Random Fashion Questions: Plain t-shirt help


schtoop
schtoop avatar

12960 posts since 9/4/07

5 Feb 2011 14:05
I'm in need of some plain tees for summer, want something that fits alongside the same as supreme and where i could order a bunch of colours

champion?
HiFi
HiFi avatar

1025 posts since 17/7/06

5 Feb 2011 14:06
Proclub? Best blanks I've ever worn.
schtoop
schtoop avatar

12960 posts since 9/4/07

5 Feb 2011 14:09
hate my pro club, tiny neck fucks me off so much
ajwhite81
ajwhite81 avatar

297 posts since 1/3/10

5 Feb 2011 14:20
I got a bunch of heavyweight Fruit of the Loom, decent quality for the price, but I will only be wearing em to work.
King_Kong
King_Kong avatar

1672 posts since 20/10/09

5 Feb 2011 15:16
kirkland do a good job for me. only ever see them in white though.
Ruben
Ruben avatar

10775 posts since 2/7/03

21 Oct 2012 16:05
What's good for plain tees @ the moment? Don't want to pay through the nose for loopwheeled Japanese ones but need a couple of decent heavy weight pieces
Mckue
Mckue avatar

172 posts since 4/11/12

7 Nov 2012 19:34
Just order from Hanes? That's where supreme sources some of there tee's (the plain ones, but without the tiny supreme logo), and they're a lot cheaper without the logo..
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23626 posts since 14/10/04

7 Nov 2012 19:46
Ruben wrote: What's good for plain tees @ the moment? Don't want to pay through the nose for loopwheeled Japanese ones but need a couple of decent heavy weight pieces

Real McCoy
SWOOSHLIFE
SWOOSHLIFE avatar

132 posts since 13/1/12

7 Nov 2012 20:05
Has anyone copped these plains and could shed some light on what they're like? Cheers

www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/dickies-assorted-three-tee-pack/invt/5214401043159/
trailofdavid
trailofdavid avatar

6334 posts since 14/8/09

7 Nov 2012 20:10
Tough decision
quest
quest avatar

3214 posts since 11/7/11

7 Nov 2012 20:15
SWOOSH LIFE wrote: Has anyone copped these plains and could shed some light on what they're like? Cheers

www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/dickies-assorted-three-tee-pack/invt/5214401043159/

Think schtoop has?
Would like to know what sizing is like.

Also, Hanes comfortsoft tees are good for the cash. Good material, lots of colours, and fit nice and not boxy. Would suggest sizing up though.
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

8705 posts since 6/10/05

7 Nov 2012 20:15
carl lewis wrote:
Ruben wrote: What's good for plain tees @ the moment? Don't want to pay through the nose for loopwheeled Japanese ones but need a couple of decent heavy weight pieces

Real McCoy

Aren't they loopwheeled Japanese ones Laughing out loud
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23626 posts since 14/10/04

7 Nov 2012 20:19
Laughing out loud Correct but gimmie 5 hideout sample coming up so make be able to
Get at 60-70% off Eye-wink
Dee
Dee avatar

11142 posts since 22/11/07

7 Nov 2012 20:28
who else sells these - wanted the in large but they've gone

http://www.superdenim.co.uk/prodpage.asp?productid=2559

Mark
Mark avatar

1008 posts since 24/5/08

7 Nov 2012 21:14
Ruben wrote: What's good for plain tees @ the moment? Don't want to pay through the nose for loopwheeled Japanese ones but need a couple of decent heavy weight pieces
http://www.ironheart.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath;=4&products;_id=301
troll
troll avatar

3571 posts since 30/1/10

7 Nov 2012 23:59
Dee have you tried asking Jake if he can proxy over a packet from japan? might even work out cheaper.
Ulster_Blue
Ulster_Blue avatar

5173 posts since 16/7/06

8 Nov 2012 09:47
Dee wrote: who else sells these - wanted the in large but they've gone

http://www.superdenim.co.uk/prodpage.asp?productid=2559

Was there some debate as to whether these are the "good" ones and not the flimsy ones? I'm sure someone said the £85 Champion ones are the real deal and the £40 ones arent great?
Trystero
Trystero avatar

1614 posts since 1/8/07

8 Nov 2012 11:20
I have a couple of the "good" Real McCoys tees (the collab ones that were actually made by Champion) and they're probably the best made plain tees I own. I'd definitely buy them again at US retail if they were still available anywhere, but UK prices were a joke.

I don't own any of the regular Real McCoys tees but those twin pack ones are adverstised eleswhere as being "light ounce cotton" so they're definitely going to feel less substantial than the Champion ones. I'd be surprised if they were actually flimsy, since Real McCoys stuff is generally very good quality in my experience. That said, £85 for a couple of nice enough plain t-shirts does seem excessive when you could get some Velva Sheen ones for much less.
Ulster_Blue
Ulster_Blue avatar

5173 posts since 16/7/06

8 Nov 2012 11:24
Cheers mate, anyone actually own the 2 pack tees and can comment on their quality?
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23626 posts since 14/10/04

8 Nov 2012 12:23
quest wrote:
SWOOSH LIFE wrote: Has anyone copped these plains and could shed some light on what they're like? Cheers

www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/dickies-assorted-three-tee-pack/invt/5214401043159/

Think schtoop has?
Would like to know what sizing is like.

Also, Hanes comfortsoft tees are good for the cash. Good material, lots of colours, and fit nice and not boxy. Would suggest sizing up though.


Cheers copped for £9 delivered