Classifieds: VISVIM FOLK NOMAD M / VISVIM CREW M


Show original post
troll
troll avatar

3571 posts since 30/1/10

30 Jun 2012 21:43
bollocks!

cheers mate.
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1716 posts since 3/11/09

30 Jun 2012 21:58
all matters how you want to wear them too. with or without socks.
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1716 posts since 3/11/09

1 Jul 2012 09:35
Had a couple of enquiries about the size. These are just shy of 30cm heel to toe measured from the botton of the sole.
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1716 posts since 3/11/09

2 Jul 2012 15:36
Bump
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1716 posts since 3/11/09

2 Jul 2012 19:07
new items

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6E-YlM_8wM
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1716 posts since 3/11/09

2 Jul 2012 22:10
Cyclods gone
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1716 posts since 3/11/09

3 Jul 2012 15:56
A few pm's but no takers.
nick2
nick2 avatar

7231 posts since 18/2/09

3 Jul 2012 18:13

Is this how we're supposed to go out in winter, frozen ankles ahoy !
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1716 posts since 3/11/09

3 Jul 2012 18:19
nick2 wrote:
Is this how we're supposed to go out in winter, frozen ankles ahoy !
Yeah if you want to look as awesome as that model.
nick2
nick2 avatar

7231 posts since 18/2/09

3 Jul 2012 18:22
denihm wrote:
nick2 wrote:
Is this how we're supposed to go out in winter, frozen ankles ahoy !
Yeah if you want to look as awesome as that model.

I don't want to get laughed at for being so awesome
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1716 posts since 3/11/09

3 Jul 2012 22:05
nick2 wrote:
denihm wrote:
nick2 wrote:
Is this how we're supposed to go out in winter, frozen ankles ahoy !
Yeah if you want to look as awesome as that model.

I don't want to get laughed at for being so awesome
They laughed at Jules Verne too.
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1716 posts since 3/11/09

5 Jul 2012 07:29
Bump
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1716 posts since 3/11/09

5 Jul 2012 20:08
Price drops
twofiftythree
twofiftythree avatar

245 posts since 13/2/11

5 Jul 2012 20:27
someone please take both of them. why am i a xs and us 8 Sad Evil Puzzled Jawdropping! Sick! Eek Cry Oops Roll Eyes

denihm u will regret selling that jacket, you will be Cool in any winter wearing it

btw u got any visvim accessory fs? like bags wallets and other stuff?
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1716 posts since 3/11/09

5 Jul 2012 20:30
I have an Orion, alta, guide and Valdez jacket which covers me for all my needs really over winter. These sales will eventually fund an elmendorf.

I'll have some more stuff later but nothing really right now.
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1716 posts since 3/11/09

5 Jul 2012 20:41
Also this jacket is too big for me. When I seen the jacket I just went mental and wanted to buy it and thought the measurements sounded like a medium my size but got it and it was an xl it's still good cause it's meant to be big but still not into it as much as other stuff.
twofiftythree
twofiftythree avatar

245 posts since 13/2/11

5 Jul 2012 21:03
denihm wrote: I have an Orion, alta, guide and Valdez jacket which covers me for all my needs really over winter. These sales will eventually fund an elmendorf.

I'll have some more stuff later but nothing really right now.

ok where do you live? can i rob u?
welhul
welhul avatar

27 posts since 3/1/12

7 Jul 2012 00:04
so you will sell those jackets? i'm interested if so.
MLI
MLI avatar

5173 posts since 6/10/09

7 Jul 2012 01:51
This is what Visvim is now? Laughing out loud
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1716 posts since 3/11/09

7 Jul 2012 07:49
MLI wrote: This is what Visvim is now? Laughing out loud
aye.
welhul wrote: so you will sell those jackets? i'm interested if so.
naw. but heres photos of them since i never post in recent purchases and wywt.

Visvim Orion Tweed jacket 2L by jonplennox, on Flickr

Visvim waxed alta jacket olive by jonplennox, on Flickr

Visvim Guide jacket 3L by jonplennox, on Flickr

Visvim Valdez down coat 2L by jonplennox, on Flickr