Classifieds: Porter Dibs Thread


Show original post
ODB
ODB avatar

3431 posts since 21/6/06

17 Jan 2014 19:06
sure I've had a sat delivery from mr porter
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

posted 17 Jan 2014 19:17, edited 17 Jan 2014 19:17
Ruben wrote: Two hopes mate
No i dont want it to come tomorrow mate, im out early and got something coming monday from them anyway, so hoping they both come together. The drivers a legend, he drinks his can of coke and eats his snickers that i give him and we chat about spurs and rangers while it try the stuff on, and if its no good he just takes it straight back off me. Saves him coming back when i ring them in half hour if its wrong.
Ruben
Ruben avatar

10775 posts since 2/7/03

17 Jan 2014 19:22
Cool
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

17 Jan 2014 19:31
Oh and for the record, hes a mate of mine and i know him, but he is over the moon with a can of drink and a bar of chocolate. Cos as you well know mate, you dont get a minute to stop all day, so anything like that is well appreciated.
sciphiyem
sciphiyem avatar

499 posts since 7/9/11

17 Jan 2014 19:34
Noble Locks wrote:
Ruben wrote: Two hopes mate
No i dont want it to come tomorrow mate, im out early and got something coming monday from them anyway, so hoping they both come together. The drivers a legend, he drinks his can of coke and eats his snickers that i give him and we chat about spurs and rangers while it try the stuff on, and if its no good he just takes it straight back off me. Saves him coming back when i ring them in half hour if its wrong.

Hah, nice moves. Does he give his opinion on the items?
toomuchcoffeeman
toomuchcoffeeman avatar

210 posts since 28/3/11

17 Jan 2014 19:43
nope they don't deliver on weekends in my experience
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

17 Jan 2014 20:06
sciphiyem wrote:
Noble Locks wrote:
Ruben wrote: Two hopes mate
No i dont want it to come tomorrow mate, im out early and got something coming monday from them anyway, so hoping they both come together. The drivers a legend, he drinks his can of coke and eats his snickers that i give him and we chat about spurs and rangers while it try the stuff on, and if its no good he just takes it straight back off me. Saves him coming back when i ring them in half hour if its wrong.

Hah, nice moves. Does he give his opinion on the items?
Nah he just says how come you dont wear the filas anymore. Ha ha.
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1381 posts since 30/3/11

17 Jan 2014 20:35
toomuchcoffeeman wrote: nope they don't deliver on weekends in my experience

Of course they do, they even deliver at a time slot you ask!!
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

17 Jan 2014 20:39
We are not talking about dhl in general, we are talking about dhl delivering for porter.
Shiney
Shiney avatar

667 posts since 22/7/11

17 Jan 2014 20:40
anyone wants the sandro coat in S if it doesn't fit? https://www.mrporter.com/product/388390
chill123
chill123 avatar

125 posts since 27/5/12

17 Jan 2014 21:39
https://www.mrporter.com/product/378182

Got this in Medium if anyone wants.
Kingmob07
Kingmob07 avatar

8956 posts since 11/5/07

17 Jan 2014 23:50
How long does it usually take for all stuff to go to 70%
PHiL
PHiL avatar

8745 posts since 31/8/03

18 Jan 2014 00:05
Shiney wrote: anyone wants the sandro coat in S if it doesn't fit? https://www.mrporter.com/product/388390

nice that
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3303 posts since 21/2/10

18 Jan 2014 00:07
Kingmob07 wrote: How long does it usually take for all stuff to go to 70%

I think next Monday is probably the jump to 80%+old season, so might see it then. But if it hasn't gone to 70% already, it's probably the proper high-end luxury stuff that stays at 50%.
Kingmob07
Kingmob07 avatar

8956 posts since 11/5/07

18 Jan 2014 00:10
Ahh, so some stuff does end up sticking at 50% then? Cheers.
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1381 posts since 30/3/11

posted 18 Jan 2014 11:50, edited 18 Jan 2014 11:50
Noble Locks wrote: We are not talking about dhl in general, we are talking about dhl delivering for porter.

Neither was I, there has been been a lost in translation situation here. My bad!

If you live in London, London Premier service delivers on Saturdays & Sundays.

nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3303 posts since 21/2/10

18 Jan 2014 13:38
Kingmob07 wrote: Ahh, so some stuff does end up sticking at 50% then? Cheers.

Well, couple of years back there was a Lanvin jacket I wanted that stayed in stock til the very end (70-80% off period) and it didn't go past 50% off. So assume some stuff will stick, but keep an eye out anyway.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

18 Jan 2014 14:22
Centurionone wrote:
Noble Locks wrote: We are not talking about dhl in general, we are talking about dhl delivering for porter.

Neither was I, there has been been a lost in translation situation here. My bad!

If you live in London, London Premier service delivers on Saturdays & Sundays.
We aint all big hitters like you though son, they dont deliver on saturdays for us poor people. Cry
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1381 posts since 30/3/11

18 Jan 2014 18:47
How did you know I played baseball Noble?? On another note Porter premier service only costs £7 extra and it's for anyone who lives in London
kashif
kashif avatar

266 posts since 18/7/04

18 Jan 2014 18:56
Shiney wrote: anyone wants the sandro coat in S if it doesn't fit? https://www.mrporter.com/product/388390

I'll have it