Random Fashion Questions: Plain t-shirt help


Show original post
swede
swede avatar

9886 posts since 21/3/09

2 Aug 2021 15:14
its freshflow. OG fuker from bitd. done amazingly to turn his business (burned out) into selling stuff through mrP… well impressive and some cool gear
toastbread
toastbread avatar

2745 posts since 15/6/07

2 Aug 2021 16:06
I still wear his Thomas John t's to this day (for the gym). Well done to him
swiftus
swiftus avatar

1514 posts since 1/7/09

2 Aug 2021 16:07
The irony of buying vintage will never get old
freshflow
freshflow avatar

2723 posts since 9/6/09

3 Aug 2021 06:59
Hey!

Generic guy messaged me on Instagram, after many attempts finally remembered my password lol

Yeah that’s me selling old stuff on Mr P, a new thing for them, definitely comes with its complications but has been received well which I’m pleased about.

Hope everyone is well
Sholto
Sholto avatar

650 posts since 25/12/12

3 Aug 2021 14:05
toastbread wrote: I still wear his Thomas John t's to this day (for the gym). Well done to him
Mine are all trashed, wish I could get my hands on some more Sad
Rez
Rez avatar

8704 posts since 5/4/09

3 Aug 2021 17:32
Sholto wrote:
toastbread wrote: I still wear his Thomas John t's to this day (for the gym). Well done to him
Mine are all trashed, wish I could get my hands on some more Sad

Agreed I think I wear one nearly every other day! FF please make more, I'll buy them all at full price this time I promise.
freshflow
freshflow avatar

2723 posts since 9/6/09

3 Aug 2021 18:16
Glad they all got some wear but Thomas John shirts are done sorry, I think the factory in LA doesn’t exist anymore.

It was the same place Fear Of God and John Elliott had tees made but when they got big they got their own factories and think the money drained out of the original place.

Might be some in a box at my parents, I’ll check next time I’m there.
Hanto
Hanto avatar

3163 posts since 30/11/09

3 Aug 2021 20:02
Good to see you back on here FF. The Nirvana piece is v nice tbf.
swede
swede avatar

9886 posts since 21/3/09

3 Aug 2021 20:10
hanto mate your fits would defo get dialled up a notch with some burned out gear…. nirvana one would be perfect
ODB
ODB avatar

3595 posts since 21/6/06

3 Aug 2021 20:52
freshflow wrote: Hey!

Generic guy messaged me on Instagram, after many attempts finally remembered my password lol

Yeah that’s me selling old stuff on Mr P, a new thing for them, definitely comes with its complications but has been received well which I’m pleased about.

Hope everyone is well

Hats off to ya mateCool
rural
rural avatar

17809 posts since 26/9/06

3 Aug 2021 21:05
swede wrote: hanto mate your fits would defo get dialled up a notch with some burned out gear…. nirvana one would be perfect

Would make them pop for sure.
maximus
maximus avatar

1747 posts since 13/7/06

4 Aug 2021 18:23
swede constantly on the wind up with hanto and discos vis antics
Bails78
Bails78 avatar

733 posts since 6/1/08

4 Aug 2021 20:57
Is there a way of finding out where Brands get there t-shirts made, I mean the factory where there actually cut & sewn?
swiftus
swiftus avatar

1514 posts since 1/7/09

5 Aug 2021 07:25
maximus wrote: swede constantly on the wind up with hanto and discos vis antics

Swede single-handedly trying to save the economy by encouraging (needless) spending
swede
swede avatar

9886 posts since 21/3/09

5 Aug 2021 07:41
no idea what you are on about. it's a fashion forum and I feel hanto's style would really suit some of those t-shirts…
Sholto
Sholto avatar

650 posts since 25/12/12

5 Aug 2021 09:36
freshflow wrote: Might be some in a box at my parents, I’ll check next time I’m there.

If you find any please hit me up! I have worn the three I bought from you to death over the last 5 years. They were the best!
Hanto
Hanto avatar

3163 posts since 30/11/09

posted 5 Aug 2021 10:42, edited 5 Aug 2021 10:42
rural wrote:
swede wrote: hanto mate your fits would defo get dialled up a notch with some burned out gear…. nirvana one would be perfect

Would make them pop for sure.

Would make my wife's head pop when she saw the invoice.

maximus wrote: swede constantly on the wind up with hanto and discos vis antics

Rishi's been in touch about being the face of the spend out to help out scheme.
Rez
Rez avatar

8704 posts since 5/4/09

posted 9 Aug 2021 07:52, edited 9 Aug 2021 07:52
I'm looking for black/grey/white t-shirts to order a few of them in a go ideally - want something with a reasonably tight collar/rib, but with a split hem, oversized/boxy fit. Bonus if they've got a pocket. Anything come to mind? Cheers!
toin
toin avatar

2072 posts since 1/4/13

9 Aug 2021 08:04
Uniqlo +j tshirt?
Rez
Rez avatar

8704 posts since 5/4/09

9 Aug 2021 08:05
they don't make them in that style any more looks like, plus found the material goes stiff and weird after a few washes.