General Discussion: The Premiership discussion thread


Show original post
DuffMan
DuffMan avatar

14254 posts since 21/2/07

21 Jan 2012 18:45
Kenny out?
trailofdavid
trailofdavid avatar

6334 posts since 14/8/09

21 Jan 2012 19:53
Word. Tactics so off point. Henderson not even good enough in the centre, let alone out wide. Gerrard too deep, no service to caroll who isnt good enough anyway.
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

21 Jan 2012 19:58
Davinho wrote: Swp is a cracking little player

Really?
Mate
Mate avatar

3685 posts since 15/4/07

21 Jan 2012 20:04
carl lewis wrote:
Sleuth wrote: The money can't be sniffed at. Owned by new balance.


Cant see a scouse kid saying they want a Warrior trackie.

If you want to be seen as leaders you partner need to be leaders also.

Barca and Nike
Utd and Nike
Real Adidas
Nike and Apple etc.

Those deals with Warrior are for new teams like Swansea and co.

Always said that about Spurs with shitty Pony, Puma, Kappa etc. At least we've got Under Armour next though Ubercool Laughing out loud
harrison
harrison avatar

1258 posts since 22/9/10

21 Jan 2012 20:16
i'm not saying they should but could liverpool sack 'the king'? not getting top 4 is a failure in my opinion but my scouse flatmate proper think the sun shines out of his arse and he can do no wrong.
Davinho
Davinho avatar

2204 posts since 2/12/08

21 Jan 2012 20:17
Yes. Always did a decent job for us, most city fans were sad to see him go and he was great in pre-season before he left.
NumBerS
NumBerS avatar

3334 posts since 5/3/04

21 Jan 2012 20:35
carl lewis wrote: Numbers you now see why Colin had to go! Under him that would of been a draw at best
I think you are probably right in terms of what would have been the result under Warnock. I wish you would stop calling him Colin though. I'm very grateful for what he did for Rangers. I initially was quite angry when I read Bartons tweets but I suspect there is a lot of truth in what he was saying about finally having a plan etc. but also in fairness to him NW's comments were clearly directed at him so he was always going to retaliate and he was a lot better today as was the rest of the team. Buz was outstanding. If we can get in at least 2 of Alex, Onouheda, Samba, Taiwo (this would push Traore into left midfield where I think he looks better), Kranjaer or Pienaar plus at least 1 striker then I think we will rise back up to mid table. Need to get some of the deadwood out though. Something like 40 players on the books!!!
rural
rural avatar

17519 posts since 26/9/06

21 Jan 2012 20:42
NumBerS wrote:
carl lewis wrote: Numbers you now see why Colin had to go! Under him that would of been a draw at best
I think you are probably right in terms of what would have been the result under Warnock. I wish you would stop calling him Colin though. I'm very grateful for what he did for Rangers.


Laughing out loud
FLG
FLG avatar

5858 posts since 21/5/04

21 Jan 2012 21:01
Liverpool minus Suarez remind me of a 70s or 80s team. Lots of effort, little skill.
noodles_
noodles_ avatar

86 posts since 30/12/11

21 Jan 2012 22:19
FLG wrote: Liverpool minus Suarez remind me of a 70s or 80s team. Lots of effort, little skill.

Say whut? It was more lots of skill, little effort in them days.
trailofdavid
trailofdavid avatar

6334 posts since 14/8/09

21 Jan 2012 23:04
Reo coker Laughing out loud
Ketters
Ketters avatar

1055 posts since 8/2/11

21 Jan 2012 23:20
I can't believe how much Dempsey's come on. Plays left midfield and has nine league goals this season. Mad to think that a lot of Fulham hate him.
MrPlatinum
MrPlatinum avatar

8939 posts since 24/2/04

22 Jan 2012 02:57
rural wrote:
NumBerS wrote:
carl lewis wrote: Numbers you now see why Colin had to go! Under him that would of been a draw at best
I think you are probably right in terms of what would have been the result under Warnock. I wish you would stop calling him Colin though. I'm very grateful for what he did for Rangers.


Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23623 posts since 14/10/04

22 Jan 2012 08:44
Havent called him Colin for ages, but the cunt talking bare shit!! saying we should of beat of City if it wasnt for poor defending on football focus! He got his compo now, he should fook off and keep his trap shut.
NumBerS
NumBerS avatar

3334 posts since 5/3/04

22 Jan 2012 09:33
since 5.39 Friday & 4.54 yesterday… Laughing out loud
he was never going to keep quiet, he is after all NW's biggest fan. I'm sure he will move on in due course.
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23623 posts since 14/10/04

22 Jan 2012 10:26
NW great manager in the championship, but Colin was out of his depth in the Prem, was backed by the board and failed.

If Liverpool want Defoe for 20m+ Arry should drive him up himself
NumBerS
NumBerS avatar

3334 posts since 5/3/04

22 Jan 2012 10:29
doesn't bode well for next week
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16669750.stm
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23623 posts since 14/10/04

22 Jan 2012 11:33
Why is that prick Dyer still on the books when we could of terminated that's cunts contract this month! He said his looking to come back for Apr Evil
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

22 Jan 2012 12:15
NumBerS wrote: since 5.39 Friday & 4.54 yesterday… Laughing out loud
he was never going to keep quiet, he is after all NW's biggest fan. I'm sure he will move on in due course.

Laughing out loud
NumBerS
NumBerS avatar

3334 posts since 5/3/04

22 Jan 2012 12:43
He will be gone.