Menswear: SAMPLE SALES


Show original post
guigui1
guigui1 avatar

1 posts since 29/11/09

29 Nov 2009 14:00
Can somebody send an invitation for the burberry sample sale?
I really need it. Many thank for your help!!!!
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

29 Nov 2009 14:24
do you reckon the title of this thread should be changed to something a bit more sublime so that every single human on the e world doesnt type in sample sale into google and then come in here asking for invitations. Laughing out loud
Sleuth
Sleuth avatar

5376 posts since 12/9/04

29 Nov 2009 15:31
Noble Locks wrote: do you reckon the title of this thread should be changed to something a bit more sublime so that every single human on the e world doesnt type in sample sale into google and then come in here asking for invitations. Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud Surely it's a joke? They can't be that fucking stupid surely?

hanhan327
hanhan327 avatar

1 posts since 29/11/09

30 Nov 2009 09:45
Could anybody share the reference code for today's and tommorrow's Burburry sample sale? The code can be found on the invitation email. Everyone booked within the same time slot should have the same code though different slots have different codes (randomly generated).

Many thanks
stylus
stylus avatar

29 posts since 23/7/09

30 Nov 2009 09:57
Original Penguin Sample Sale

Up to 70% off womenswear and menswear.

Invite here: http://samplesal.es/original-penguin-london-sample-sale/

Dates:
Thursday 3rd December: 8am-8pm
Friday 4th December: 8am-8pm

Location:
DreamVault,
36 Great Titchfield Street,
London,
W1W 8BQ

http://samplesal.es: London Sample Sale News
jeg
jeg avatar

2266 posts since 12/12/01

30 Nov 2009 10:58
The 'I'm a pikey and I want cheap tat from stock thats 5 years old please' thread
kariring
kariring avatar

4 posts since 27/11/09

30 Nov 2009 17:24
MrPlatinum wrote: Sent mate, check your inbox. I also have exclusive invites to Dior, Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton if you want them too?
Mr Platinum~I want the invitation too!!!pls sent me one!!!thank you so much ~~~~~
michaelia.wang@gmail.com
Sleuth
Sleuth avatar

5376 posts since 12/9/04

30 Nov 2009 18:46
Laughing out loud seriously…
ivpet
ivpet avatar

6 posts since 1/12/09

1 Dec 2009 11:03
Hello I am new and i would like to go on Burberrys sample sale which is currently on….If you can help me please email is ivpet@hotmail.co.uk
Many thanks!!
caterandfriends
caterandfriends avatar

178 posts since 23/3/09

1 Dec 2009 11:11
ivpet wrote: Hello I am new and i would like to go on Burberrys sample sale which is currently on….If you can help me please email is ivpet@hotmail.co.uk
Many thanks!!
do 1
caterandfriends
caterandfriends avatar

178 posts since 23/3/09

1 Dec 2009 11:12
caterandfriends wrote:
ivpet wrote: Hello I am new and i would like to go on Burberrys sample sale which is currently on….If you can help me please email is ivpet@hotmail.co.uk
Many thanks!!
http://www.fuk.co.uk/the_elite
NewShopaholic
NewShopaholic avatar

14 posts since 3/11/09

1 Dec 2009 11:29
hmmmmmmm, my boss has been invited to Burberry sample sale and i could go with him..but i'd rather ask you RUDE mates for invite. Don't be so sure that everyone idiots! Once you were new to this as well.


to: MrPlatinum
Master
Sleuth

guffer
guffer avatar

8474 posts since 28/5/04

1 Dec 2009 11:36
lock this thread and put sample sale info in GJ section
PH
PH avatar

711 posts since 5/2/07

1 Dec 2009 11:48
I got a load of invites to give out for Burberry and Louis Vuitton sample sales. I can also get them for other sales, let me know what you want and i'll see if i can hook you up.

Email me at gjslaff@ewe.com
kid unknown
kid unknown avatar

5475 posts since 8/12/01

1 Dec 2009 11:52
guffer wrote: lock this thread and put sample sale info in GJ section

+1
poohat
poohat avatar

1446 posts since 1/12/08

1 Dec 2009 12:15
A lot of the sample sales seem to be posted by non-GJs too though.
Sleuth
Sleuth avatar

5376 posts since 12/9/04

1 Dec 2009 12:15
NewShopaholic wrote: hmmmmmmm, my boss has been invited to Burberry sample sale and i could go with him..but i'd rather ask you RUDE mates for invite. Don't be so sure that everyone idiots! Once you were new to this as well.


to: MrPlatinum
Master
Sleuth


Riight so you can go with your boss yet you are asking people who don't really have one that you don't know on the internet?

Cunt off.
PH
PH avatar

711 posts since 5/2/07

1 Dec 2009 12:19
Sleuth wrote:
NewShopaholic wrote: hmmmmmmm, my boss has been invited to Burberry sample sale and i could go with him..but i'd rather ask you RUDE mates for invite. Don't be so sure that everyone idiots! Once you were new to this as well.


to: MrPlatinum
Master
Sleuth


Riight so you can go with your boss yet you are asking people who don't really have one that you don't know on the internet?

Cunt off.

Hey Sleuth!

Dont be so sure that everyone idiots!
NewShopaholic
NewShopaholic avatar

14 posts since 3/11/09

1 Dec 2009 12:25
ohh you think you are smart when use bad language or you think you're too smart to abuse people!?
why don't ask people on the internet?
vip
vip avatar

3970 posts since 27/3/06

1 Dec 2009 12:26
NewShopaholic wrote: ohh you think you are smart when use bad language or you think you're too smart to abuse people!?
why don't ask people on the internet?

huh?