Menswear: The Official Supreme Thread


Show original post
Burt
Burt avatar

5405 posts since 3/1/10

26 Sep 2018 10:04
'Little precious has a natural obsession for collaboration but he just can't see.
She give him clobber that his insta can't handle but all he can say is, "Baby, it's shit Supreme"'
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5089 posts since 4/7/12

26 Sep 2018 10:19
Supreme branded condoms would be shout as a freebie tho
Razorlight123
Razorlight123 avatar

4363 posts since 13/1/10

26 Sep 2018 10:21
I'm sure Supreme X Nike did a decent Collab waaaay back.

I just remember wanting the bomber jacket
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23611 posts since 14/10/04

26 Sep 2018 10:26
Last decent one was Supreme x Jordan
krisricey
krisricey avatar

1816 posts since 24/3/12

26 Sep 2018 11:18
Burt wrote: 'Little precious has a natural obsession for collaboration but he just can't see.
She give him clobber that his insta can't handle but all he can say is, "Baby, it's shit Supreme"'

Laughing out loud
Anto
Anto avatar

3534 posts since 19/1/12

26 Sep 2018 22:10
Razorlight123 wrote: I'm sure Supreme X Nike did a decent Collab waaaay back.

I just remember wanting the bomber jacket

Baseball jacket matching 3 out of 4 colourways of the Air Trainer 2 back in 2007.

Wanted it badly back then
themistake
themistake avatar

10500 posts since 20/2/06

27 Sep 2018 11:14
Looking at these Instagram photos outside supreme reminds me of the old sintilllate thread
wembly
wembly avatar

282 posts since 15/1/13

27 Sep 2018 13:16

https://www.instagram.com/truefruitssmoothies/

true fruits smoothies (germany juice company) released four bottles with an Ed Hardy design yesterday/ today in Germany. once you rip of the label you have the Supreme logoRoll Eyes
Razorlight123
Razorlight123 avatar

4363 posts since 13/1/10

posted 27 Sep 2018 13:19, edited 27 Sep 2018 13:19
Anto wrote:
Razorlight123 wrote: I'm sure Supreme X Nike did a decent Collab waaaay back.

I just remember wanting the bomber jacket

Baseball jacket matching 3 out of 4 colourways of the Air Trainer 2 back in 2007.

Wanted it badly back then

It was this one wasn't it

kid unknown
kid unknown avatar

5316 posts since 8/12/01

27 Sep 2018 17:10
How much would the AJ3 inspired track jacket that matched the OG dunks be worth these days?

Sold my dead stock one for about £250 a good few years ago but feel like it is one of those items that might command an insane price now.
Anto
Anto avatar

3534 posts since 19/1/12

27 Sep 2018 22:08
Razorlight123 wrote:
Anto wrote:
Razorlight123 wrote: I'm sure Supreme X Nike did a decent Collab waaaay back.

I just remember wanting the bomber jacket

Baseball jacket matching 3 out of 4 colourways of the Air Trainer 2 back in 2007.

Wanted it badly back then

It was this one wasn't it


Yes, that's the one i'm referring to
krisricey
krisricey avatar

1816 posts since 24/3/12

2 Oct 2018 16:19
New Supreme x Vans is a no-go.
wembly
wembly avatar

282 posts since 15/1/13

posted 2 Oct 2018 16:27, edited 2 Oct 2018 16:27
Eek

would rock purple and black without that "V" logo

menace
menace avatar

1040 posts since 3/5/12

2 Oct 2018 17:14
bit of a shameless copy of the One Star. also a few years late
gonzoking
gonzoking avatar

769 posts since 13/3/11

2 Oct 2018 17:17
Where does everyone get these shopping bots from to pre grab supreme hype gear on the second of release? (and do they actually work)
Olismallz
Olismallz avatar

872 posts since 7/2/12

posted 2 Oct 2018 19:57, edited 2 Oct 2018 19:57
gonzoking wrote: Where does everyone get these shopping bots from to pre grab supreme hype gear on the second of release? (and do they actually work)

HeatedSneaks AIO Dashbot - £99 - heatedsneaks.com

Also works for Adidas, Palace, Nike, DSM etc
gonzoking
gonzoking avatar

769 posts since 13/3/11

3 Oct 2018 08:12
You have to pay? FFs, can't you torrent the software off of the pirate bay?
slenderhan
slenderhan avatar

53 posts since 21/12/14

3 Oct 2018 13:33
Isn't that V on the side the really, really old Vans logo? Looks a bit "Airwalk pump" to me. I like Vans but not a fan of these and they'll sell out in 0.2 seconds, I swear people just grab anything as it drops in the hope of re-selling, zero intention of actually ever wearing. Gotten to the basket screen so many times and had it give the whole item is sold out message. Even Palace is getting that way.
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5089 posts since 4/7/12

3 Oct 2018 14:25
slenderhan wrote: I swear people just grab anything as it drops in the hope of re-selling, zero intention of actually ever wearing.

This
phikz
phikz avatar

3123 posts since 14/4/09

3 Oct 2018 16:41
slenderhan wrote: Isn't that V on the side the really, really old Vans logo? Looks a bit "Airwalk pump" to me. I like Vans but not a fan of these and they'll sell out in 0.2 seconds, I swear people just grab anything as it drops in the hope of re-selling, zero intention of actually ever wearing. Gotten to the basket screen so many times and had it give the whole item is sold out message. Even Palace is getting that way.

Yeah, exactly. They're not a rip of One Star's in that sense @ Menace. There are normal current release Vans with that same logo, can't remember what they're called though.