Menswear: Our Legacy Thread


Show original post
mod*
mod* avatar

7035 posts since 25/3/04

19 Dec 2012 16:30
I've deleted the kind gesture of offering a hook up to fellow fukers. The whole thing has backfired completely for several reasons. Shall we say I'll not be posting a code in the future, should I ever get one..

burny
burny avatar

5790 posts since 25/5/06

19 Dec 2012 16:42
Laughing out loud
snaye
snaye avatar

10671 posts since 24/10/02

19 Dec 2012 16:43
What happened? Did it get rinsed and the store caught on?
Vazza
Vazza avatar

4294 posts since 30/9/06

19 Dec 2012 16:44
Laughing out loud

Name and shame
primertimes
primertimes avatar

202 posts since 3/10/12

19 Dec 2012 19:07
what happend? discount code or what? how much?
elvrum
elvrum avatar

620 posts since 18/7/12

19 Dec 2012 19:18
i didn't think you posted a code - more just that you'd get things for people if they wanted it…, no? someone else said OL sale started on the 26th anyway i guess.
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

19 Dec 2012 21:54
I.complained and it was only given to the top 10 customers but they sorted me out a code and its public on the 26th
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5179 posts since 5/9/11

20 Dec 2012 22:50
Anyone with a mid sleeve tee from this season tell me how it fits? Umming and ahhing over S or M
harryd
harryd avatar

244 posts since 9/10/12

20 Dec 2012 23:37
Desperately wanted an OL shirt for some time, got the 1940 pyjama stripe and I was expecting more from both fit and fabric.
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

20 Dec 2012 23:48
good job nobody gives a fuck you prick
elvrum
elvrum avatar

620 posts since 18/7/12

20 Dec 2012 23:49
some of the shirting has been a bit disappointing this season.
elvrum
elvrum avatar

620 posts since 18/7/12

20 Dec 2012 23:50
does anyone have the marble shirt in plain black. like the fit on the OL site but fuck knows really.

been wearing the black denim jacket a lot lately (layering csb) GOOD BUY.
harryd
harryd avatar

244 posts since 9/10/12

21 Dec 2012 00:01
doomedyouth wrote: good job nobody gives a fuck you prick
hey we have an internet badass, pipe down son.
beyondthepines
beyondthepines avatar

1126 posts since 8/6/12

21 Dec 2012 05:36
harryd wrote: Desperately wanted an OL shirt for some time, got the 1940 pyjama stripe and I was expecting more from both fit and fabric.

ok what's wrong with the fabric? i like it a lot, soft brushed pyjama like cotton that has a vintage feel to it. damn nice in my opinion!

fit-wise the 1940s may not be the best fit for your body? it's the same with trousers and jeans where some people can wear those cuts and others dont who wear something different because of their different body.
well if you are very skinny the the shorter and boxier cut does not look good on you, "you have to have shoulders" if you know what i mean Laughing out loud
primertimes
primertimes avatar

202 posts since 3/10/12

21 Dec 2012 08:42
elvrum wrote: does anyone have the marble shirt in plain black. like the fit on the OL site but fuck

I have the black marble shirt and also the pattern marble shirt. I really like the fit of the shirt, IMO the best because I don't like the high vents on the other models or straight front that much. It fits true to size.
melange
melange avatar

565 posts since 30/12/11

21 Dec 2012 10:02
YLAup wrote: Anyone with a mid sleeve tee from this season tell me how it fits? Umming and ahhing over S or M

It fits tts, perhaps slightly relaxed. I wear a S in all their shirts but sized up to an M, because I wanted a more relaxed fit. The flame melange print is incredible up close.
Fuzzyduck121
Fuzzyduck121 avatar

1595 posts since 14/12/12

21 Dec 2012 13:21
True_Sensation wrote:
harryd wrote: Desperately wanted an OL shirt for some time, got the 1940 pyjama stripe and I was expecting more from both fit and fabric.

ok what's wrong with the fabric? i like it a lot, soft brushed pyjama like cotton that has a vintage feel to it. damn nice in my opinion!

fit-wise the 1940s may not be the best fit for your body? it's the same with trousers and jeans where some people can wear those cuts and others dont who wear something different because of their different body.
well if you are very skinny the the shorter and boxier cut does not look good on you, "you have to have shoulders" if you know what i mean Laughing out loud

spot on dude
I tried on the shirt and the 40's fits aint for guys with 38 chests and no shoulders
gitman vintage works for a smaller frame and a similar style for those interested
Smiling
Kingmob07
Kingmob07 avatar

8957 posts since 11/5/07

21 Dec 2012 14:15
primertimes wrote:
elvrum wrote: does anyone have the marble shirt in plain black. like the fit on the OL site but fuck

I have the black marble shirt and also the pattern marble shirt. I really like the fit of the shirt, IMO the best because I don't like the high vents on the other models or straight front that much. It fits true to size.

Marble shirt is the one of the best, if not the best shirt I've got from this season.
Mowgli82
Mowgli82 avatar

1270 posts since 28/9/08

21 Dec 2012 15:33
Anyone seen the black Marble shirt anywhere in M/48?
melange
melange avatar

565 posts since 30/12/11

21 Dec 2012 17:20
Can you size up in the marble shirt? I wear an S in OL shirting, but if I see one on the cheap would a M do?

oh, and go TTS with the sweats this season? never actually owned one myself