Classifieds: Porter Dibs Thread


Show original post
kid unknown
kid unknown avatar

5321 posts since 8/12/01

30 Jan 2014 12:35
i considered that leather - why you backing it?
beedub
beedub avatar

6810 posts since 7/3/07

14 Jul 2014 18:10
One of these Sacai shirts in a size 3 should be back online tomorrow/ weds:

http://www.mrporter.com/mens/clothing/casual_shirts/long_sleeved_shirts?soldOutId=409587
hejus
hejus avatar

884 posts since 30/6/12

17 Jul 2014 08:19
anyone get these in a medium give me a shout, last one got nicked out my basket Evil

http://imgur.com/m3i8I6g
hang_on_voltaire
hang_on_voltaire avatar

497 posts since 11/11/09

22 Jul 2014 09:37
bought this in M & L and the M fits me so the large is going back unless anyone here wants it:

http://www.mrporter.com/mens/jcrew/printed-cotton-shirt/408804

Mark
Mark avatar

1008 posts since 24/5/08

27 Dec 2014 21:50
bump
swede
swede avatar

8104 posts since 21/3/09

27 Dec 2014 21:55
Laughing out loud
rural
rural avatar

17578 posts since 26/9/06

27 Dec 2014 22:16
Dib on my Dob
Mark
Mark avatar

1008 posts since 24/5/08

27 Dec 2014 22:37
like corn on the cob?
shame
shame avatar

1709 posts since 17/7/12

posted 31 Dec 2014 11:22, edited 31 Dec 2014 11:22
i have this sns herning / fisherman in a medium. 105 euro + postage (7 euro to germany // 15 Euro rest of Europe)
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/sns-herning/s-n-s-herning-fisherman-crew-neck-216698.html

anyone interested before i back it?
…long shot, but would trade against a large.
1234589
1234589 avatar

889 posts since 1/6/10

31 Dec 2014 14:46
Got these APC PS black selvedge in 29, anyone interested before I back them? £98 including UK shipping.

https://www.mrporter.com/mens/apc/petit-standard-slim-fit-dry-selvedge-denim-jeans/439083
electrolux
electrolux avatar

657 posts since 6/11/08

1 Jan 2015 12:54
Anyone want these acne Johna sweatpants before i back them tomorrow? These ones but in black, size small.

http://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/acne_studios/johna-cotton-blend-sweatpants/453631
gbh-h
gbh-h avatar

1475 posts since 4/4/13

posted 8 Jan 2015 10:35, edited 8 Jan 2015 10:35
stalled on this and i don't know why. unlikely but if anyone got it and doesn't get on etc.

http://www.mrporter.com/mens/accessories/scarves/cashmere_scarves?soldOutId=452557

ta
joe151
joe151 avatar

6230 posts since 21/2/07

8 Jan 2015 10:50
1234589 wrote: Got these APC PS black selvedge in 29, anyone interested before I back them? £98 including UK shipping.

https://www.mrporter.com/mens/apc/petit-standard-slim-fit-dry-selvedge-denim-jeans/439083
missed this, are these still around anywhere?
1234589
1234589 avatar

889 posts since 1/6/10

posted 8 Jan 2015 11:12, edited 8 Jan 2015 11:12
joe151 wrote:
1234589 wrote: Got these APC PS black selvedge in 29, anyone interested before I back them? £98 including UK shipping.

https://www.mrporter.com/mens/apc/petit-standard-slim-fit-dry-selvedge-denim-jeans/439083
missed this, are these still around anywhere?

Only received my refund this morning, so they might get put back up soon? At 70% off now as well.

Edit: says 'coming soon' on Mr P.
Anto
Anto avatar

3590 posts since 19/1/12

8 Jan 2015 11:16
What's the sizing like on the black? Those aren't raw right?
joe151
joe151 avatar

6230 posts since 21/2/07

8 Jan 2015 11:20
I'll keep an eye out, cheers
Wanted something similar but thought apc only do raw so hadn't checked
1234589
1234589 avatar

889 posts since 1/6/10

8 Jan 2015 12:02
Anto wrote: What's the sizing like on the black? Those aren't raw right?

They're unwashed 'dry' denim but not the same material as the raws. I'm 29 in PS/PNS usually, went with 30 for these though as the thighs were really tight and they don't appear to stretch much.
Anto
Anto avatar

3590 posts since 19/1/12

8 Jan 2015 14:04
Cool, thanks!
kid unknown
kid unknown avatar

5321 posts since 8/12/01

8 Jan 2015 14:39
i've backed those black APC PS - not feeling them at all. would not recommend.
EeePee
EeePee avatar

295 posts since 5/3/11

8 Jan 2015 14:53
gbh-h wrote: stalled on this and i don't know why. unlikely but if anyone got it and doesn't get on etc.

http://www.mrporter.com/mens/accessories/scarves/cashmere_scarves?soldOutId=452557

ta

I actually got this… If I don't like it then I'll happily send it on to you for what it cost me.