Menswear: Stone Island


Show original post
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5105 posts since 4/7/12

3 Feb 2016 11:31
pyscho wrote: Stone island ss16 has started, when does it go full, and what about shadow project?

http://www.stoneisland.co.uk/collections/stone-island/spring-summer_16-stone-island

http://www.stoneisland.com/experience/us/6419-stone-island-shadow-project_spring-summer-016/
pyscho
pyscho avatar

160 posts since 27/3/12

3 Feb 2016 15:15
^ nice!
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23640 posts since 14/10/04

9 Feb 2016 15:24
Wow sizing really does vary.
Arwhyayen
Arwhyayen avatar

368 posts since 13/12/13

10 Feb 2016 04:28
everybody seems to wearing it these days, I've got a jacket a sweat and an Overshirt (shacket) and it's the cut + for that brings me back every time. Shame the shadow pieces are like daft money
jeg
jeg avatar

2266 posts since 12/12/01

10 Feb 2016 12:29
Shadow seems slightly better pricing this season (all relative I know)
SI in general apparently sells better year after year - shame the quality is not what it used to be.
Do like a lot of the Shadow stuff though
Sholto
Sholto avatar

493 posts since 25/12/12

10 Feb 2016 12:52
Goddam Ubercool
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23640 posts since 14/10/04

10 Feb 2016 15:46
jeg wrote: Shadow seems slightly better pricing this season (all relative I know)
SI in general apparently sells better year after year - shame the quality is not what it used to be.
Do like a lot of the Shadow stuff though


Made in Italy stuff is still good
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5105 posts since 4/7/12

10 Feb 2016 16:21
Sholto wrote: Goddam Ubercool

Pre order >> https://www.inner.eu/en/products/641910502v0045#.VrtjcFKHqLk
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23640 posts since 14/10/04

10 Feb 2016 16:41
This on pre order also

rural
rural avatar

17562 posts since 26/9/06

10 Feb 2016 17:02
Lots of shockers in this thread
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5105 posts since 4/7/12

10 Feb 2016 17:09
Aye saw that, Carl. Pretty sure it's just a (bath)robe though isn't it?
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23640 posts since 14/10/04

10 Feb 2016 17:17
Looks it to me but the call an over sized hoodie
Arwhyayen
Arwhyayen avatar

368 posts since 13/12/13

10 Feb 2016 19:35
Anyone know where will be the first place to release the newer seasons stuff. I know END. seem to be on point but anyone else release newer pieces before them? si/SISP seem to bring out the shitter / boring stuff first. There's an all grey SISP jacket from the look book looking nice. No doubt it'll be like £600+
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6489 posts since 5/6/07

10 Feb 2016 20:48
Hmm they seem to be playing to the yutes jumping on with that shit hoodie
jeg
jeg avatar

2266 posts since 12/12/01

10 Feb 2016 21:02
Arwhyayen wrote: Anyone know where will be the first place to release the newer seasons stuff. I know END. seem to be on point but anyone else release newer pieces before them? si/SISP seem to bring out the shitter / boring stuff first. There's an all grey SISP jacket from the look book looking nice. No doubt it'll be like £600+

Not the trench?
trailofdavid
trailofdavid avatar

6334 posts since 14/8/09

10 Feb 2016 21:14
Nitty Gritty usually have good stock
Arwhyayen
Arwhyayen avatar

368 posts since 13/12/13

10 Feb 2016 21:35
jeg wrote:
Arwhyayen wrote: Anyone know where will be the first place to release the newer seasons stuff. I know END. seem to be on point but anyone else release newer pieces before them? si/SISP seem to bring out the shitter / boring stuff first. There's an all grey SISP jacket from the look book looking nice. No doubt it'll be like £600+

Not the trench?

nah, although that's nice, small people can't wear shit like that without looking daft.

Two sets of slanted pockets on the front with the model wearing white trousers
LFC
LFC avatar

3745 posts since 14/6/11

10 Feb 2016 21:52
Firmament have got quite a bit of new stuff in
meridius
meridius avatar

62 posts since 11/5/15

10 Feb 2016 22:32
Arwhyayen wrote: nah, although that's nice, small people can't wear shit like that without looking daft.

Two sets of slanted pockets on the front with the model wearing white trousers

https://www.inner.eu/en/products/641544537v0060#.Vru5z-YwUYk

Pre-Order though
Arwhyayen
Arwhyayen avatar

368 posts since 13/12/13

11 Feb 2016 05:41
Cheers man! just checked though and most of it is medium. why si never in small..