General Discussion: random news stories


Show original post
Commander_Venus
Commander_Venus avatar

8620 posts since 16/7/06

6 Dec 2013 01:33
Ugh she reminds me of my sister.
jimmoleum
jimmoleum avatar

1304 posts since 15/5/12

6 Dec 2013 01:59
Commander_Venus wrote: If he just wanted to fuck a 16 year old then why was he still with her at 23 and for the foreseeable future? Some of you need to engage brain before typing.


Double D wrote: Nah it's still fucking weird, anyone who'd rather date a naive 19 year old rather than someone who's a match for them has to take a good long look at themselves. Fuck all the be proud about either, any idiot can pick up freshman girls.

Thats true for the majority but you have to allow for individual cases. My last girlfriend was 18 when we started going out and she was smarter, sharper and more worldly than the 26 and 30 year old before her. The only bird Ive ever had that challenged me intellectually. The 26 yo thought the pint- sized conquerors name was Napoleon Dynamite, seriously.

Walker probably trained her up to do whatever sick shit he wanted to do with her. Its borderline grooming at best. And it doesn't mean he didn't fall in love with her. He did "just want to fuck a 16 year old" because……he did. Hes not morally better for having a relationship with her. And she looks very young now still, so God knows what she looked like when they met. Its wrong, whether you want to just fuck a 16 year old at his age, or be in a relationship with a 16 year old at his age. He didn't have kids with her (probably) so her body would stay like a young girls as well. Probably fucked his ex off after their kid, for that reason. If it was your Daughter? Attitudes like yours are keeping nonces like R Kelly in the charts (and more importantly) out of jail.

Mandela had kids with his 1st wife and it ended, was probably miserable so thought fuck it ill get a young piece, less grief. But 19 is a woman and not a kid, so only a social issue for him, not moral.
Commander_Venus
Commander_Venus avatar

8620 posts since 16/7/06

6 Dec 2013 02:41
LOL at attitudes like mine. I never said I agree with it but I am playing devils advocate. Do I think a 33yo dating a 16yo is weird? Yes. Would I do it? No. But if someone met and fell in love with a 16yo as weird as I thought it was Im happy for them to get on with it. At the same time you're projecting this persona onto him of which you have no proof whatsoever. All this stuff you've said about him only wanting to fuck a 16 year old is merely your own opinionated take.
"Walker probably this", "Walker probably that". Like I said before, objection your honour the prosecutions claims are unsubstantiated.

It's just as possible he met her and they fell in love as it is that he wanted some lithe fuck-doll to live out his hollywood pedo fantasy with. And if that were the case he'd surely have been onto the next young 'un when this girl hit 20. You dont think he's aware of the implications of a big Hollywood star dating a 16 year old? And the press that would get? If this was all about fucking a young girl then theres plenty of 18 year old prostitutes that look 14 which he could have banged and paid in secrecy without the entire world knowing what a deviant he allegedly is.

And you dont think he has any homeboys who sat him down & told how weird people were gonna think this is? Or are all his friends aware and in on the fact he's a grooming, molesting, sexual deviant.

If I was only interested in putting my dinkle inside underage moo moo the last thing fucking thing I'd do to hide it would be by publicly dating a 16 year old, even more so if I were, say, a hollywood actor who stars in a billion dollar franchise.

And on a personal level you stating that my attitude is somehow keeping pedophiles out of prison makes you a moron. On the other hand the retards who inflame the pedo hysteria are responsible for innocent men being hunted and burned to death on beaches because of rumours.

The age of consent is arbitrary on some level. In countries where its 21 they might look at us sexing 19 year olds as disgusting and immoral, does that make it true.
timmbo
timmbo avatar

3412 posts since 9/2/10

6 Dec 2013 03:21

it's what he would have wanted
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

6 Dec 2013 07:10
When did you get full on deep CV?
jimmoleum
jimmoleum avatar

1304 posts since 15/5/12

6 Dec 2013 08:03
Come on ffs its well known that they all shag kids in Hollywood from Errol Flynn to Polanski, so more than likely his mates were egging him on, just like some of your/my friends in the pub would. I was being facetious there as I took it you were. I don't care what the legal age in a country is, a normal guy would not want to fuck an obviously young girl, it is morally reprehensible whether shes 14 or 23.

You are missing my point that at 23 the girl still looks about 16, so why would he fuck her off, especially if hes fallen in love with her. He might not be in to the idea of shagging prostitutes as it would be lowering himself, and then theres diseases and risk of exposure, them selling it to the press when they are older for drug money. The guy had no morals, he could have had almost any woman in the world and he chose a 16er.

"If I was only interested in putting my dinkle inside underage moo moo the last thing fucking thing I'd do to hide it would be by publicly dating a 16 year old, even more so if I were, say, a hollywood actor who stars in a billion dollar franchise."
What a ridiculous statement, he did shag an underage kid, who cares if he shagged legal women as well, that doesn't make it right. If you only shag 1 underage girl in your life you are still morally corrupt and still a nonce.

And yes its my opinion and conjecture, and that's why I said probably, are you not bored with everyone putting disclaimers or imo at the end of every sentence? Give your view unconditionally ffs it makes for a better post, imo. We know its your opinion because you are the one that's fucking saying it. But yeah you might be right…..zzzzzzzzz.
manula
manula avatar

1648 posts since 11/9/11

6 Dec 2013 08:10
what is this drivel, fucking stop posting you fantasies in the news thread Fascist!
Dee
Dee avatar

11200 posts since 22/11/07

6 Dec 2013 08:13
Seek help jimmo Smiling
MoB
MoB avatar

36687 posts since 31/8/04

6 Dec 2013 08:26
Dee wrote: Seek help jimmo Smiling
jimmoleum
jimmoleum avatar

1304 posts since 15/5/12

6 Dec 2013 08:35
Roll Eyes Pro nonce crew in full effect.
MuayThaiPimp
MuayThaiPimp avatar

7925 posts since 10/8/11

6 Dec 2013 10:04
Jim u write for daily mail???
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20207 posts since 26/1/06

6 Dec 2013 10:11
I love stories like this, I always wonder if they genuinely think they'll never be found out. Or perhaps it's just a case of being a compulsive liar and the lies inevitably have to grow and grow to keep up the pretence.

Tory politician who bragged about being army colonel and a member of MI5 is exposed as a fantasist who lives with his aunt

Tory politician exposed as serial fantasist wore so many different uniforms he was known as Mr Benn at local pub
smith
smith avatar

10780 posts since 5/5/04

6 Dec 2013 11:03
jimmoleum wrote: Roll Eyes Pro nonce crew in full effect.

Dat ass doe
Double D
Double D avatar

3552 posts since 8/3/07

6 Dec 2013 11:38
Commander_Venus wrote:
Double D wrote: Nah it's still fucking weird, anyone who'd rather date a naive 19 year old rather than someone who's a match for them has to take a good long look at themselves. Fuck all the be proud about either, any idiot can pick up freshman girls.

Thats true for the majority but you have to allow for individual cases. My last girlfriend was 18 when we started going out and she was smarter, sharper and more worldly than the 26 and 30 year old before her. The only bird Ive ever had that challenged me intellectually. The 26 yo thought the pint- sized conquerors name was Napoleon Dynamite, seriously.
I see your point, my view is slightly skewed by the fact that I've never dated a girl who hasn't been to college (or ended up at college if we're talking teenage stuff).
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

6 Dec 2013 11:51
Five dolphins in the thames at westminster. Quick anyone in town, get amongst them and some smudges for here and the papers and get rich.
smith
smith avatar

10780 posts since 5/5/04

6 Dec 2013 12:19
jimmoleum
jimmoleum avatar

1304 posts since 15/5/12

6 Dec 2013 12:30
^ Laughing out loud

MuayThaiPimp wrote: Jim u write for daily mail???

Just know the difference between what`s right and what isn't. And yeah dat ass doe, shes 23 now not 16. Prefer ghetto booty myself. Boring now…

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/video-paul-scholes-scores-five-a-side-2875563



AMK
AMK avatar

308 posts since 7/1/13

6 Dec 2013 12:47
Jimmo chatting some absolutely inane bullshit.

Who the fuck would keep a relationship going for 7 years, for the sole reason (you're saying) because she looks young. As CV said there's plenty of 18-20year olds who look young, why would he carry on a serious relationship for 7 years. 7 years is a long time if you're just doing it for having a young looking bird.

Also, she does not look 16 now, what planet are you on?

Agree with CV.
jimmoleum
jimmoleum avatar

1304 posts since 15/5/12

6 Dec 2013 13:06
AMK wrote: Jimmo chatting some absolutely inane bullshit.

Who the fuck would keep a relationship going for 7 years, for the sole reason (you're saying) because she looks young. As CV said there's plenty of 18-20year olds who look young, why would he carry on a serious relationship for 7 years. 7 years is a long time if you're just doing it for having a young looking bird.

Also, she does not look 16 now, what planet are you on?

Agree with CV.

You are talking with your dick out, put it away. I didn't say for the sole reason you fucking idiot. I said it doesn't mean he didn't fall in love with her as well if you can read properly. She does look young 16/17, especially sat on the back of that truck. Sick of arguing with grown men that think its ok to fuck kids, do one.
Double D
Double D avatar

3552 posts since 8/3/07

6 Dec 2013 13:11
Hardly a kid, most girls are done developing by 16. It's fucking weird but nothing worth locking someone up or cussing the recently deceased over.