Menswear: Pics From Other Fashion Forums. Whether They Are Great, Terrible Or Awful.


Show original post
rural
rural avatar

17690 posts since 26/9/06

12 Feb 2014 21:51
"Jelly's…Margiela" Sick!
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

12 Feb 2014 21:51
Blogs and instagram has turned clobber into a spazzfest mate.
sofashionmuchamaze
sofashionmuchamaze avatar

793 posts since 12/12/13

12 Feb 2014 22:01
dat driez van notn
bawseshadz
bawseshadz avatar

1424 posts since 21/9/11

12 Feb 2014 22:04
snaye wrote: What the fuck does this fella actyally do? aside from design (if you can call it that) shite




DJ group and some main figure in that DONDA crap. Other then that he's nothing.
billybrown
billybrown avatar

3134 posts since 30/9/07

12 Feb 2014 22:07
snaye wrote: Is it me or is menswear getting cringier by the day, I almost dont want to care anymore.

http://four-pins.com/style/four-pins-street-new-york-fashion-week-part-ii/

I was thinking the same thing, but this is just internet twats wanting to be famous on blogs. Way too try-hard = Pub-test fail.
trailofdavid
trailofdavid avatar

6334 posts since 14/8/09

12 Feb 2014 22:11
Four Pins is proper wank and that Schlossman fella is a right cunt
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5261 posts since 1/4/07

13 Feb 2014 00:04
snaye wrote: Is it me or is menswear getting cringier by the day, I almost dont want to care anymore.

http://four-pins.com/style/four-pins-street-new-york-fashion-week-part-ii/
some of those were cool
snaye
snaye avatar

10749 posts since 24/10/02

posted 13 Feb 2014 18:28, edited 13 Feb 2014 18:28
Mob @ 3:18

MoB
MoB avatar

36869 posts since 31/8/04

13 Feb 2014 18:32
cutting
Owlix
Owlix avatar

2039 posts since 16/10/08

13 Feb 2014 19:43
25% look cool, the other 75% are trying way too fucking hard.

Also, WTF at 4:08
MoB
MoB avatar

36869 posts since 31/8/04

13 Feb 2014 19:47
4:04 ftw
snaye
snaye avatar

10749 posts since 24/10/02

13 Feb 2014 19:49
Yeah 4.04 she looks good, matey after though in hi grundies Eek
Arwhyayen
Arwhyayen avatar

368 posts since 13/12/13

13 Feb 2014 20:07
hate the whole 'pout pose and look cool' shit.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5261 posts since 1/4/07

14 Feb 2014 02:14
gotta give mcnairy props for this one
Forper
Forper avatar

2080 posts since 29/1/13

14 Feb 2014 07:14
everything about McNairy fucken sucks. Thats a bape coat from a few years ago
shame
shame avatar

1730 posts since 17/7/12

14 Feb 2014 09:59


just fall in love with the girl at 1:46 Cool
pops
pops avatar

4144 posts since 2/9/09

14 Feb 2014 11:11
beedub
beedub avatar

6810 posts since 7/3/07

14 Feb 2014 13:28
Sleeves on at least 2 of those items look too short.
snaye
snaye avatar

10749 posts since 24/10/02

14 Feb 2014 21:49
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3307 posts since 29/5/05

posted 14 Feb 2014 21:54, edited 14 Feb 2014 21:54
i imagine something like this played out everytime the peacocking cunt showed up