General Discussion: Old UK Garage


Show original post
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

10 Apr 2006 12:24
suck your mum wrote: Relfio, you don't happen to be quoting the immortal vocal spasticity of MC Sparks on Flybi do you?

Laughing out loud damn right, learn to speak you fucking retard Laughing out loud

doesn't he say something about a helicopter too?
ala*
ala* avatar

3001 posts since 20/2/03

10 Apr 2006 12:32
brrrrr stick up, ah ah stick up…

used to love that tune.. don't remember him mentioning helicopters tho
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

10 Apr 2006 12:37
i'm sure he makes some kind of retarded helicopter noise….maybe its a different song Laughing out loud

flip that coin see what you get.
Luke
Luke avatar

5711 posts since 21/1/03

10 Apr 2006 12:41
think it might have been on Joy Caz
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

10 Apr 2006 12:44
Luke wrote: think it might have been on Joy Caz

i can't even remember the words to that.
suck your mum
suck your mum avatar

2389 posts since 7/4/04

10 Apr 2006 14:08
Relfio wrote:
suck your mum wrote: Relfio, you don't happen to be quoting the immortal vocal spasticity of MC Sparks on Flybi do you?

Laughing out loud damn right, learn to speak you fucking retard Laughing out loud

doesn't he say something about a helicopter too?

First time I heard this i was like…. WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!

Not being funny, i've been in a recording studio and recorded some bits and bobs and there is NO WAY you wouldn't not notice this, Minnelium, what a stupid idiot.

Sparks is a rubbish MC anyway, had to go to Creed for "lessons" apparently.

Flybi was still very big though
Ntrik
Ntrik avatar

32 posts since 28/11/03

10 Apr 2006 14:32
Jamie wrote: Reason i have so many is because i used to be on a server of a ripping group that had about 40 gigs of garage alone, if you think about that, its pretty much every every song ever released, most of the compilations, and load of live sets.

Did you ever hang out on that DC++ Hub that had loads of UKG?
J'Adore
J'Adore avatar

1815 posts since 27/2/05

10 Apr 2006 14:41
I've got a fair few full length old garage tracks on my computer…

If I can work out how to put them into a .rar thing and do a you send it of the full length ones I've got would that be any good?
Luke
Luke avatar

5711 posts since 21/1/03

10 Apr 2006 14:42
that would be grand Laughing out loud
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

10 Apr 2006 14:43
have you got some fat bowers?
Luke
Luke avatar

5711 posts since 21/1/03

10 Apr 2006 14:44
you asking me?
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

10 Apr 2006 14:44
yes.
Jamie
Jamie avatar

2137 posts since 20/4/03

10 Apr 2006 14:44
J'Adore wrote: I've got a fair few full length old garage tracks on my computer…

If I can work out how to put them into a .rar thing and do a you send it of the full length ones I've got would that be any good?

J'Adore a garage-head?
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

10 Apr 2006 14:44
yes.
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

10 Apr 2006 14:44
yes.
Luke
Luke avatar

5711 posts since 21/1/03

10 Apr 2006 14:45
i think i got one track yeah

buying a new mic at the weekend, so brush up on your chats
Jamie
Jamie avatar

2137 posts since 20/4/03

10 Apr 2006 14:46
Luke wrote: i think i got one track yeah

buying a new mic at the weekend, so brush up on your chats

What are you actually planning, i havnt even asked?
Luke
Luke avatar

5711 posts since 21/1/03

10 Apr 2006 14:47
Jamie wrote:
Luke wrote: i think i got one track yeah

buying a new mic at the weekend, so brush up on your chats

What are you actually planning, i havnt even asked?

its my birthday so having a party at my flat… but for some reason decided to theme it 'Original Garage Night' (well…. original for us anyway)… just a piss about but could be funny
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

10 Apr 2006 14:49
ii'm gonna get messed up and throw up in the alley.
Luke
Luke avatar

5711 posts since 21/1/03

10 Apr 2006 14:50
Relfio wrote: ii'm gonna get messed up and throw up in the alley.

like every party Laughing out loud