Archive: Pics From Other Fashion Forums.Whether They Are Great, Terrible Or Awful In Hurr!


Show original post
Jesus
Jesus avatar

6098 posts since 7/10/08

12 Feb 2009 16:29
Laughing out loud
Jesus
Jesus avatar

6098 posts since 7/10/08

12 Feb 2009 16:32
whats them top jeans?
Tronics
Tronics avatar

1598 posts since 21/9/06

12 Feb 2009 17:03
candidate wrote:

these jeans are amazing

agreed.

does anyone know where i can pick up a cheaper alternative with the same wash?


http://StopBegging.blogspot.com
Jesus
Jesus avatar

6098 posts since 7/10/08

12 Feb 2009 17:16
am i reading right or are they £3k Laughing out loud
6thEdition
6thEdition avatar

5882 posts since 7/3/08

12 Feb 2009 17:18
i think they are 3k, i found some there that were a few million yen, google tells me thats just over £20k… bloody hell, why so expensive.
MilSpex
MilSpex avatar

2288 posts since 1/10/03

12 Feb 2009 17:24
Jesus wrote: whats them top jeans?

LEVI`S you stupid fuck.
Jason789
Jason789 avatar

6210 posts since 2/1/07

12 Feb 2009 17:25
Laughing out loud
MilSpex
MilSpex avatar

2288 posts since 1/10/03

12 Feb 2009 17:25
Tronics wrote: agreed.

does anyone know where i can pick up a cheaper alternative with the same wash?

are you serious? thats not a wash. thats genuine Big E wear and age. you can`t "pick up" that. No LVC will come close either. Same with any Big E. You can`t touch it. I can because I own Big E, but you never will because you`re not committed.

I`ll buy more pairs in the future too. 501 is next on my hitlist.
Ineff
Ineff avatar

9855 posts since 7/4/04

12 Feb 2009 17:26
MilSpex wrote: I`ll buy more pairs in the future too. 501 is next on my hitlist.

Massive time Cool
R
R avatar

13335 posts since 17/5/03

12 Feb 2009 17:27
MilSpex wrote:
Tronics wrote: agreed.

does anyone know where i can pick up a cheaper alternative with the same wash?

are you serious? thats not a wash. thats genuine Big E wear and age. you can`t "pick up" that. No LVC will come close either. Same with any Big E. You can`t touch it. I can because I own Big E, but you never will because you`re not committed.

I`ll buy more pairs in the future too. 501 is next on my hitlist.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud thats brilliant

i'm committed to not shitting myself. can you honestly say the same?
themistake
themistake avatar

10866 posts since 20/2/06

12 Feb 2009 17:29
amazing. actually amazing
Jesus
Jesus avatar

6098 posts since 7/10/08

12 Feb 2009 17:43
MilSpex wrote:
Jesus wrote: whats them top jeans?

LEVI`S you stupid fuck.

ah, silly me, of course Roll Eyes
R
R avatar

13335 posts since 17/5/03

12 Feb 2009 17:46
MilSpex wrote:
Jesus wrote: whats them top jeans?

LEVI`S you stupid fuck.

this is why youre a cunt
MilSpex
MilSpex avatar

2288 posts since 1/10/03

12 Feb 2009 17:48
R wrote:
MilSpex wrote:
Jesus wrote: whats them top jeans?

LEVI`S you stupid fuck.

this is why youre a cunt

why are you one then genius?


GameOver
GameOver avatar

1842 posts since 1/6/06

12 Feb 2009 17:50
R
R avatar

13335 posts since 17/5/03

12 Feb 2009 17:50
MilSpex wrote:
R wrote:
MilSpex wrote:
Jesus wrote: whats them top jeans?

LEVI`S you stupid fuck.

this is why youre a cunt

why are you one then genius?

dont think i am tbh. used to be a bit of a dick but not bad now.
stoney
stoney avatar

17815 posts since 22/1/05

12 Feb 2009 17:53
prps do washes like that

i had a pair, bunned them, felt like a fraud.

(and the aging on them looked abit shit)
Jesus
Jesus avatar

6098 posts since 7/10/08

12 Feb 2009 17:53
GameOver wrote:

that jacket looked better on kanye
deuce
deuce avatar

14149 posts since 21/1/08

12 Feb 2009 17:54
seriously Laughing out loud @ this page
schtoop
schtoop avatar

13045 posts since 9/4/07

12 Feb 2009 17:54
lol gameover

tronics - apc butler worn out series are probs the closest you will find to those (waits for milspex to go mad)