General Discussion: The Premiership discussion thread


Show original post
Ketters
Ketters avatar

1055 posts since 8/2/11

10 Dec 2011 17:18
unCouth wrote:
smith wrote: LOLLLLLLLL


fair play to Bellamy. I would've knocked the american cunts head into next week.

Coincidentally enough I'd like to do the same now. Our most consistent performer over the past few years but an arrogant cunt who can't score penalties yet insists on taking them. Missed his last three now.
Ketters
Ketters avatar

1055 posts since 8/2/11

10 Dec 2011 17:20
And now there's a massive scuff on my McNairy derby shoe where I threw it against the wall when he missed. Laughing out loud Cry
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

10 Dec 2011 17:44
LFC was in the KOP, you had bare chances. JB was awful.
LFC
LFC avatar

5251 posts since 14/6/11

10 Dec 2011 17:57
Ay????? Was lookin at anfield road end all game Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
LFC
LFC avatar

5251 posts since 14/6/11

10 Dec 2011 18:34
I go Envi, although its home to the lady an sprog tonight for me
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

10 Dec 2011 18:52
Loooooool

What good on tonight raving wise?
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

10 Dec 2011 19:39
El Classico for those boring cnuts like me staying in on a Sat night. Expect some fine acting with sporadic bit of skill.
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

10 Dec 2011 21:05
Valdes Laughing out loud
Dasein
Dasein avatar

1428 posts since 1/11/09

10 Dec 2011 21:10
Guido wrote: El Classico for those boring cnuts like me staying in on a Sat night. Expect some fine acting with sporadic bit of skill.

have you got a link?
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

10 Dec 2011 21:17
http://www.slipstreamtv.com/main.php?id=slipalpha
Dasein
Dasein avatar

1428 posts since 1/11/09

10 Dec 2011 21:47
anybody been able to find a reliable stream?

*found one
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

10 Dec 2011 21:50
always some lovely skill on show in these games but all they want to do is get each other sent off. You can walk for 2 millisecond late ankle taps. ruins it for me. Barca to win it.
rural
rural avatar

17757 posts since 26/9/06

11 Dec 2011 15:23
Unbelievable Jeff!!!
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

11 Dec 2011 15:58
Alan wrote: And now there's a massive scuff on my McNairy derby shoe where I threw it against the wall when he missed. Laughing out loud Cry
you stil saying zamora aint leaving in jan or what our kid?
Ketters
Ketters avatar

1055 posts since 8/2/11

11 Dec 2011 16:25
The time we were last talking about it he weren't, but he fell out with Jol during the week. Hasn't played well all season so it'd be no great loss if we get a replacement (if he was playing like he was two years ago or how he was at the end of last season I'd be gutted). Not definitely going but far more likely than at any other point.
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

11 Dec 2011 16:47
Same ol' Spurs
DuffMan
DuffMan avatar

14389 posts since 21/2/07

11 Dec 2011 16:50
said so
DuffMan
DuffMan avatar

14389 posts since 21/2/07

11 Dec 2011 17:38
Laughing out loud cleared off the line with an elbow and then a fine goal given offside all in about 10 seconds, destined to lose this
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

11 Dec 2011 19:44
Alan wrote: The time we were last talking about it he weren't, but he fell out with Jol during the week. Hasn't played well all season so it'd be no great loss if we get a replacement (if he was playing like he was two years ago or how he was at the end of last season I'd be gutted). Not definitely going but far more likely than at any other point.
i said they had fell out last time we were discussing it mate.
Foxtons Mullet
Foxtons Mullet avatar

283 posts since 11/1/10

11 Dec 2011 21:16
Heard a couple of shouts that O'Neill is looking at Zamora.