Archive: Pics From Other Fashion Forums.Whether They Are Great, Terrible Or Awful In Hurr!


Show original post
MLI
MLI avatar

5173 posts since 6/10/09

18 Jan 2012 06:44
Foxtrot wrote: And on a practical level the choreography for it all must be a nightmare - brooding over what to wear, not wanting to be shown up by better 'fits' during the day.

shut up you idiot.
Murakami
Murakami avatar

13344 posts since 9/5/05

18 Jan 2012 10:13
The most annoying thing is Id do anything to look as half as good as those preening peacocks but the harsh truth of the matter is I really dont have a fucking clue Oops Laughing out loud
Ruben
Ruben avatar

10775 posts since 2/7/03

18 Jan 2012 10:16
MLI wrote:
Foxtrot wrote: And on a practical level the choreography for it all must be a nightmare - brooding over what to wear, not wanting to be shown up by better 'fits' during the day.

shut up you idiot.

Laughing out loud
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3639 posts since 29/5/05

18 Jan 2012 10:25
jimm wrote: I agree with Sayword. They just don't seem like cool guys.

nobody can look as cool as a bunch of japanese guys dressed as 50's mechanics

sayword sure bitch alot for a big guy

Fläsket
Fläsket avatar

3992 posts since 14/8/04

18 Jan 2012 14:11
http://www.nonnative.com/styles/
nick2
nick2 avatar

7231 posts since 18/2/09

18 Jan 2012 14:27
Strummer wrote: More Pitti shots


When you're this good looking you could wear a potato sack and look cool.
Kingmob07
Kingmob07 avatar

9199 posts since 11/5/07

18 Jan 2012 14:45

Nice
nick2
nick2 avatar

7231 posts since 18/2/09

18 Jan 2012 14:58
Kingmob07 wrote:
Nice

too much ankle on show
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5801 posts since 1/4/07

18 Jan 2012 15:11
morning mist wrote:
jimm wrote: I agree with Sayword. They just don't seem like cool guys.

nobody can look as cool as a bunch of japanese guys dressed as 50's mechanics
Thing is, most of them actually are mechanics and cyclers…

Mechanic uniforms for mechanics, toolbags for douches I guess
candidate
candidate avatar

2463 posts since 12/11/06

18 Jan 2012 15:27
quickly made some terribly dodgy brandon sales memes, someone needs to do them better.





'Ballin' Brandon'
Byte
Byte avatar

3071 posts since 16/6/10

18 Jan 2012 15:30
There were ones on HB ages ago like, ''Hennessey's ? That's been my go to drink for years.''
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3639 posts since 29/5/05

18 Jan 2012 15:37
Sayword wrote:
morning mist wrote:
jimm wrote: I agree with Sayword. They just don't seem like cool guys.

nobody can look as cool as a bunch of japanese guys dressed as 50's mechanics
Thing is, most of them actually are mechanics and cyclers…

Mechanic uniforms for mechanics, toolbags for douches I guess

and im guessing most of the guys at pitti work in fashion
Kingmob07
Kingmob07 avatar

9199 posts since 11/5/07

18 Jan 2012 15:39
nick2 wrote:
Kingmob07 wrote:
Nice

too much ankle on show

Yeah, I agree, but some great stuff in the top half of the outfits. Of course even at size 3 I imagine it'll be tiny.
nick2
nick2 avatar

7231 posts since 18/2/09

18 Jan 2012 15:42
Kingmob07 wrote:
nick2 wrote:
Kingmob07 wrote:
Nice

too much ankle on show

Yeah, I agree, but some great stuff in the top half of the outfits. Of course even at size 3 I imagine it'll be tiny.

agree, getting long trousers would be almost imposible too.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5801 posts since 1/4/07

18 Jan 2012 15:45
morning mist wrote:
Sayword wrote:
morning mist wrote:
jimm wrote: I agree with Sayword. They just don't seem like cool guys.

nobody can look as cool as a bunch of japanese guys dressed as 50's mechanics
Thing is, most of them actually are mechanics and cyclers…

Mechanic uniforms for mechanics, toolbags for douches I guess

and im guessing most of the guys at pitti work in fashion
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3639 posts since 29/5/05

18 Jan 2012 15:48
most guys there look sharp, would i dress like that or be inspired by it? No, but throwing 'douchbag' at people for doing a style you don't agree with is weak.

having random 'cool' words on the back the jacket (as most japanese brands seem to do these days) can be just as douchey as what some of the pitti guys are doing
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3639 posts since 29/5/05

18 Jan 2012 15:49
*insert douchbaggery gif*
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5801 posts since 1/4/07

18 Jan 2012 15:56
roophees wrote:
morning mist wrote: No, but throwing 'douchbag' at people for doing a style you don't agree with is weak.


Fucking handsfree vintage phone accessory for his iPhone?
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3639 posts since 29/5/05

18 Jan 2012 16:03
so? that's one dude out of how many? like i said, some of them are shit

should we go over every photo you posted of japanese dudes dressing up for a 'american 50s' halloween party?
let's not forget the irony of japanese dudes obsessing over a culture that a-bombed the shit out of them

pm alanis morissette
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5801 posts since 1/4/07

18 Jan 2012 16:08
you could, I wouldn't get mad like some here tho as I'm not japanese and don't really care.