General Discussion: The Premiership discussion thread


Show original post
smith
smith avatar

10669 posts since 5/5/04

2 Feb 2019 17:11
Fulham were all over us. Game was heading for 1-1. Batman comes on and made something out of nothing. 2-0 Ubercool
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23412 posts since 14/10/04

8 Feb 2019 16:15
caol87
caol87 avatar

1889 posts since 28/6/14

posted 8 Feb 2019 17:04, edited 8 Feb 2019 17:04
smith wrote: Fulham were all over us. Game was heading for 1-1. Batman comes on and made something out of nothing. 2-0 Ubercool

Dunno what game you were watching but we were ok up until your penalty, then we were s**t for the rest of the game and showed nothing, no shots on target the whole game for us, so 'all over you' is not entirely accurate
smith
smith avatar

10669 posts since 5/5/04

8 Feb 2019 17:39
caol87 wrote:
smith wrote: Fulham were all over us. Game was heading for 1-1. Batman comes on and made something out of nothing. 2-0 Ubercool

Dunno what game you were watching but we were ok up until your penalty, then we were s**t for the rest of the game and showed nothing, no shots on target the whole game for us, so 'all over you' is not entirely accurate

You dominated the midfield battle all of the second half but with no real firepower. Our defence did a good job. Always going to be squeaky bum time watching that game at just 1-0. A goal would have killed the 3 points for us as we had no momentum.

Fulham are a good team. Think they're more than capable of doing a Leicester 14/15 and staying up.
smith
smith avatar

10669 posts since 5/5/04

8 Feb 2019 17:40
carl lewis wrote:

Jawdropping! Laughing out loud
JustinCredible
JustinCredible avatar

2391 posts since 11/6/08

8 Feb 2019 18:25
Laughing out loud
themistake
themistake avatar

10422 posts since 20/2/06

8 Feb 2019 18:49
Laughing out loud

You can't say Rodders didnt try to warn him…

Last week
caol87
caol87 avatar

1889 posts since 28/6/14

8 Feb 2019 18:57
smith wrote:
caol87 wrote:
smith wrote: Fulham were all over us. Game was heading for 1-1. Batman comes on and made something out of nothing. 2-0 Ubercool

Dunno what game you were watching but we were ok up until your penalty, then we were s**t for the rest of the game and showed nothing, no shots on target the whole game for us, so 'all over you' is not entirely accurate

You dominated the midfield battle all of the second half but with no real firepower. Our defence did a good job. Always going to be squeaky bum time watching that game at just 1-0. A goal would have killed the 3 points for us as we had no momentum.

Fulham are a good team. Think they're more than capable of doing a Leicester 14/15 and staying up.

We just didn't have a clue what to do with it with it though, pass it to death with no end product, do that so often

Doubt we'll stay up, would love it if we did, but we've done too much damage now, we got Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool in the next 5 weeks (all at home) not holding out much hope, the Burnley's and Southampton's of this world will really have to muck up in order for us to have any chance of staying up
rural
rural avatar

17444 posts since 26/9/06

8 Feb 2019 23:23
We're going down for sure. Spent a small fortune on transfers n all.
Fläsket
Fläsket avatar

3533 posts since 14/8/04

9 Feb 2019 01:33
bless Fullham.
my team picked up Manone on loan (.. Laughing out loud ) so was watching this earlier reminiscing of their good ole exciting days
snaye
snaye avatar

10595 posts since 24/10/02

11 Feb 2019 20:08
Ole to get the full time job at United is Laughing out loud
YLAup
YLAup avatar

4977 posts since 5/9/11

11 Feb 2019 20:38
Why? He's not lost in eleven consecutive games. You name another relatively available world manager with that record?
snaye
snaye avatar

10595 posts since 24/10/02

11 Feb 2019 21:15
Will be fun to watch the car crash next season
inspace
inspace avatar

139 posts since 26/11/11

11 Feb 2019 21:53
Fucking seconds away, Dubravka fucks up again after being so solid crew

I’m deverstated