Menswear: SAMPLE SALES


Show original post
staygold
staygold avatar

5055 posts since 21/11/05

2 Apr 2010 12:45
American apparel sample sale just got shut down by police
Protocol
Protocol avatar

542 posts since 9/4/09

2 Apr 2010 12:48
eh? lol? why?
joe151
joe151 avatar

6230 posts since 21/2/07

2 Apr 2010 13:42
American Apparel London Rummage Sale: WE'VE BEEN TEMPORARILY SHUT DOWN BY THE POLICE. We're trying to get this reopened for you as soon as possible. Stayed tuned to the event pg for updates. They are concerned about the crowd outside the venue for the time being so if you can disperse, please do. We're very humbled by the turnout and won't let you down. Bear with us and pls help by being calm. Check back and spread!!!!!!!!!!

AALNDN10
15% off valid for 10 days online
fontelroy
fontelroy avatar

3200 posts since 14/6/08

2 Apr 2010 14:16
just saw this on facebook

stelfox
stelfox avatar

8488 posts since 11/3/09

2 Apr 2010 14:18
Definitely can't be fucked to try and go now
Protocol
Protocol avatar

542 posts since 9/4/09

2 Apr 2010 14:20
Supposedly there was a semi-riot with people cutting in on people who had been waiting in line for 2 hours Laughing out loud

Are £1 t-shirts really worth it?
Otter the Rotter
Otter the Rotter avatar

132 posts since 7/3/05

2 Apr 2010 14:45
So it was an American Apparel sale that meant I couldn't walk down brick lane this morning. Complete pain in the arse when all I wanted to do was get into the office.

Thousands of ugly little fuckers standing around, completely blocked brick lane. The queue, at 10am, was all the way down Hanbury Street back to Commercial Street and about 5 people deep.

Persoanly I dislike 90% of AA stuff and hate the other 10%. Just because it's cheap doesn't make it right!
DuffMan
DuffMan avatar

14389 posts since 21/2/07

2 Apr 2010 15:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsE-rWC8Lg8&hl=en_US&fs=1&;
trailofdavid
trailofdavid avatar

6334 posts since 14/8/09

2 Apr 2010 15:14
Losers
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

2 Apr 2010 15:14
was never like that at the bape queue.
ew2
ew2 avatar

498 posts since 9/3/08

2 Apr 2010 15:15
Otter the Rotter wrote: So it was an American Apparel sale that meant I couldn't walk down brick lane this morning. Complete pain in the arse when all I wanted to do was get into the office.

Thousands of ugly little fuckers standing around, completely blocked brick lane. The queue, at 10am, was all the way down Hanbury Street back to Commercial Street and about 5 people deep.

Persoanly I dislike 90% of AA stuff and hate the other 10%. Just because it's cheap doesn't make it right!
Its not even cheap though, is it. I swear it used to be pretty basic cheap clobber, but their jeans are 50+ and I remember seeing a pretty standard seersucker short sleeve shirt for 60 wtf. rip off for what it is
eliotness
eliotness avatar

1506 posts since 1/2/09

2 Apr 2010 15:30

HIPSTURR RIOTZZZ!!!
Blueprint
Blueprint avatar

986 posts since 28/4/07

2 Apr 2010 15:32
American Apparel Twitter;

We're Sorry London! The police have asked us to close for today. More info coming for wknd. 25% off our entire website in UK: LNDNRMG25
stelfox
stelfox avatar

8488 posts since 11/3/09

2 Apr 2010 15:43
aha 25% code is better than trekking there and queing
mano
mano avatar

7 posts since 8/6/09

2 Apr 2010 15:48
cheap!!!! its expensive comparing to the junk they sell.
candidate
candidate avatar

2460 posts since 12/11/06

2 Apr 2010 15:49
finally the prices their clothing deserves.
eliotness
eliotness avatar

1506 posts since 1/2/09

2 Apr 2010 15:49
oh lord…

http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/rsa642sb.html?cid=200
Otter the Rotter
Otter the Rotter avatar

132 posts since 7/3/05

2 Apr 2010 15:50
Exactly, if it was cheap then they would serve a purpose.

But it's not and the quality is rubbish. I'd rather shop in Topman.
Otter the Rotter
Otter the Rotter avatar

132 posts since 7/3/05

2 Apr 2010 15:58
That video is great though.

I want to know what was going through the goon on the car's head.

"If I put my hood up then that'll make me an super hard invisible bad bwoy and then I'll be able to escape these rozzers"

Although to give him credit it nearly worked.
MoB
MoB avatar

37204 posts since 31/8/04

2 Apr 2010 16:00
Would love to work for the police just solely so i could beat the fuck out of those cunts.