Menswear: Our Legacy Thread


Show original post
hs516415
hs516415 avatar

27 posts since 11/10/13

28 Jun 2015 14:27
love those pale pink ones though. would definitely buy one of them.
Sheppy
Sheppy avatar

229 posts since 2/3/08

28 Jun 2015 15:24
They're trying far too hard now and they've gotten away from what made them pretty popular to begin with.
cjbaron
cjbaron avatar

82 posts since 17/1/14

posted 28 Jun 2015 15:37, edited 28 Jun 2015 15:37
Disagree. Every season has been a mixture of understated staples and louder, more avant garde pieces. I don't see how this is any different? besides which, they're unlikely to showcase a plain blue button down at their runway show..
swede
swede avatar

4884 posts since 21/3/09

28 Jun 2015 19:16
to be fair their runway looks are never great. the lookbooks are much better
manula
manula avatar

1236 posts since 11/9/11

posted 28 Jun 2015 19:21, edited 28 Jun 2015 19:21
Think this is the first time they do a runway show, never been the kind of brand that do fashion shows
swede
swede avatar

4884 posts since 21/3/09

28 Jun 2015 19:22
yeah sorry, their "style.com" preview shoot things
cjbaron
cjbaron avatar

82 posts since 17/1/14

29 Jun 2015 05:05
Can anyone offer a fit comparison between Acne Drifters and Our Legacy Classic Trousers? Looking for something looser in the leg than the Acne's
burny
burny avatar

5180 posts since 25/5/06

29 Jun 2015 05:21
Our Legacy Classic are looser. Much looser in my opinion. Probably finishing about an inch wider in the leg, depending on waist size.
cjbaron
cjbaron avatar

82 posts since 17/1/14

29 Jun 2015 06:17
thanks, thats what i was hoping to hear. was checking out the relaxed trouser but the fit looks pretty lack lustre on all the models I've seen
SoulBhoy
SoulBhoy avatar

147 posts since 29/2/12

29 Jun 2015 10:10
I actually like that collection, when you break it down there's a lot of nice pieces.
deecoults
deecoults avatar

269 posts since 27/6/14

29 Jun 2015 17:02
not a patch on A/W, way too much pink and red going on, no thanks.
burny
burny avatar

5180 posts since 25/5/06

29 Jun 2015 17:13
ALL the pink and red has an alternative in navy and grey/black. Laughing out loud

Christ, it's a showroom video. They're being flamboyant because that's who they are.
primertimes
primertimes avatar

187 posts since 3/10/12

posted 30 Jun 2015 12:08, edited 30 Jun 2015 12:08
They are starting to do Birks'? http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashion-shows/spring-2016-menswear/our-legacy/collection/14 – the footwear here.

This shirt is nice: http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashion-shows/spring-2016-menswear/our-legacy/collection/24 – or the whole look. As is this, with skulls: http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashion-shows/spring-2016-menswear/our-legacy/collection/25
antonio_pt
antonio_pt avatar

343 posts since 22/12/11

30 Jun 2015 12:57
typical fuk reaction to OL:

next season lookbook is out: all shit, this brand is dead

six months later: some really good pieces. x print shirt looks proper, where can i find an xs? *buys 70% of the collection*
lossen
lossen avatar

399 posts since 12/11/10

posted 30 Jun 2015 14:12, edited 30 Jun 2015 14:12
Artisan Jacket from AW13 in a xs anyone?
primertimes
primertimes avatar

187 posts since 3/10/12

1 Jul 2015 13:14
antonio_pt wrote: typical fuk reaction to OL:

next season lookbook is out: all shit, this brand is dead

six months later: some really good pieces. x print shirt looks proper, where can i find an xs? *buys 70% of the collection*

Laughing out loud
bernard77
bernard77 avatar

107 posts since 2/8/07

3 Jul 2015 14:42
cjbaron wrote: Disagree. Every season has been a mixture of understated staples and louder, more avant garde pieces. I don't see how this is any different? besides which, they're unlikely to showcase a plain blue button down at their runway show..

And this is exactly what ss16 is as a whole collection - its up now in their online showroom
hs516415
hs516415 avatar

27 posts since 11/10/13

3 Jul 2015 16:38
bernard77 wrote:
cjbaron wrote: Disagree. Every season has been a mixture of understated staples and louder, more avant garde pieces. I don't see how this is any different? besides which, they're unlikely to showcase a plain blue button down at their runway show..

And this is exactly what ss16 is as a whole collection - its up now in their online showroom

can we normal ol fanboys access to the online showroom!?