General Discussion: random news stories


Show original post
Mr.X.
Mr.X. avatar

2846 posts since 23/6/13

posted 23 Mar 2016 18:46, edited 23 Mar 2016 18:46
If these Africans were truly believers there is no way they would have done that. Anyone can align themselves to a religion but one has to DO as they're told in the commandments. In the same way I could sit here now and keep quiet about what I believe but that's not what Christians are called to do.

How poignant that I should write with Easter looming.

smith wrote: Not really much unity and love shown to thy neighbour from Christians to the muslim community in the Central African Republic during 2013 and 2014 now was there? One of the most brutal ethnic cleansings ever reported, at least in my lifetime, and widely ignored by the everso Christian United Nations at the time.
Homer
Homer avatar

23926 posts since 8/5/03

23 Mar 2016 18:50
Classic coach trip scene Laughing out loud
lowfields
lowfields avatar

73 posts since 21/11/10

24 Mar 2016 09:24
Fortunately,on the whole, Christianity and the majority of Western civilisation has moved on since the middle ages, unfortunately, on the whole, Islam and the Muslim faith hasn't…..
Honnete
Honnete avatar

224 posts since 15/10/15

posted 24 Mar 2016 12:19, edited 24 Mar 2016 12:19
DuffMan wrote: This thread is all a bit



Court News UK.

Met have arrested man who tweeted that Muslim woman was 'mealy mouthed' because she could not explain Brussels bombings. He is in custody.


https://mobile.twitter.com/CourtNewsUK
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1364 posts since 24/3/14

24 Mar 2016 12:24
Only in the UK.
MasterBlaster
MasterBlaster avatar

884 posts since 7/4/12

24 Mar 2016 12:49
Arrested for what? Asking a stupid question Laughing out loud
DuffMan
DuffMan avatar

14272 posts since 21/2/07

24 Mar 2016 12:53
They arrested him for some other shit he posted on twitter after
Rez
Rez avatar

7951 posts since 5/4/09

24 Mar 2016 13:40
I thought that tweet was being ironic and taking the piss out of that kind of attitude Laughing out loud Poe's law working in overdrive there.
caol87
caol87 avatar

2006 posts since 28/6/14

posted 24 Mar 2016 16:18, edited 24 Mar 2016 16:18
Can he get even more filthy? Turns out he can - Adam Johnson was also arrested over possession of animal porn Jawdropping!
Fläsket
Fläsket avatar

3585 posts since 14/8/04

24 Mar 2016 17:19
fuck all wrong with a little bestiality mixed in with your regular viewing here and there..
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1364 posts since 24/3/14

24 Mar 2016 17:47
We're all animals.
bill
bill avatar

4905 posts since 5/8/09

24 Mar 2016 17:48
Pretty sure every normal bloke has some porn on their computer that would come back to bite you should you ever get on the wrong side of the law here. Plenty of pretty standard acts in europe/usa are considered to be "extreme pornography" here and are against the law.

Never heard of one of these horny female school teachers getting 6 years when they fuck around with the 15 year old boys the teach.
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5140 posts since 5/9/11

posted 24 Mar 2016 20:43, edited 24 Mar 2016 20:43
"I confronted a woman in Croydon and asked her to explain shredless marmalade. 'Nothing to do with me'. A peely-mouthed reply.Laughing out loud
Honnete
Honnete avatar

224 posts since 15/10/15

24 Mar 2016 22:44
bill wrote: Pretty sure every normal bloke has some porn on their computer that would come back to bite you should you ever get on the wrong side of the law here. Plenty of pretty standard acts in europe/usa are considered to be "extreme pornography" here and are against the law.

Never heard of one of these horny female school teachers getting 6 years when they fuck around with the 15 year old boys the teach.
NOPE. Only absolute nonce cases.
oldgregg
oldgregg avatar

6274 posts since 13/4/02

25 Mar 2016 01:40
Honnete wrote:
bill wrote: Pretty sure every normal bloke has some porn on their computer that would come back to bite you should you ever get on the wrong side of the law here. Plenty of pretty standard acts in europe/usa are considered to be "extreme pornography" here and are against the law.

Never heard of one of these horny female school teachers getting 6 years when they fuck around with the 15 year old boys the teach.
NOPE. Only absolute nonce cases.
+1.. Puzzled
bill
bill avatar

4905 posts since 5/8/09

25 Mar 2016 08:07
Did you read the rest of my post you fucking morons?

If you posses any videos/images that feature face sitting, or watersports, or female ejaculation. You could potentially be done for possession of "extreme pornography", the same law that criminalizes beastiality.

manula
manula avatar

1648 posts since 11/9/11

26 Mar 2016 09:35
http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/mar/26/queensland-tradesman-has-more-than-590m-in-bank-account-court-hears
padawan
padawan avatar

4049 posts since 27/6/03

26 Mar 2016 09:42
Must be expensive slabs and bars he's using for those house's he's building! Eye-wink



drug dealer?

adidaskev
adidaskev avatar

1001 posts since 30/11/11

26 Mar 2016 16:35

That's some story Jawdropping! Aussie Pablo?
Honnete
Honnete avatar

224 posts since 15/10/15

26 Mar 2016 22:49
DuffMan wrote: They arrested him for some other shit he posted on twitter after

What other shit? Always got an answer to piss on someone's story ain't ya.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7029312/Red-faced-cops-told-they-had-no-right-to-charge-talent-agency-boss-with-inciting-racial-hatred-over-Brussels-tweet.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20160326-_-News-_-409161922-_-Imageandlink