Menswear: The Official Supreme Thread


Show original post
roophees
roophees avatar

1494 posts since 18/12/10

11 Jan 2019 20:47
Any of the wool trench coats Carl do you know?
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23611 posts since 14/10/04

11 Jan 2019 21:16
Not that I saw
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23611 posts since 14/10/04

11 Feb 2019 11:42
Don’t expect nothing great for SS19
Oli96
Oli96 avatar

4 posts since 1/10/14

11 Feb 2019 11:47
carl lewis wrote: Don’t expect nothing great for SS19

based off what?
menace
menace avatar

1040 posts since 3/5/12

12 Feb 2019 17:37
Oli96 wrote:
carl lewis wrote: Don’t expect nothing great for SS19

based off what?
the last 5 years
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23611 posts since 14/10/04

12 Feb 2019 18:19
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5089 posts since 4/7/12

12 Feb 2019 19:32
menace wrote:
Oli96 wrote:
carl lewis wrote: Don’t expect nothing great for SS19

based off what?
the last 5 years

lol
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3199 posts since 21/2/10

12 Feb 2019 20:31
Laughing out loud
staygold
staygold avatar

4994 posts since 21/11/05

15 Feb 2019 21:15
Anyone got the pills rayon shirt they want to sell? Size M or L. Missed one on eBay last week Roll Eyes
generic_guy
generic_guy avatar

9208 posts since 16/9/02

18 Feb 2019 11:40
carl lewis wrote: Don’t expect nothing great for SS19

No idea what Carl's talkng about, look at this great jacket


Laughing out loud
wembly
wembly avatar

282 posts since 15/1/13

18 Feb 2019 12:10
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt_f0rtnAYo/
smokie
smokie avatar

192 posts since 5/10/11

posted 18 Feb 2019 12:39, edited 18 Feb 2019 12:39
Everything looks generic as f***.
First season in over 10 years I won´t be buying anything.

*Edit: There are some cool accessories though.
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23611 posts since 14/10/04

18 Feb 2019 13:40
Tourist in London will clear most of it
wembly
wembly avatar

282 posts since 15/1/13

18 Feb 2019 16:09
can't wait for seeing people selling band-aids on the bay Laughing out loud
dearTDot
dearTDot avatar

269 posts since 27/12/12

18 Feb 2019 16:56
What a shitty collection.

Hot wheels and bandaid really and that’s it lol
wembly
wembly avatar

282 posts since 15/1/13

18 Feb 2019 17:03
that castelli stuff is awful
smokie
smokie avatar

192 posts since 5/10/11

21 Feb 2019 17:41
For the first time since they opened up the webshop, I tried to send something back.

I recently unpacked the reflective camo puffer and after a few times wearing it very lightly, I noticed the outer lining dissolving and scratching up real bad.
So I wrote them and they replied and told me to send them some pics.
After seeing the pics they sent me a return label.
I was pretty stoked because I always heard bad things about their customer service.
So I sent them the jacket.

On Monday they sent me this email:

Supreme wrote: Hi,

We have received your Reflective Camo Down Jacket. After thorough inspection we can see that these damages are just the nature of the fabric. The reflective 3M does experience some marks after it has been worn a few times. We can see that this is just the general wear and tear, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask us.

You will receive your new tracking number for your product before the end of the day.

Kind Regards,
Supreme

Of course it‘s the nature of the fabric you morons, but the fabric is inferior.
So today I got my jacket back in my own box and even with my own packing material.

Thousands spent in their shop but they don’t give a fuck, they do what they want.

Long story short, if you have issues with one of their items, don‘t even think about returning / exchanging it.
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6355 posts since 5/6/07

21 Feb 2019 18:31
Yeah they’re cunts but they probably think that’s part of their ethos. Just keep fucking arguing. All companies give up in the end
themistake
themistake avatar

10500 posts since 20/2/06

21 Feb 2019 18:57
smokie wrote: For the first time since they opened up the webshop, I tried to send something back.

I recently unpacked the reflective camo puffer and after a few times wearing it very lightly, I noticed the outer lining dissolving and scratching up real bad.
So I wrote them and they replied and told me to send them some pics.
After seeing the pics they sent me a return label.
I was pretty stoked because I always heard bad things about their customer service.
So I sent them the jacket.

On Monday they sent me this email:

Supreme wrote: Hi,

We have received your Reflective Camo Down Jacket. After thorough inspection we can see that these damages are just the nature of the fabric. The reflective 3M does experience some marks after it has been worn a few times. We can see that this is just the general wear and tear, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask us.

You will receive your new tracking number for your product before the end of the day.

Kind Regards,
Supreme

Of course it‘s the nature of the fabric you morons, but the fabric is inferior.
So today I got my jacket back in my own box and even with my own packing material.

Thousands spent in their shop but they don’t give a fuck, they do what they want.

Long story short, if you have issues with one of their items, don‘t even think about returning / exchanging it.


I have a 3m scotch jacket that I've worn maybe once and it just sits in my wardrobe.
The 3m marks and scuffs with very little movement.
I would agree it's just the nature of the fabric.


C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5089 posts since 4/7/12

21 Feb 2019 20:14
it is the nature of the fabric, and I can't imagine how many tiresome kids they must have to deal with on a daily basis. Yeah it sucks, but I wouldn't expect any less tbh