General Discussion: So what do you look like?


Show original post
shaneo
shaneo avatar

2408 posts since 18/7/03

11 Oct 2005 20:50
anon123 wrote: shaneo no offence but what a shit excuse, youre obviously insecure about your looks.

on a sidenote buffsters hot.

No offence taken, and honestly, if anyone wants to think that then that's cool. Not true though.
media__whore
media__whore avatar

7513 posts since 16/6/03

11 Oct 2005 20:50
~Sarah~ wrote:
media__whore wrote:
~Sarah~ wrote: I'm no lady Laughing out loud

(some of you might know the pic from the other site)


ha ha! hello buffster!

Hello Laughing out loud

Felt like a change of scene…

Glad I did with some of the nummy treats on here Eye-wink

ha ha! post one being the best of course…
Jamie
Jamie avatar

2137 posts since 20/4/03

11 Oct 2005 20:50
Hey if your that bad we might be inclined to have a collection;

http://www.harleymedical.com/
-Sarah-
-Sarah- avatar

769 posts since 11/10/05

11 Oct 2005 20:52
media__whore wrote:
~Sarah~ wrote:
media__whore wrote:
~Sarah~ wrote: I'm no lady Laughing out loud

(some of you might know the pic from the other site)


ha ha! hello buffster!

Hello Laughing out loud

Felt like a change of scene…

Glad I did with some of the nummy treats on here Eye-wink

ha ha! post one being the best of course…

Naturally.

I'll stick in in my MW shrine Laughing out loud
media__whore
media__whore avatar

7513 posts since 16/6/03

11 Oct 2005 20:53
Laughing out loud good girl sarah Eye-wink
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

11 Oct 2005 20:54
come on shaneo, get it up



i'll do it for him. thats him winning on the right.














sorry shane, only jokes. Laughing out loud
shaneo
shaneo avatar

2408 posts since 18/7/03

11 Oct 2005 20:55
Noble Locks. wrote: come on shaneo, get it up



i'll do it for him. thats him winning on the right.

Laughing out loud












sorry shane, only jokes. Laughing out loud
media__whore
media__whore avatar

7513 posts since 16/6/03

11 Oct 2005 21:05
still waiting on

samg
karmen
mr white
white trash
doodle duck
shaneo
det
jonm
brack
theguvnor
matt-choice POSTED
fashionafantasy
freind
opium
r3obbe
andydaveleeroth
J'adore
Prot Moi
Nick
anadin
anadin avatar

6650 posts since 24/5/05

11 Oct 2005 21:05
no more pics anyone?
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

11 Oct 2005 21:05
look how many visitors at the top of the page, look how many pics…come on you lot. get involved. its only banter/fun.
Ineff
Ineff avatar

9820 posts since 7/4/04

11 Oct 2005 21:07
media__whore wrote: still waiting on

samg
karmen
mr white
white trash
doodle duck
shaneo
det
jonm
brack
theguvnor
matt-choice
fashionafantasy
freind
opium
r3obbe
andydaveleeroth
J'adore
Prot Moi
Nick

J'Adore = Stereotypical student…





hehe playin…
Homer
Homer avatar

23926 posts since 8/5/03

11 Oct 2005 21:08
thats a pout if ive ever seen one Laughing out loud

media__whore
media__whore avatar

7513 posts since 16/6/03

11 Oct 2005 21:09
Homer wrote: thats a pout if ive ever seen one Laughing out loud


Laughing out loud how could she resist?! Eye-wink

good work Lee btw
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

11 Oct 2005 21:10
Cool you well getting away from the busted guy look nowadays.
-Sarah-
-Sarah- avatar

769 posts since 11/10/05

11 Oct 2005 21:11
Homer wrote: thats a pout if ive ever seen one Laughing out loud


Looking good Homer Laughing out loud
BennyB
BennyB avatar

660 posts since 17/12/03

11 Oct 2005 21:26
TBH i was a bit worried about posting up a pic in the first place.

Thank god it's not been flamed and the thread has been kept on a light tip!

So when does the top ten FUK chart begin? NO HOMO!! Oops Laughing out loud
AAA
AAA avatar

10012 posts since 15/12/02

11 Oct 2005 21:27
media__whore wrote: still waiting on

samg
karmen
mr white
white trash
doodle duck
shaneo
det
jonm
brack
theguvnor
matt-choice
fashionafantasy
freind
opium
r3obbe
andydaveleeroth
J'adore
Prot Moi
Nick

Are you kiddin me? Evil
anadin
anadin avatar

6650 posts since 24/5/05

11 Oct 2005 21:28
BennyB wrote: TBH i was a bit worried about posting up a pic in the first place.

Thank god it's not been flamed and the thread has been kept on a light tip!

So when does the top ten FUK chart begin? NO HOMO!! Oops Laughing out loud

it's because we're all so deceptively attractive Eye-wink
Chappie
Chappie avatar

4881 posts since 7/6/04

11 Oct 2005 21:28
There's a lot of love in here Cool
media__whore
media__whore avatar

7513 posts since 16/6/03

11 Oct 2005 21:29
sorry matt! I will edit it now…

you put yrs up Benny?