General Discussion: Stuff you hate but everyone else loves


Show original post
kid unknown
kid unknown avatar

5212 posts since 8/12/01

3 Jan 2017 17:08
Nan denial Laughing out loud

Agree on the Clash. About 3 good songs and a load of noise.
Copper
Copper avatar

2572 posts since 29/11/11

3 Jan 2017 18:28
Man City
TIMDOT
TIMDOT avatar

704 posts since 6/8/14

3 Jan 2017 18:30
Full of shit. They have at least 30 good songs.
edlo
edlo avatar

471 posts since 13/9/14

posted 4 Jan 2017 10:55, edited 4 Jan 2017 10:55
men with tote bags. Or, more specifically, people with them acting like they aren't in fact carrying around a handbag.

Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1216 posts since 30/3/11

4 Jan 2017 11:09
Don't go to Asia then eddo, you would go mental!
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

4350 posts since 4/7/12

4 Jan 2017 11:10
Copper wrote: Man City

don't be daft, even City fans don't love City
Copper
Copper avatar

2572 posts since 29/11/11

8 Jan 2017 15:14
Laughing out loud
kid unknown
kid unknown avatar

5212 posts since 8/12/01

8 Jan 2017 17:36
Controversial one but driving/cars.

Just a means of getting from A to B to me.
MLI
MLI avatar

3125 posts since 6/10/09

posted 9 Jan 2017 06:31, edited 9 Jan 2017 06:31
Never owned a car. Haven't driven since passing my driving test 20 years ago except for 2 days with a rental in Japan. Just can't afford to register and run one. I think if I got a car it would be awesome, my whole life would change, I'd get a Honda Odyssey with tinted windows and cruise around listening to Morning Musume and smoking Winston lights. I'd have car slippers definately..
LFC
LFC avatar

2661 posts since 14/6/11

9 Jan 2017 06:59
kid unknown wrote: Controversial one but driving/cars.

Just a means of getting from A to B to me.

Feel exactly the same mate. Might have something to do with having a job 35 mile away for 12 years and seeing grown men drive like bell ends 12 days a month.
padawan
padawan avatar

3379 posts since 27/6/03

9 Jan 2017 10:08
LFC wrote:
kid unknown wrote: Controversial one but driving/cars.

Just a means of getting from A to B to me.

Feel exactly the same mate. Might have something to do with having a job 35 mile away for 12 years and seeing grown men drive like bell ends 12 days a month.

Yip me too! Mates are car NUT's - Test driver's at Nissan - Mechanic etc, remember countless hours sitting waiting while they tweaked there valves etc (!?)
Cars are money drains…
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1216 posts since 30/3/11

9 Jan 2017 10:15
It's best to be driven Sticking out tongue
biglforlife
biglforlife avatar

2046 posts since 23/9/06

9 Jan 2017 18:28
Bring on self-driving/automation.
kid unknown
kid unknown avatar

5212 posts since 8/12/01

17 Feb 2017 09:35
Nike Prestos
Red Wing Iron Rangers
Any chelsea boots

Have owned all of them but there was no love.
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

648 posts since 24/3/14

17 Feb 2017 09:39
MLI wrote: Never owned a car. Haven't driven since passing my driving test 20 years ago except for 2 days with a rental in Japan. Just can't afford to register and run one. I think if I got a car it would be awesome, my whole life would change, I'd get a Honda Odyssey with tinted windows and cruise around listening to Morning Musume and smoking Winston lights. I'd have car slippers definately..


Get a car, meet me in the Tōge Gajin. Bring the eurobeat.