General Discussion: The Premiership discussion thread


Show original post
MoB
MoB avatar

36683 posts since 31/8/04

1 Jul 2016 16:51
of course
BENi
BENi avatar

217 posts since 10/5/09

1 Jul 2016 17:39
MuayThaiPimp wrote: Will English people support Wales..?

No chance
Fläsket
Fläsket avatar

3595 posts since 14/8/04

1 Jul 2016 18:44
psg sign ben arfa on a two year deal.
manula
manula avatar

1648 posts since 11/9/11

4 Jul 2016 09:21
Foxtrot
Foxtrot avatar

2466 posts since 8/4/09

4 Jul 2016 10:10
United have signed Ibra (ageing fair and one a 1 yer deal) and Mkahitryan. Meanwhile Arsenal have signed a young striker from the J-League. It's fine, he has lots of potential. Its fine Puzzled
OnlyOneStop
OnlyOneStop avatar

2825 posts since 3/8/08

4 Jul 2016 11:51
anyone else heard the goons are after lukaku?
MoB
MoB avatar

36683 posts since 31/8/04

4 Jul 2016 12:25
OnlyOneStop wrote: anyone else heard the goons are after lukaku?

I'd be shocked if it happens, it won't. We got our little japanese boy, thats all thats needed.
trailofdavid
trailofdavid avatar

6334 posts since 14/8/09

4 Jul 2016 15:15
OnlyOneStop wrote: anyone else heard the goons are after lukaku?

Hope not
manula
manula avatar

1648 posts since 11/9/11

4 Jul 2016 15:20
We don't need him, Yaya Sanogo will be back from Charlton Athletic and we just bought Takuma Asano from Sanfrecce Hiroschima, the attack will be strong dis yearCool
Double D
Double D avatar

3552 posts since 8/3/07

4 Jul 2016 15:21
MoB wrote:
OnlyOneStop wrote: anyone else heard the goons are after lukaku?

I'd be shocked if it happens, it won't. We got our little japanese boy, thats all thats needed.
Doubt he'll even get a work permit for a couple of years, guess we'll just have to wait for Welbeck to be like a new signing again
trailofdavid
trailofdavid avatar

6334 posts since 14/8/09

4 Jul 2016 15:30
I'd be surprised if we dont sign someone, with Giroud and Alexis both unlikely to be ready for start of the season, Welbeck out and like DD said, the new lad not expected to be part of the setup yet

Lukaku aint the answer though
Foxtrot
Foxtrot avatar

2466 posts since 8/4/09

4 Jul 2016 15:44
Although there's time left, looking peak for us.
adidaskev
adidaskev avatar

1001 posts since 30/11/11

5 Jul 2016 12:35
trailofdavid wrote:
Trumps wrote: £30m is nothing these days. Literally.

Gundogan and Mikitarian both going for less

My point exactly.

80-100m for Pogba is ridiculous. I get EPL top teams have more £ with the tv deals but worth more than Ronnie in his prime? Laughing out loud

Chelsea signed that young Belgian striker - Not sure if that's a good or bad signing TBH.
MoB
MoB avatar

36683 posts since 31/8/04

5 Jul 2016 12:52
adidaskev wrote:
trailofdavid wrote:
Trumps wrote: £30m is nothing these days. Literally.

Gundogan and Mikitarian both going for less

My point exactly.

80-100m for Pogba is ridiculous. I get EPL top teams have more £ with the tv deals but worth more than Ronnie in his prime? Laughing out loud

Chelsea signed that young Belgian striker - Not sure if that's a good or bad signing TBH.

If Jose was still in charge i'd say bad but with Conte who knows, he looks very raw.
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23639 posts since 14/10/04

5 Jul 2016 14:06
manula wrote: We don't need him, Yaya Sanogo will be back from Charlton Athletic and we just bought Takuma Asano from Sanfrecce Hiroschima, the attack will be strong dis yearCool

True talk
OnlyOneStop
OnlyOneStop avatar

2825 posts since 3/8/08

5 Jul 2016 14:36
£10m for James Tomkins. Fucking nuts.
smith
smith avatar

10779 posts since 5/5/04

5 Jul 2016 14:40
Fuckin A!
OnlyOneStop
OnlyOneStop avatar

2825 posts since 3/8/08

6 Jul 2016 12:43
Everytime I've seen him he's been shit.
OnlyOneStop
OnlyOneStop avatar

2825 posts since 3/8/08

7 Jul 2016 13:36
Jordan Ibe for 15m! With all this money flying around we've got no chance of competing with our miser in charge.
Double D
Double D avatar

3552 posts since 8/3/07

7 Jul 2016 14:37
At least you'll make a killing selling your next goblin boy.