Menswear: The Official Supreme Thread


Show original post
discobobulated
discobobulated avatar

1055 posts since 21/4/10

28 Aug 2017 16:55
Anyone know the going price for the Richard Prince decks?
themistake
themistake avatar

10838 posts since 20/2/06

posted 28 Aug 2017 20:31, edited 28 Aug 2017 20:31
I don't really think there's a solid price for anything anymore.
People/kids make it up as they go along.
I just made up a price for a bogo tee I had sitting in my wardrobe. "2005 rare bogo, never seen before on instagram… £500".
Sold. Idiots.

But seriously. Prince decks. Realistically the lowest eBay auction price is probably around the £500 mark. And then go north from there.
I once won one for £280 but the bloke refused to sell it
Anto
Anto avatar

4041 posts since 19/1/12

28 Aug 2017 20:49
Where did you sell it? Shocked
leemac74
leemac74 avatar

1026 posts since 30/4/08

posted 28 Aug 2017 22:34, edited 28 Aug 2017 22:34
I got a set of Sup x Jeff Koons decks and some Kaws decks from 01.

Not for sale but I can imagine they would be a good seller given current market. One day maybe sell them all, when it's gone totally Neymar!
discobobulated
discobobulated avatar

1055 posts since 21/4/10

29 Aug 2017 06:27
Not sure if I will sell yet as can't see me owning any Richard Prince art any time soon. Bought in Lafayette store when they came out over 10yrs ago so sure i'll make some kind o profit. Was just curious if anyone had seen them selling recently.
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

29 Aug 2017 09:13
leemac74 wrote: I got a set of Sup x Jeff Koons decks and some Kaws decks from 01.

Not for sale but I can imagine they would be a good seller given current market. One day maybe sell them all, when it's gone totally Neymar!

This is the best time sell, just put it on grailed for some silly money
schtoop
schtoop avatar

13036 posts since 9/4/07

29 Aug 2017 09:59
does anyone have this for sale?

doug.
doug. avatar

1695 posts since 12/6/10

31 Aug 2017 20:15
Still waiting for shipping confirmation from an order placed last Thursday. Anyone else in the same boat?
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3560 posts since 21/2/10

31 Aug 2017 20:19
doug. wrote: Still waiting for shipping confirmation from an order placed last Thursday. Anyone else in the same boat?

I ordered on Sat, got a shipping confirmation (UPS says it's been labelled, but not picked up), but still hasn't turned up Puzzled Might be a backlog or something?
themistake
themistake avatar

10838 posts since 20/2/06

1 Sep 2017 00:35
Still waiting for stuff from first drop.
They don't pick up their phone.
generic_guy
generic_guy avatar

9978 posts since 16/9/02

1 Sep 2017 12:58
Was wondering if it was worth calling but guess not Laughing out loud
I placed two orders (ordered thinking everything would sell out quickish but most of the stuff I liked was still there next day) , have had shipping for the second but not the first.
gonzoking
gonzoking avatar

834 posts since 13/3/11

1 Sep 2017 17:26
themistake wrote: I don't really think there's a solid price for anything anymore.
People/kids make it up as they go along.
I just made up a price for a bogo tee I had sitting in my wardrobe. "2005 rare bogo, never seen before on instagram… £500".
Sold. Idiots.

But seriously. Prince decks. Realistically the lowest eBay auction price is probably around the £500 mark. And then go north from there.
I once won one for £280 but the bloke refused to sell it

How did you sell on instagram, on your account using appropiate hashtags or get it on one of the big insta supreme resellers?
themistake
themistake avatar

10838 posts since 20/2/06

2 Sep 2017 07:28
No I sold it on eBay. I just put in the description that I had never seen that c/w on instagram. (You know these supreme Instagram accounts of people posing with soup bowls and chopsticks and teddy bears and staged photos… I think it's cosplay or some bollox for the new generation)
gonzoking
gonzoking avatar

834 posts since 13/3/11

2 Sep 2017 11:15
Cheers, was gonna try and dump some ancient supreme which I no longer wear as "vintage", see if anyone is that stupid, what colorway was it that was worth half a bag of sand to somebody?
themistake
themistake avatar

10838 posts since 20/2/06

2 Sep 2017 13:35
Lime green and blue box.
doug.
doug. avatar

1695 posts since 12/6/10

2 Sep 2017 15:40
gonzoking wrote: Cheers, was gonna try and dump some ancient supreme which I no longer wear as "vintage", see if anyone is that stupid, what colorway was it that was worth half a bag of sand to somebody?

plenty of kids thirsty for older stuff, charge what you like
gonzoking
gonzoking avatar

834 posts since 13/3/11

2 Sep 2017 17:40
doug. wrote:
gonzoking wrote: Cheers, was gonna try and dump some ancient supreme which I no longer wear as "vintage", see if anyone is that stupid, what colorway was it that was worth half a bag of sand to somebody?

plenty of kids thirsty for older stuff, charge what you like

If thats true then half of all fukers have a few thousand pounds of old preme lying in their back drawers Laughing out loud
mirrored
mirrored avatar

1180 posts since 8/7/08

5 Sep 2017 10:45
misled
misled avatar

4408 posts since 3/1/02

posted 5 Sep 2017 11:22, edited 5 Sep 2017 11:22
I've a bogo tee I used to wear to the gym Oops
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3560 posts since 21/2/10

5 Sep 2017 15:34
Anyone had any updates on orders that hadn't shipped yet? Still nout here Puzzled