Archive: T.V Highlights Of The Week!!


Show original post
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

16 Apr 2007 19:48
programme about foxes in london tonight at 9pm on ch4, a year in the life of foxes…will be quality, i love urban foxes.
Homer
Homer avatar

23926 posts since 8/5/03

16 Apr 2007 21:50
This gangs thing is abit boring
mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

17 Apr 2007 00:46
IN YOUR FACE

On Bravo.. watch it… some real funny clips
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

17 Apr 2007 08:43
Blue Suede Jew. i was gonna watch the foxes but i changed my mind.
mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

17 Apr 2007 22:34
lady boy is on now
Hello World
Hello World avatar

12136 posts since 7/3/05

17 Apr 2007 22:37
Lady boy is a good watch so far.
mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

17 Apr 2007 22:55
our entry is a joke Sad
jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

17 Apr 2007 22:56
mr.white wrote: our entry is a joke Sad

yeah, was just thinking the same. very, very wrong.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

18 Apr 2007 10:07
doodle_duck_dandy wrote: Lady boy is a good watch so far.
wasnt one i wouldnt ruin after 8 pints and a ticket. Oops
mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

22 Apr 2007 20:49
anyone watching wifeswap??
Ruben
Ruben avatar

10775 posts since 2/7/03

22 Apr 2007 20:51
pm sofasogood
stoney
stoney avatar

17536 posts since 22/1/05

22 Apr 2007 20:52
did anybody see that thing on 5 the other day aboutpeople who live as a 3 ?!
San
San avatar

10493 posts since 14/11/05

22 Apr 2007 21:08
super skinny me on Ch4 has potential to be good
Homer
Homer avatar

23926 posts since 8/5/03

22 Apr 2007 21:14
San wrote: super skinny me on Ch4 has potential to be good

unit lovers turn over now
jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

22 Apr 2007 21:48
re: super skinny…

kate spicer, what the fuck happened.
San
San avatar

10493 posts since 14/11/05

22 Apr 2007 21:53
kate spicer is on some mash up status!

looks like the best way to lose weight is to shove a tube up your bum a few times a week Eye-wink
jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

22 Apr 2007 21:55
San wrote: kate spicer is on some mash up status!

looks like the best way to lose weight is to shove a tube up your bum a few times a week Eye-wink

Laughing out loud bet you say that to all the girls.

sensible eating, exercise every other day, plenty of water. everything else is bollocks, imo.




San
San avatar

10493 posts since 14/11/05

22 Apr 2007 21:57
jet wrote:
San wrote: kate spicer is on some mash up status!

looks like the best way to lose weight is to shove a tube up your bum a few times a week Eye-wink

Laughing out loud bet you say that to all the girls.

sensible eating, exercise every other day, plenty of water. everything else is bollocks, imo.
girl. singular Laughing out loud

the other woman was pretty before she started, now she resembles skeletor




jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

22 Apr 2007 22:00
San wrote:
jet wrote:
San wrote: kate spicer is on some mash up status!

looks like the best way to lose weight is to shove a tube up your bum a few times a week Eye-wink

Laughing out loud bet you say that to all the girls.

sensible eating, exercise every other day, plenty of water. everything else is bollocks, imo.
girl. singular Laughing out loud

the other woman was pretty before she started, now she resembles skeletor


werd. she needs the cake.
San
San avatar

10493 posts since 14/11/05

22 Apr 2007 22:01
stuff your face love!