Archive: Random (fashion)


Show original post
fares
fares avatar

889 posts since 21/7/07

30 Apr 2008 01:33
Not as passionately as this, that my friend was just the fuk clique reading and jumping. There were moans because Jase and stoney wanted them, so of course all the big names came out 'ban' but they were like the ban shouts against me before and some people were sticking up for me. Thennnm > 'oh ye the masterminds were fake as well?' as some cunt said. The fact that someone said that the mm visvims were fake, for no reason whatsoever as they were genuine and there was never an issue. Yet two people jumped on it and made bitchy comments showed just how blown out of proportion shit gets on here, purely because you all suck each others dicks.

MerciBeau
MerciBeau avatar

4369 posts since 7/7/06

30 Apr 2008 01:33
fares why even bother trying to rationalise it?

just accept that you have been called out as a cunt,
Jeeves
Jeeves avatar

285 posts since 22/12/07

30 Apr 2008 01:34
Haydn wrote:
fares wrote: Im sorry, but your acting as if somebody has been raped. For fucks sakes, I sold some shoes on ebay and made a profit. I was having a decent little clearout at the time of listing, you have probably noticed as you have been keeping tabs. So I thought Il put these on too while I was at it. My only fault and ignorance was not putting them back on here for the other members who wanted them, but im hardly a part of the community on here anyway.

You had the opportunity to cancel the listing and put them on here when the ban calls were hailed, and you didn't take it. No-one is that ignorant.
fares
fares avatar

889 posts since 21/7/07

30 Apr 2008 01:39
What else is there to talk about, go ahead and ban me. Your sabataging your own 'community' by giving me way, way too much attention. God help anyone on here thats getting mad over this, that plans on going into business, or even the real world.
Zwei
Zwei avatar

678 posts since 23/12/07

30 Apr 2008 01:43
Are you talking about real world kid? Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
fares
fares avatar

889 posts since 21/7/07

30 Apr 2008 01:43
Deceptral_Optometrics wrote: fares why even bother trying to rationalise it?

just accept that you have been called out as a cunt,

I kind of have, ive admitted that It was not cool, and didn't show 'community respect' to others. I haven't been a cunt? Why the fuck should I give them back to here when the majority of the time I got called a hypebeast and whatnot by the likes of a fat cunt with a stupid, stupid goatee.
fares
fares avatar

889 posts since 21/7/07

30 Apr 2008 01:45
Zwei wrote: Are you talking about real world kid? Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Are you trying to be funny? you look like a 12 year old.
schtoop
schtoop avatar

13036 posts since 9/4/07

30 Apr 2008 01:48
fares wrote:
Deceptral_Optometrics wrote: fares why even bother trying to rationalise it?

just accept that you have been called out as a cunt,

I kind of have, ive admitted that It was not cool, and didn't show 'community respect' to others. I haven't been a cunt? Why the fuck should I give them back to here when the majority of the time I got called a hypebeast and whatnot by the likes of a fat cunt with a stupid, stupid goatee.

whos that?
fares
fares avatar

889 posts since 21/7/07

30 Apr 2008 01:49
.
Murakami
Murakami avatar

13343 posts since 9/5/05

30 Apr 2008 01:52
So who is this fat cunt with a goatee , at least have the balls to back up what you have said
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

30 Apr 2008 07:44
please will somebody who frequents c.t link the winning bider from there to seenmys sale and this thread.

he said he paid £175 for them (lies)

he said they have been worn six times (lies)

the geezer will be well pissed off and wont pay for them or will do a paypal reversal.

right , ive had enuff of this bollocks, its a cunt thing to do…im off to pm brad and request a BAN!!!!!
ive been joking every other time cos i just thought he was being thick, now i can see hes just being a blatent wanker. (which is a shome, cos without this bullshit he was a good poster, the crows, his 'fit battles', crumpet pics etc etc etc) wish he hadnt done this to be fair.
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

7174 posts since 5/6/07

30 Apr 2008 07:45
Said give him a break before but now think he should get nuked. His whole 'chill out, why do you care so much' arguement is v jarring.
Ulster_Blue
Ulster_Blue avatar

5559 posts since 16/7/06

30 Apr 2008 09:04
He's trying to play the whole innocent, "I'm younger than u guys" card, but clearly he's an exploitative, greedy little Del Boy.
stoney
stoney avatar

17762 posts since 22/1/05

30 Apr 2008 09:52
what a little cunt !!! Laughing out loud deffo ban
velvet
velvet avatar

9568 posts since 12/6/06

30 Apr 2008 09:54
whos the fat cunt with a beard?!?!?!?!?
Hello World
Hello World avatar

12170 posts since 7/3/05

30 Apr 2008 10:34
we shall never know.

well he posted it at 12:49am last night but has edited it, maybe a mod can do the honours?
joe151
joe151 avatar

6230 posts since 21/2/07

30 Apr 2008 11:14
moral-less smalltown loner child whom the internet was his only friend
MerciBeau
MerciBeau avatar

4369 posts since 7/7/06

30 Apr 2008 11:23
Noble Locks wrote: please will somebody who frequents c.t link the winning bider from there to seenmys sale and this thread.

he said he paid £175 for them (lies)

he said they have been worn six times (lies)

the geezer will be well pissed off and wont pay for them or will do a paypal reversal.

right , ive had enuff of this bollocks, its a cunt thing to do…im off to pm brad and request a BAN!!!!!
ive been joking every other time cos i just thought he was being thick, now i can see hes just being a blatent wanker. (which is a shome, cos without this bullshit he was a good poster, the crows, his 'fit battles', crumpet pics etc etc etc) wish he hadnt done this to be fair.
Pongo
Pongo avatar

89 posts since 14/12/07

30 Apr 2008 11:53
Cheers, couldn't see any navy suits in H&M though.

Just black and grey wherever I look…
kompute
kompute avatar

422 posts since 28/2/07

30 Apr 2008 11:54
Dunno if this really belongs in here but should i go for New Diors or XBox 360 + GTA IV, or both and be a hermit all month?