General Discussion: Sometimes a fuker goes beyond the call of duty


Show original post
Rufio
Rufio avatar

5994 posts since 11/10/05

14 Mar 2007 02:39
Andy who makes glasses sent me Gervais pocasts as well and didn't even let me pay the postage Cool
stoney
stoney avatar

17564 posts since 22/1/05

14 Mar 2007 08:07
tis true though, stacks of times people i hardly know have gone out of there way with help and advice and plently of headz up, nice one 'e' buddies ! Cool
TedMaul
TedMaul avatar

979 posts since 16/3/03

14 Mar 2007 08:21
Matt wrote: YellowBear sent me an old crushed up Nutrigrain bar in the pocket of an EIO hoodie once

i once got a message off someone on ebay who i sold a parka to saying 'cheers for the jacket, it came today. also cheers for the bag of weed in the inside pocket, very considerate of you' Laughing out loud
DW
DW avatar

4256 posts since 24/5/06

14 Mar 2007 08:59
anddy sent me a fuk jimmy clock, noble sent me a talking jimmy
& mase give me a wicked canvas as a good luck gift. top top people
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20411 posts since 26/1/06

14 Mar 2007 08:59
generic_guy sent me two pairs of jeans and wouldn't take anything for them besides some Photoshopping - I will get that done this week
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

14 Mar 2007 09:00
TedMaul wrote:
Matt wrote: YellowBear sent me an old crushed up Nutrigrain bar in the pocket of an EIO hoodie once

i once got a message off someone on ebay who i sold a parka to saying 'cheers for the jacket, it came today. also cheers for the bag of weed in the inside pocket, very considerate of you' Laughing out loud


a lass I know sold a phone of ebay and didn't delete the messages and videos…… there was one of her giving her chap a blow job Laughing out loud

the bloke gave positive feedback and commented on her great technique Laughing out loud
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

14 Mar 2007 09:02
Shorty, Jet and Relf sent me naked photos of themselves just because they're that nice. Relf's are great for scaring the pigeons in my garden Eye-wink
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

14 Mar 2007 10:41
This place always amazes me. A lot of kindness and giving on here, it's nice to see. Noble sorted me a pair of 180's, right out the blue.
SOS
SOS avatar

6483 posts since 12/10/04

14 Mar 2007 10:43
I am sat here reading computer arts magazines I was sent from Jet, with tiger balm on my stiff neck i got from noble.

love.

berktheboat
berktheboat avatar

2243 posts since 21/7/06

14 Mar 2007 10:44
opiums done me some class business cards fo my ho
jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

14 Mar 2007 10:45
Guido wrote: Shorty, Jet and Relf sent me naked photos of themselves just because they're that nice. Relf's are great for scaring the pigeons in my garden Eye-wink

Laughing out loud right oh.

hhhm, somebody sent me a lovely postcard, and somebody thought about sending me some slippers but didn't, and somebody is sending me a film. love is all around.

Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

14 Mar 2007 11:23
Guido wrote: Shorty, Jet and Relf sent me naked photos of themselves just because they're that nice. Relf's are great for scaring the pigeons in my garden Eye-wink

it works on larger animals as well you know.
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

14 Mar 2007 11:24
i've sent four people valentines cards.
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

14 Mar 2007 11:24
Relfio wrote:
Guido wrote: Shorty, Jet and Relf sent me naked photos of themselves just because they're that nice. Relf's are great for scaring the pigeons in my garden Eye-wink

it works on larger animals as well you know.

lesser spotted berk?
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

14 Mar 2007 11:31
Guido wrote:
Relfio wrote:
Guido wrote: Shorty, Jet and Relf sent me naked photos of themselves just because they're that nice. Relf's are great for scaring the pigeons in my garden Eye-wink

it works on larger animals as well you know.

lesser spotted berk?

thats the biggest so far.
berktheboat
berktheboat avatar

2243 posts since 21/7/06

14 Mar 2007 11:38
Relfio wrote:
Guido wrote:
Relfio wrote:
Guido wrote: Shorty, Jet and Relf sent me naked photos of themselves just because they're that nice. Relf's are great for scaring the pigeons in my garden Eye-wink

it works on larger animals as well you know.

lesser spotted berk?

thats the biggest so far.

i gave relf a mouth full of semen for freemans
maximillion
maximillion avatar

321 posts since 9/2/07

14 Mar 2007 12:12
ive had a lot of help off people as well. so thanks guys and girls!
Bueller?
Bueller? avatar

2789 posts since 23/1/03

14 Mar 2007 12:22
MoB wrote: Bueller sent me a tee for free. NO charge at all Cool

Im fucking embarrassed Laughing out loud

Sent Matt a cheap tshirt, he sent me 3 Stussy tees in return, proper generous fuker Cool
Rufio
Rufio avatar

5994 posts since 11/10/05

14 Mar 2007 13:47
berktheboat wrote: opiums done me some class business cards fo my ho

and a free satnav you fat ungrateful cunt
berktheboat
berktheboat avatar

2243 posts since 21/7/06

14 Mar 2007 13:54
KKDW wrote:
berktheboat wrote: opiums done me some class business cards fo my ho

and a free satnav you fat ungrateful cunt

yeah and that from big nose