25/5/15

posted 5 May 2022 17:00, edited 5 May 2022 17:00
smith
smith avatar

11712 posts since 5/5/04

10 May 2022 12:42
Runs with phone in armband and customises voice commands to it.
zoom
zoom avatar

6822 posts since 22/7/05

posted 10 May 2022 12:45, edited 10 May 2022 12:45
Laughing out loud

Extra points if the arm bands fluorescent.
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1986 posts since 15/12/12

10 May 2022 23:07
Oenologists are nan.