General Discussion: The Premiership discussion thread


Show original post
smith
smith avatar

10752 posts since 5/5/04

2 Feb 2019 17:11
Fulham were all over us. Game was heading for 1-1. Batman comes on and made something out of nothing. 2-0 Ubercool
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23623 posts since 14/10/04

8 Feb 2019 16:15
https://youtu.be/EQL4tl0U_5o
caol87
caol87 avatar

1987 posts since 28/6/14

posted 8 Feb 2019 17:04, edited 8 Feb 2019 17:04
smith wrote: Fulham were all over us. Game was heading for 1-1. Batman comes on and made something out of nothing. 2-0 Ubercool

Dunno what game you were watching but we were ok up until your penalty, then we were s**t for the rest of the game and showed nothing, no shots on target the whole game for us, so 'all over you' is not entirely accurate
smith
smith avatar

10752 posts since 5/5/04

8 Feb 2019 17:39
caol87 wrote:
smith wrote: Fulham were all over us. Game was heading for 1-1. Batman comes on and made something out of nothing. 2-0 Ubercool

Dunno what game you were watching but we were ok up until your penalty, then we were s**t for the rest of the game and showed nothing, no shots on target the whole game for us, so 'all over you' is not entirely accurate

You dominated the midfield battle all of the second half but with no real firepower. Our defence did a good job. Always going to be squeaky bum time watching that game at just 1-0. A goal would have killed the 3 points for us as we had no momentum.

Fulham are a good team. Think they're more than capable of doing a Leicester 14/15 and staying up.
smith
smith avatar

10752 posts since 5/5/04

8 Feb 2019 17:40

Jawdropping! Laughing out loud
JustinCredible
JustinCredible avatar

2454 posts since 11/6/08

8 Feb 2019 18:25
Laughing out loud
themistake
themistake avatar

10511 posts since 20/2/06

8 Feb 2019 18:49
Laughing out loud

You can't say Rodders didnt try to warn him…

Last week
caol87
caol87 avatar

1987 posts since 28/6/14

8 Feb 2019 18:57
smith wrote:
caol87 wrote:
smith wrote: Fulham were all over us. Game was heading for 1-1. Batman comes on and made something out of nothing. 2-0 Ubercool

Dunno what game you were watching but we were ok up until your penalty, then we were s**t for the rest of the game and showed nothing, no shots on target the whole game for us, so 'all over you' is not entirely accurate

You dominated the midfield battle all of the second half but with no real firepower. Our defence did a good job. Always going to be squeaky bum time watching that game at just 1-0. A goal would have killed the 3 points for us as we had no momentum.

Fulham are a good team. Think they're more than capable of doing a Leicester 14/15 and staying up.

We just didn't have a clue what to do with it with it though, pass it to death with no end product, do that so often

Doubt we'll stay up, would love it if we did, but we've done too much damage now, we got Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool in the next 5 weeks (all at home) not holding out much hope, the Burnley's and Southampton's of this world will really have to muck up in order for us to have any chance of staying up
rural
rural avatar

17520 posts since 26/9/06

8 Feb 2019 23:23
We're going down for sure. Spent a small fortune on transfers n all.
Fläsket
Fläsket avatar

3578 posts since 14/8/04

9 Feb 2019 01:33
bless Fullham.
my team picked up Manone on loan (.. Laughing out loud ) so was watching this earlier reminiscing of their good ole exciting days
snaye
snaye avatar

10637 posts since 24/10/02

11 Feb 2019 20:08
Ole to get the full time job at United is Laughing out loud
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5113 posts since 5/9/11

11 Feb 2019 20:38
Why? He's not lost in eleven consecutive games. You name another relatively available world manager with that record?
snaye
snaye avatar

10637 posts since 24/10/02

11 Feb 2019 21:15
Will be fun to watch the car crash next season
inspace
inspace avatar

144 posts since 26/11/11

11 Feb 2019 21:53
Fucking seconds away, Dubravka fucks up again after being so solid crew

I’m deverstated
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23623 posts since 14/10/04

24 Feb 2019 10:46
The foxes have turned into snakes
smith
smith avatar

10752 posts since 5/5/04

24 Feb 2019 10:56
4-1 , 1-0, 5-0, 3-0 last four games v them. They must fucking hate us.
smith
smith avatar

10752 posts since 5/5/04

24 Feb 2019 11:28
Can't believe Spurs went and beat this years likely Bundesliga Champions 3 nil, then went and lost to Burnley after they'd recovered somewhat from the Wolves result to almost get back in the title race.
Laughing out loud
caol87
caol87 avatar

1987 posts since 28/6/14

24 Feb 2019 12:35
What do Leicester expect, honestly? As a Fulham fan they don't know how good they have it, what difference is anyone else going to make? They're mid table team lets be honest
smith
smith avatar

10752 posts since 5/5/04

24 Feb 2019 14:03
They massively overachieved and won the league not so long ago. Leicester didn't sell out home games the season before when in a relegation battle. The majority of home fans that experienced the league winning season, now see this period as massively underachieving. Football is fickle and sadly dictated by the immediate results.
Razorlight123
Razorlight123 avatar

4376 posts since 13/1/10

posted 24 Feb 2019 20:01, edited 24 Feb 2019 20:01
Any Chelsea fans care to explain;
Modern-day footballers in a nutshell