General Discussion: Politics thread


Show original post
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5801 posts since 1/4/07

7 Jan 2021 21:02
Biden will bw worse, especially for black people.

Trump was the one president who didn't specifically target black people.

The violent cops are from bidens law aka 94 crime bill, a genocidal campaign on black people that is still on going.

Now we got to worry about white supremacists bidens contuined genocide, and right wing white supremacists terrorist acts.

Now that we are in a civil war, black people need to sit back and let these people eat themselves. Im sure they will beg for our help, like every single war since the revolutionary. And some will.

Im not.
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4139 posts since 13/1/12

7 Jan 2021 21:10
whats everyones view on Facebook and other social media outlets censoring and banning Trump (or any other person(s) whose views are extreme)
pentonville
pentonville avatar

1056 posts since 12/3/12

7 Jan 2021 21:18
Sayword wrote: Biden will bw worse, especially for black people.

He is very open about his disdain for the black electorate.
figurine
figurine avatar

6136 posts since 14/5/07

7 Jan 2021 21:18
Trump wasn't censored because his views were extreme, it was because he was lying about electoral fraud and dog whistling for violence.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5801 posts since 1/4/07

posted 7 Jan 2021 21:23, edited 7 Jan 2021 21:23
RickRude wrote: whats everyones view on Facebook and other social media outlets censoring and banning Trump (or any other person(s) whose views are extreme)
Big Tech and the media is why we are in this mess, they are driving these white supremacists into the dark where their thoughts are left to fester.

Thats why I don't watch watch anything, and I don't have social media besides an insta, and those on Fuk know, I contribute here more than there.

I was done with Facebook when they perma banned me in 2008 for posting the Supreme Jet amore wet teeshirt picture. A blessing in da skies.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5801 posts since 1/4/07

posted 7 Jan 2021 21:30, edited 7 Jan 2021 21:30
pentonville wrote:
Sayword wrote: Biden will bw worse, especially for black people.

He is very open about his disdain for the black electorate.
he did say he wasn't going to do shit for us, even after his shitty racist legacy. I hate Biden with a fucking passion, the worst american ever, praying for him to croak.

https://youtu.be/ok0FP9zMi3c
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4139 posts since 13/1/12

posted 7 Jan 2021 21:33, edited 7 Jan 2021 21:33
figurine wrote: Trump wasn't censored because his views were extreme, it was because he was lying about electoral fraud and dog whistling for violence.

Ok - censoring full stop - just for you as you want to be anal

Sayword - what’s the answer over there? Is there an alternative?
stoney
stoney avatar

17815 posts since 22/1/05

7 Jan 2021 21:35
How can any black man back trump. (White man either). But he is a white supremicist. He is pissing all over you and your drinking it in, insane.
phelen
phelen avatar

6752 posts since 16/8/06

7 Jan 2021 21:37
Sayword wrote:
pentonville wrote:
Sayword wrote: Biden will bw worse, especially for black people.

He is very open about his disdain for the black electorate.
he did say he wasn't going to do shit for us, even after his shitty racist legacy. I hate Biden with a fucking passion, the worst american ever, praying for him to croak.

https://youtu.be/ok0FP9zMi3c
Sayword wrote:
pentonville wrote:
Sayword wrote: Biden will bw worse, especially for black people.

He is very open about his disdain for the black electorate.
he did say he wasn't going to do shit for us, even after his shitty racist legacy. I hate Biden with a fucking passion, the worst american ever, praying for him to croak.

https://youtu.be/ok0FP9zMi3c

Biden worst American ever?,worst than Cruz?.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5801 posts since 1/4/07

posted 7 Jan 2021 22:00, edited 7 Jan 2021 22:00
stoney wrote: How can any black man back trump. (White man either). But he is a white supremicist. He is pissing all over you and your drinking it in, insane.
i dont support trump, I don't support Biden, I don't support white supremacists.

Truth is Trump didn't target black people, matter of fact he pardon more black people than any president, gave more to black colleges than any president, and black unemployment was lower under him than any president.



phelen wrote: Biden worst American ever?,worst than Cruz?.
biden has destroyed an entire generation of of black americans, 30+ years of black genocide with his on going 94 crime bill, and his mentors are literal klan leaders.

RickRude wrote: Sayword - what’s the answer over there? Is there an alternative?
America has been officially a failed State since Trump didn't concede to Biden.

Everything is going according to the globalist plan. The alternative is being played out.
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3639 posts since 29/5/05

7 Jan 2021 22:31
Sayword wrote:
stoney wrote: How can any black man back trump. (White man either). But he is a white supremicist. He is pissing all over you and your drinking it in, insane.
i dont support trump, I don't support Biden, I don't support white supremacists.

Truth is Trump didn't target black people, matter of fact he pardon more black people than any president, gave more to black colleges than any president, and black unemployment was lower under him than any president.

Unemployment rate didn't have much to do with Trump, it's been declining since 2011 under Obama and has continued down at the same rate. The problem is that Obama lowered unemployment by creating millions of temporary jobs and gig work and that has continued under Trump. Long term this is very damaging for the working class.

Sayword
Sayword avatar

5801 posts since 1/4/07

posted 7 Jan 2021 22:38, edited 7 Jan 2021 22:38
morning mist wrote: Unemployment rate didn't have much to do with Trump, it's been declining since 2011 under Obama and has continued down at the same rate. The problem is that Obama lowered unemployment by creating millions of temporary jobs and gig work and that has continued under Trump. Long term this is very damaging for the working class.
I completely agree

In fact expect them to finish expanding their legacy of the gig economy. As the middle class continues to disappear, as well as covid and automation, it ushers in the rise of the Servant Class Era.
pentonville
pentonville avatar

1056 posts since 12/3/12

7 Jan 2021 22:58
Sayword wrote: he did say he wasn't going to do shit for us, even after his shitty racist legacy. I hate Biden with a fucking passion, the worst american ever, praying for him to croak.

https://youtu.be/ok0FP9zMi3c

I did hear that leak. And the charlamagne interview.
pentonville
pentonville avatar

1056 posts since 12/3/12

7 Jan 2021 23:00
He is a great American icon tho, fucks up at everything, and finally gets the job just by virtue of managing to stay alive long enough
MoB
MoB avatar

37356 posts since 31/8/04

8 Jan 2021 08:14
After last night's speech he's conceded now, so how much did you lose fudge?
Birdman
Birdman avatar

1606 posts since 10/3/10

posted 8 Jan 2021 08:44, edited 8 Jan 2021 08:44
£100 to me.

swede
swede avatar

10449 posts since 21/3/09

posted 8 Jan 2021 09:00, edited 8 Jan 2021 09:00
.
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

30 posts since 2/4/17

posted 8 Jan 2021 11:45, edited 8 Jan 2021 11:45
Was wrong about you 'word. You got knowledge, of course, you look at the actual facts, I shoulda known…Sorry man…

but still… caveat…that black supremecist shit is as bad as the white supremecist shit, you gotta get over that man. We'er all in this shit fight together, working classss/low class white people got as much fucken bullshit as black people. man. Fuck the elites, fuck race, don't mean shit, in my neighborhood anyway, money, health and family is all that maters. Fuck the elites..
-DiscoTits-
-DiscoTits- avatar

999 posts since 26/11/07

posted 13 Jan 2021 22:09, edited 13 Jan 2021 22:09
Trump potentially impeached for a second time! Thus gon be good.
inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6774 posts since 7/6/08

13 Jan 2021 23:15
I'm awaiting his self pardon patiently Laughing out loud