General Discussion: random news stories


Show original post
bill
bill avatar

4905 posts since 5/8/09

18 Dec 2013 18:14
Dee wrote: I honestly think that if in cases like these, where he has admitted to it and it's a clean cut guilty as charged, then they should lose their balls as well as a suitable term inside.

Agree, maybe get Cowell involved and televise it. Vote for which convicted peado gets castrated each week. Live finale could be a beheading.
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

posted 18 Dec 2013 18:19, edited 18 Dec 2013 18:19
Bill read that link, the judge outlines each aspect of the sentence. Not sure why you are questioning giving someone like that the full force of the law.
bill
bill avatar

4905 posts since 5/8/09

18 Dec 2013 18:51
I've read the link. Yea, trying to stick your dick in a baby is pretty fucked up.

In certain 3rd world shit holes, they chop off people's hands for stealing. May as well start doing that as well. Being a peado gotta be the only crime that could get you necklaced in the streets in this country in front of cheering crowds. Peadogeddon still rings true.

I guess it's the mental illness aspect of it all that I think gets ignored. Anyone with a sexual interest in children imo is seriously mentally ill. No rehab or forgiveness for peado's. Better off killing someone.

I'm not really questioning the sentence because I don't know tbh, do I think it's comparable to murder? no. It's hard to compare the sentence to other crimes because it's never clear what the actual sentence is going to be so I don't even know what's appropriate but my initial reaction was 35 years is a lot but someone here said he's only gonna serve a third of it(?). The judge could have ordered him executed and he'd have still "deserved it". Obviously I'm no legal expert but I would have thought to get 35 year sentence you'd have to kill at least a couple people.
manula
manula avatar

1648 posts since 11/9/11

posted 18 Dec 2013 18:57, edited 18 Dec 2013 18:57
bill wrote: I've read the link. Yea, trying to stick your dick in a baby is pretty fucked up.

In certain 3rd world shit holes, they chop off people's hands for stealing. May as well start doing that as well. Being a peado gotta be the only crime that could get you necklaced in the streets in this country in front of cheering crowds. Peadogeddon still rings true.

I guess it's the mental illness aspect of it all that I think gets ignored. Anyone with a sexual interest in children imo is seriously mentally ill. No rehab or forgiveness for peado's. Better off killing someone.

I'm not really questioning the sentence because I don't know tbh, do I think it's comparable to murder? no. It's hard to compare the sentence to other crimes because it's never clear what the actual sentence is going to be so I don't even know what's appropriate but my initial reaction was 35 years is a lot but someone here said he's only gonna serve a third of it(?). The judge could have ordered him executed and he'd have still "deserved it". Obviously I'm no legal expert but I would have thought to get 35 year sentence you'd have to kill at least a couple people.

It says in the link that he has to serve at least two thirds, before even being considered to be released,
while the women can get out after serving half of the sentence
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

posted 18 Dec 2013 18:57, edited 18 Dec 2013 18:57
Got a massive feeling you are going to die childless by those comparisons.

P.s Read the link i posted, thats a gang murder and hes got to serve it all.
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

18 Dec 2013 19:00
Don't want to read back through but one of the women was confirmed as having a mental illness. She is also recognised as a danger to children. She has been sentenced and will according to the judge benefit from the support for her mental illness. Pretty sure this will be the case for Watkins.
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5105 posts since 4/7/12

18 Dec 2013 19:01
Not really sure what you're getting at Bill.
bill
bill avatar

4905 posts since 5/8/09

18 Dec 2013 19:02
Shock
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

18 Dec 2013 19:03
Read about these two, sentenced to 35 and 29 years for shooting at a police helicopter in Birmingham. I could almost see your point on these sort of sentences for their crime but the above is 110% deserved.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215208/Jailed-Gangsters-shot-police-officers-force-helicopter-luring-scene-firebombing-pub-summer-riots.html
Dee
Dee avatar

11196 posts since 22/11/07

posted 18 Dec 2013 19:07, edited 18 Dec 2013 19:07
i can see that there is a large ignorance to crimes involving child abuse but here's a case, crystal clear, babies, grim sexual acts …it's quite comparable to the crime of murder and it's a just sentence for such acts and a decent message to any other sick fuck out there. mental illness yes, but not exactly so fucked up that they dont know what they are doing.



Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

18 Dec 2013 19:08
Some people feel no way towards animals or children. They can put kittens in the microwave or if not that bad find it funny when they read about it.
Same when they sympathise with sick cunt nonces as ill people cos they have no infinity towards children and never will have. They think the nonce is done worse by society than the victims.
Dee
Dee avatar

11196 posts since 22/11/07

18 Dec 2013 19:09
castration would help them imo, for serious offenders and ill in the head fucks like this one

Trystero
Trystero avatar

1619 posts since 1/8/07

posted 18 Dec 2013 19:11, edited 18 Dec 2013 19:11
christ that sentencing doc is horrific - makes 35 years actually seem quite lenient



bill
bill avatar

4905 posts since 5/8/09

18 Dec 2013 19:11
Noble Locks wrote: Some people feel no way towards animals or children. They can put kittens in the microwave or if not that bad find it funny when they read about it.

fuck off Laughing out loud
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

18 Dec 2013 19:13
Why, its the truth. Even your avvy is screaming nonce at me now.
Starting to have bad thoughts about your personal life and how you live, and that aint fucking good believe me.
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

posted 18 Dec 2013 19:13, edited 18 Dec 2013 19:13
Think it is also fair to say that the 2 (minimum) victims are going to be fucked up forever. Massively impacts on their life outcomes.

If the internet is also to be believed that Watkins is dad to one of them, just get your head around the crimes and impact.
bill
bill avatar

4905 posts since 5/8/09

18 Dec 2013 19:16
Do the mothers retain rights to be part of the kids life?
Dee
Dee avatar

11196 posts since 22/11/07

posted 18 Dec 2013 19:18, edited 18 Dec 2013 19:18
i doubt it

surprised if they have


bill
bill avatar

4905 posts since 5/8/09

18 Dec 2013 19:19
Dee wrote: castration would help them imo, for serious offenders and ill in the head fucks like this one

Oh c'mon, that's hardly rational and civilised way to deal with these people. If you could detect a peado at birth, do you chop it off there and then?
CovOne
CovOne avatar

8652 posts since 17/8/04

18 Dec 2013 19:22
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9139845/Paedophiles-chemically-castrated-in-British-jail.html