Classifieds: Stone Island Shadow Project Leather Flight Jacket Med / Rolex 2011 GMT Black

unkleandy
unkleandy avatar

530 posts since 15/6/09

7 Mar 2016 19:27
I am considering letting these go as i don't really wear either items anymore

http://www.firmamentberlin.com/stone_island_shadow/26161/leather_flight_jacket.html

Bought direct from Firmament and have all email trail of transaction etc and obviously the codes can be verified directly anyway. Retailed for 1,850 Euros at was only stocked in a very few limited retailers i could only find it on Haven and Firmament when i was purchasing.

Detachable liner and collar comes with the box, Dust cover and Plastic cover that all matches the codes etc

Rolex GMT Black 2011 - Little wear as bought other watches not long after this comes with Box / Papers / Brochure and price list from the year

Both items are based in Manchester if you want to view them and i'll add firm prices once i've figured the going prices on them but if you are interested in the meantime please contact me on my email or here

Andy.young@pentland.com
Mosoona
Mosoona avatar

292 posts since 25/5/15

7 Mar 2016 22:53
Hot damn to the jacket. Some SI stuff can be quite slim/small, how generous a medium is it (hopefully not too much/is on the smaller side of things)
unkleandy
unkleandy avatar

530 posts since 15/6/09

16 Mar 2016 18:45
Bump - Any interest before I eBay
jeg
jeg avatar

2266 posts since 12/12/01

16 Mar 2016 20:08
price on the kettle?