General Discussion: Stuff you hate but everyone else loves


Show original post
MLI
MLI avatar

4621 posts since 6/10/09

2 Aug 2018 11:58
kid unknown wrote:
RickRude wrote:
kid unknown wrote: Joggers.

What do you wear knocking about in or to the gym ?

Shorts. Jeans or chinos that are heavily broken in.

The idea to me is to sweat in the gym. I don't get the dudes that wear tank tops and shorts. I layer up, heavy old supreme or champion sweats. rock the air max '98s for a lot of cushioning too. I don't give a fuck what other people think (why else would you wear that flyknit shit in the gym?) , I wear shit that is functional and to get the most out of a workout. The idea is to feel good, not show off your body or fashionable sneakers or whatever.
LFC
LFC avatar

3879 posts since 14/6/11

posted 2 Aug 2018 13:59, edited 2 Aug 2018 13:59

MLI showing off his gains after a heavy session with one of his boys
maximus
maximus avatar

1724 posts since 13/7/06

2 Aug 2018 14:39
Laughing out loud
kid unknown
kid unknown avatar

5330 posts since 8/12/01

posted 2 Aug 2018 15:14, edited 2 Aug 2018 15:14


Just think joggers look shit and could never wear them even for lounging around the house. Might wear pj bottoms for that if late enough in the day otherwise change in to old chinos or jeans thAt have been through the wash so many times that plenty comfortable.
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5219 posts since 5/9/11

3 Aug 2018 16:43
I agree. Only have a pair for when i feel shit in winter and I'm definitely not going anywhere or anyone knocking.
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3364 posts since 21/2/10

3 Aug 2018 17:58
This forum is so spazzy sometimes
RickRude
RickRude avatar

3273 posts since 13/1/12

3 Aug 2018 20:11
kid unknown wrote: Just think joggers look shit and could never wear them even for lounging around the house. Might wear pj bottoms for that if late enough in the day otherwise change in to old chinos or jeans thAt have been through the wash so many times that plenty comfortable.

Your balls must be clammy in this heat mate
MLI
MLI avatar

4621 posts since 6/10/09

4 Aug 2018 09:25
LFC wrote: MLI showing off his gains after a heavy session with one of his boys

Yep, dudes like you can do one thing, knock down anyone. Thing is I got stamina, all that cardio gave me that. I can fuck for girls longer than you, can outrun you, will probably live longer than you.
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3364 posts since 21/2/10

4 Aug 2018 12:27
I sincerely do hope you outlive everyone. You're an enigma that all generations of humanity need to experience.
toiler
toiler avatar

96 posts since 4/5/09

4 Aug 2018 12:36
MLI wrote:
LFC wrote: MLI showing off his gains after a heavy session with one of his boys

Yep, dudes like you can do one thing, knock down anyone. Thing is I got stamina, all that cardio gave me that. I can fuck for girls longer than you, can outrun you, will probably live longer than you.

You’re a fucking dinlo
kid unknown
kid unknown avatar

5330 posts since 8/12/01

4 Aug 2018 14:17
RickRude wrote:
kid unknown wrote: Just think joggers look shit and could never wear them even for lounging around the house. Might wear pj bottoms for that if late enough in the day otherwise change in to old chinos or jeans thAt have been through the wash so many times that plenty comfortable.

Your balls must be clammy in this heat mate

Just talking generally. Obviously it is shorts in this weather (with under armour boxers).
Superprecise
Superprecise avatar

2115 posts since 16/7/11

4 Aug 2018 18:11
MLI wrote:
LFC wrote: MLI showing off his gains after a heavy session with one of his boys

Yep, dudes like you can do one thing, knock down anyone. Thing is I got stamina, all that cardio gave me that. I can fuck for girls longer than you, can outrun you, will probably live longer than you.

Revolting!
Burt
Burt avatar

5701 posts since 3/1/10

posted 4 Aug 2018 18:22, edited 4 Aug 2018 18:22
MLI wrote: ..I can fuck for girls longer than you…
Does Mil mean that he can fuck foUr girls longer than LFC OR when he's under orders by girls to fuck his cardiovascular prowess beats LFC's hands down?

Sentance needs proper clarification before it can be addressed, investigated and/or put to a competitive test if both parties are up for it.
LFC
LFC avatar

3879 posts since 14/6/11

5 Aug 2018 13:35
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5219 posts since 5/9/11

posted 22 Aug 2018 21:47, edited 22 Aug 2018 21:47
Corporate logos with pride flags incorporated into them.

Controversial?
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5219 posts since 5/9/11

22 Aug 2018 21:51
Also, went in paperchase this evening to buy the lass her birthday present admin, and there's a section devoted to cards with the rainbow flag including rainbow Unicorns and some play on the word 'horny.'
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3364 posts since 21/2/10

22 Aug 2018 22:41
Just another thing brands commoditised for marketing to appeal to a cohort of people. Nothing new here, happens with everything (e.g. Feminism and gender fluidity is also a vogue thing brands are jumping on).

The support for whatever cause/movement is currently FOTM is probably great and is hopefully genuine, but the motive is mainly commercial.
Blofeld
Blofeld avatar

174 posts since 30/12/15

posted 22 Aug 2018 22:41, edited 22 Aug 2018 22:41
YLAup wrote: Corporate logos with pride flags incorporated into them.

Controversial?

agreed. they'll stick the flag on the logo and continue doing fuck all for diversity on sexuality/race/religion etc.

EDIT: I don't have issue with sticking the flag on itself, just if combined with fuck all else bar a will to make doe.
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6591 posts since 5/6/07

23 Aug 2018 07:21
Can’t wait to see Mil embracing some rainbow Pride colours in to his fits
TIMDOT
TIMDOT avatar

866 posts since 6/8/14

23 Aug 2018 10:06
Against rainbow-capitalism, but not capitalism? I'm sure you love the gays really.
Anything radical is fair game for liberals to co-opt, sanitize and commodify.